Jeep Cherokee

83 questions from our users

Damien

Damien asked

Cherokee KJ (2001-2007)

is a 2007 diesel with 240,000kms on it with full service history still have life in it? as in how many km's can you usually get out of them?

Damien

Damien asked

Cherokee KJ (2001-2007)

what are the biggest problems with a 2007 jeep limited auto cherokee?

Peter T

Peter Tasked

Cherokee

I have a 2015 Jeep Cherokee Sport 73k klm and it has just started to go crazy jamming in park or neutral, flatening battery, unable to remove key, different warnings coming up on display. got it towed to a dealer and they said all the modules needed to be reset, 2 days later same issue, personally I think the Battery is dyeing but the dealer said it was fine, anyone else had these sort of issues I would like to hear

mickey p
mickey p

Our 2015 sport won't start due to electric steering part failure. Jeep says $1100 to fix. Has only done 110kms

Siza

Sizaasked

Cherokee

Hi I have 2011 jeep cherokee 3.7L sport auto kk I wanted to self service the car but I could not find the petrol filter. Anyone with the knowledge please help?

Glenn Kellie

Glenn Kellieasked

Cherokee KK (2008-2013)

What is best engine oil for 3.7Ltr petrol engine, done 139,000klm. KK 2009 Cherokee. Thanks

Dorian T.

Dorian T.asked

Cherokee 2010 bonnet release button location

Lily D

Lily Dasked

Cherokee

Husband looking to buy 2016/2017 Jeep Cherokee 4X4 2.0L Diesel Limited. Would like to know from someone who has purchased this type of vehicle and their thoughts.

Lily

Joshua P.asked

Cherokee KJ (2001-2007)

has anyone had issues with petrol consumption on the 3.7 limited that only gives you 250km to the tank on 2WD mode?

Mary

Maryasked

Cherokee

Any recent comments from owners with 2020 top model J.Cherokee? They don't look as solid to me.

Mohammad

Mohammadasked

Cherokee KJ (2001-2007)

What is the size of piston ring gap please?

Joshua P.asked

hi,

im buying a 2003 Jeep Cherokee KJ Limited (4x4) Blue 4 Speed Automatic Wagon. I am wondering if there are any issues with these cars.

ive read the reviews here and the responses to the questions.

the one im getting has 309812km done and is the 3.7l 6 cylinder version.

Lee
Lee

I looooove mine . I’d the MOT has all the parts done - get an engine service and off too go. It’s best vehicle I’ve ever had

thanks for the tip

Saynee

Sayneeasked

Cherokee

I have a Jeep Cherokee 2010 an everytime I hit 100km on the motorway, it like jumps, not sure how else to explain it but it almost feels like I need to change gears or something but it’s a automatic. Anyone know what I might be talking about?

Brettski

What is n20c it came on the dash when I couldn’t start the car up

Paul T.

Paul T.asked

Cherokee KJ (2001-2007)

i have a 2003 jeep renegade 3.7l v6 would like to know when is the service intervals. it has 97,000km which is low..i have put 2500km since imported..also i bought a new exterior door lock/unlock key from jeep but how do i program to work? it does not have panic button, only open close and back window.. there are no jeep garages in Mozambique so need online help with this..

John T

John Tasked

Cherokee KJ (2001-2007)

2005 2.8l turbo diesel - everything randomly shuts down when taking off after idling or parking but not while travelling.

chefcros

chefcrosasked

Cherokee KL (2014-2021)

Rough gear changes on a 2014 Cherokee sport
What can I do about this

Amber

Amberasked

Cherokee

I was hoping I can get some help I've just had my oil pressure sensor changed on my 2001 jeep grand Cherokee and now the pressure won't go up and the check gauge light stays on how do i reset it please

Garry M.

Garry M.asked

why is jeep Cherokee won't rev over 3000k

Keith C.

Keith C.asked

Cherokee KJ (2001-2007)

What causes my litre per 100 to vary from 10 litres to 15 on the same drive daily.one day it will use with cruise on or off.so nothing different in driving style

Jeep Cherokee