Jeep Cherokee KL Longitude

Jeep Cherokee KL Longitude (2014-2021)

Also referred to as: Jeep Cherokee KL Longitude 2020 and Jeep Cherokee KL Longitude 2022.

• Braking
  • Comfort
  • Features
Graham N.
Graham N.Illawarra, NSW

great car with loads of features

Love this car - my only issue is the lack of control and ability to preset the climate control. It is over enthusiatic and attempts to fry me with hot air for no good reason. Nearly crashed the thing trying to adjust it. Most times would just like to have outside air on my face but it resets to sending air to the windscreen

Purchased in November 2014.

Peter.H
Peter.HQueensland

Great Suv

First thoughts Jeep what a load of crap.. Back to dealership for warning lights always coming on until I changed dealership service departments . They found the problem and replaced the rear diff since then I have never looked back the Jeep longitude goes and does whatever I want .. Thanks to Cricks Jeep in Moorooka Brisbane great work guys Jeep Go Anywhere Yeah Baby..

Date PurchasedFeb 2015
Drive4WD
Nadzz
NadzzSydney

Excellent!

I love our Jeep! I've heard and read many reviews about Jeeps and how it does not compare to a typical Toyota SUV. However, the 2 are completely different market segments. We bought the Jeep 6 months back and it's been perfect. It's sleek and drives very well. The only negative is that there is a slight delay when changing gears from 1 to 2 but it's quite negligible. I would recommend this beauty to anyone.

Date PurchasedFeb 2017
Midsize / Medium SUVs

Find out how Jeep Cherokee KL Longitude compares to other Midsize / Medium SUVs

Love my Cherokee

I,ve had the KL Cherokee for 4 weeks now. Absolutely love it. The ride is super comfortable and the 3.2 not only sounds sweet but runs smooth and lots of power when needed. I'm very impressed with the whole package. I had the KK Cherokee before this in the diesel and they have come a long way in finish and comfort with the current model. Lots of leg room, the back seats slide forward to give you more boot space if needed. The dash layout is great, mine has the 8.4 inch display ( black hawk). Surprisingly decent petrol consumption, getting 10 lt per 100 urban and low 7 highway. 6.9 last trip down to wollongong from sydney.

Date PurchasedNov 2016

Bought one - very happy

Test drove the Jeep and the Mazda CX5. The Jeep was quicker and bigger.
Size won me over. I am very happy with car. I dont think that the interior was as nice in the jeep as the mazda either but as a whole I prefered the jeep. - I also have an extended warranty that the dealer gave me free.