Jeep Cherokee KK

Jeep Cherokee KK (2008-2013)

• Braking
  • Features

SMG
SMGSouth East Queensland, QLD

Get a 2 inch lift and can't go wrong

Unstoppable in the sand on Moreton and Fraser Islands with a 2 inch lift and AT. Great style and motor is a V6 with plenty of Power. I use it as a daily commuter. After 10 years I've changed general stuff like radiator, Starter motor. I've owned bigger 4wds like T. Landcruiser, and N. Patrol but like this beast better. Goes like the V8 box Range Rover in the 80s without the electrical Probs. Very underrated vehicle.

Purchased in March 2012 at Jeep Dealers for $20,000.00.

Thrillhouse
ThrillhouseAU

The last proper Cherokee

Good, commanding driving position. The 3.7L V6 doesn't like being hurried but produces reassuring torque (if thirstily). The Limited trim level is plush. Heated seats are very effective, the AC is positively arctic and the stereo is excellent. Cargo space is ok, better with passenger seats down - they lie almost flat. Up front, legroom is a little cramped due to a fairly intrusive drivetrain tunnel and no rest pedal for the driver. The ride is truck-like, but that is expected from a body-on-frame 4x4. We like it. Would buy again.

BadgeLimited

Find out how Jeep Cherokee KK compares to other Midsize / Medium SUVs

Remus
RemusTownsville, Queensland

Great plodder!

We have had out 2011 Jeep Cherokee just over 5 years and covered just over 140000 km's. The only problem(s) we have had were the replacement of three shock absorbers which were covered under warranty. Good solid car and it'll do us for the next 5 years. Hard to believe all the other bad luck stories.

BadgeSport
Date PurchasedNov 2011

What more can you ask when you already got a full package

Took me a long time to decide which car to buy as my first car with so limited budget. Am Glad that I eventually choose Jeep Cherokee Jet edition over the other cars. Don't get me wrong, this is a very thirsty monster but what you expect, it's a MONSTER!!

BadgeJet

MarkAdelaide

2012 KK Limited Jet 4WD - My 3 Year Review

BadgeJet

Need high ground clearance

I owned a 2011 cherokee limited. I find this cherokee is good for medium off roading, but excellent for sand driving with extra added ground cleraence. Superb interior with leather seating. It done 71000 kms successful without any complaints. Only change battery recently.High fuel economy and service cost are the only draw backs which I can mention. Each services cost me above $700 and the last major service for 48000 cost me $1100.Suspension and stearing wheels are not smooth I admit it's a jeep.
Reliable ,
High service cost and high fuel economy.

BadgeLimited
gmproductreview
gmproductreview

Good

The drivers position is high like most 4WD and the seat is very comfortable, hugging you but not too tight. The rear access has a tail gate release on the fob allowing hot air to be removed from the cabin quickly. Servicing and spare parts are very reasonable and certainly not as expensive as other imported cars. The service that I have received from the dealer was great, even replacing parts for free when the car was out of warranty.
great car with heaps of power and very comfortable ride. Great turning circle and very easy to park.
heavy on fuel around town - however, I believe the diesel model is alot better on fuel and gives a longer range between filling

Glenn Kellie
Glenn Kellieasked
Cherokee KK (2008-2013)

What is best engine oil for 3.7Ltr petrol engine, done 139,000klm. KK 2009 Cherokee. Thanks

Zaklina Matlioska
Zaklina Matlioskaasked

What is n20c it came on the dash when I couldn’t start the car up

Jelly H.
Jelly H.asked
Cherokee KK (2008-2013)

Hi all. Help! My Jeep Cherokee 2012 won’t drive over 40km/ph. I think I left the lights on all day (weird because it usually beeps to remind me) I got it jumpstarted. Ran the car for 10 minutes before driving however it wouldn’t drive over 40km/ph so I went back to work and left it running for another 10 minutes and still the same thing happened when I tried to drive it again. The battery is not that old. I did fiddle around under the steering and near pedals trying to find the bonnet switch inside the car

See all Jeep Cherokee KK (2008-2013) questions

Jeep Cherokee KK (2008-2013)

Compare all 7 Jeep Cherokee