Jeep Cherokee KK

Jeep Cherokee KK (2008-2013)

Nicney
NicneyAU

OK

The car is fun to go off road in but expensive to run and repair. I don't think I'd ever buy another one.
The space and off roading.
One by one, almost everything has broken on our Jeep and it's quite expensive to repair or replace parts. It is a very heavy car so uses a lot of fuel. I recently found out it only has one anchor point - so unbeleivably wee can only fit one child seat in the back of this big car, which I assume would be sold as a family car. We need to pay to get a second anchor point installed.

Glenn Kellie
Glenn Kellieasked
Cherokee KK (2008-2013)

What is best engine oil for 3.7Ltr petrol engine, done 139,000klm. KK 2009 Cherokee. Thanks

Zaklina Matlioska
Zaklina Matlioskaasked

What is n20c it came on the dash when I couldn’t start the car up

Jelly H.
Jelly H.asked
Cherokee KK (2008-2013)

Hi all. Help! My Jeep Cherokee 2012 won’t drive over 40km/ph. I think I left the lights on all day (weird because it usually beeps to remind me) I got it jumpstarted. Ran the car for 10 minutes before driving however it wouldn’t drive over 40km/ph so I went back to work and left it running for another 10 minutes and still the same thing happened when I tried to drive it again. The battery is not that old. I did fiddle around under the steering and near pedals trying to find the bonnet switch inside the car

See all Jeep Cherokee KK (2008-2013) questions

Jeep Cherokee KK (2008-2013)

Compare all 7 Jeep Cherokee