Jeep Cherokee KK

Jeep Cherokee KK (2008-2013)

See the Best Midsize / Medium SUVs in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Jeep? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

I'm getting on average 638 kms from full tank considering the weight and robust feeling I'm impresse

At first I didn't here many good reports about the jeep brand. But now I'm impressed the seating is very comfortable especially on long drives. I think the materials used are excellent. The road holding is very good on uneven sealed roads I don't go off road but I do think it would be quite capable if I did so

BadgeSport
TransmissionAutomatic
Date PurchasedSept 2017

no touble at all

i drive a KK Limited 2.8 Diesel with 200 hp with some 96.000 k's on the Counter now without ANY Problems whatsoever....unbelievable but true. Personally i fail to believe the horror-stories told by some blokes here.
Consumption is as low as 10 Liters/100 km which is good for this heavy vehicle with it's high grille and steep windscreen. Got an OME Sports 2" liftkit and pulling Trailers occasionally. It performs great on the beaches and in reasonable ( not ecxtreme ) off-roading.

BadgeLimited
TransmissionAutomatic
Date PurchasedNov 2011
Nicney
NicneyAU

OK

The car is fun to go off road in but expensive to run and repair. I don't think I'd ever buy another one.
The space and off roading.
One by one, almost everything has broken on our Jeep and it's quite expensive to repair or replace parts. It is a very heavy car so uses a lot of fuel. I recently found out it only has one anchor point - so unbeleivably wee can only fit one child seat in the back of this big car, which I assume would be sold as a family car. We need to pay to get a second anchor point installed.

Midsize / Medium SUVs

Find out how Jeep Cherokee KK compares to other Midsize / Medium SUVs

Glenn Kellie
Glenn Kellieasked
Cherokee KK (2008-2013)

What is best engine oil for 3.7Ltr petrol engine, done 139,000klm. KK 2009 Cherokee. Thanks

Zaklina Matlioska
Zaklina Matlioskaasked

What is n20c it came on the dash when I couldn’t start the car up

Jelly H.
Jelly H.asked
Cherokee KK (2008-2013)

Hi all. Help! My Jeep Cherokee 2012 won’t drive over 40km/ph. I think I left the lights on all day (weird because it usually beeps to remind me) I got it jumpstarted. Ran the car for 10 minutes before driving however it wouldn’t drive over 40km/ph so I went back to work and left it running for another 10 minutes and still the same thing happened when I tried to drive it again. The battery is not that old. I did fiddle around under the steering and near pedals trying to find the bonnet switch inside the car

See all Jeep Cherokee KK (2008-2013) questions

Jeep Cherokee KK (2008-2013)

Compare all 7 Jeep Cherokee