Jeep Cherokee

Jeep Cherokee (page 2 of 6)

KJ, KK, KL

• Features
Nalaka Kuruppu

Nalaka KuruppuGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Jeep - Don't hold you back

Finally my dream comes true "I BOUGHT A JEEP" after had couple of SUV test drive me and wife finally decide we need a JEEP, we really enjoy this amazing machine, i strongly recommend who ever need to SUV with aggressive look. drive really smooth and we really like space and interior they have.

BadgeTrailhawk

GraDENILIQUIN

Great Car and Keeps going if you look after it

Date PurchasedAug 2014

Find out how Jeep Cherokee compares to other Midsize / Medium SUVs

I'm getting on average 638 kms from full tank considering the weight and robust feeling I'm impresse

At first I didn't here many good reports about the jeep brand. But now I'm impressed the seating is very comfortable especially on long drives. I think the materials used are excellent. The road holding is very good on uneven sealed roads I don't go off road but I do think it would be quite capable if I did so

Date PurchasedSept 2017
Cwatto

CwattoGippsland, VIC

Great car and great customer service

This car is 5 stars for comfort and ease of driving. I’m so happy my Jeep. It’s spacious enough for the family and for our dog who rides in the back. We got our from
Berwick Jeep and would totally recommend this place. I knew this was the car for me

Date PurchasedJune 2017

Has some issues

Date PurchasedAug 2014
Annie

AnnieSydney, NSW

Lots of problems

Quality is very bad - my car is now on it's 3rd transmission, the air conditioner is unreliable and doesn't blow the temperature it's set to and the USB ports don't function sometimes. The interior is well laid out and the steering controls good. Note that you can only control the heated seats from the console.

Purchased in June 2015.

Con

ConMelbourne

I Bought a Lemon

I bought this top of the range Cherokee and it has been nothing but problems. Continual driveline problems where engine / transmission warning light comes on and car goes into limp mode and becomes dangerous and undriveable. Just happened for the 4th time this week and got towed back to dealership. Not happy.... I bought a lemon. This lemon has been back to dealership for around 25-30 days so far for going into limp mode problems.

Date PurchasedSept 2014
Nadzz

NadzzSydney

Excellent!

I love our Jeep! I've heard and read many reviews about Jeeps and how it does not compare to a typical Toyota SUV. However, the 2 are completely different market segments. We bought the Jeep 6 months back and it's been perfect. It's sleek and drives very well. The only negative is that there is a slight delay when changing gears from 1 to 2 but it's quite negligible. I would recommend this beauty to anyone.

BadgeLongitude
Date PurchasedFeb 2017

Thrillhouse

ThrillhouseAU

The last proper Cherokee

Good, commanding driving position. The 3.7L V6 doesn't like being hurried but produces reassuring torque (if thirstily). The Limited trim level is plush. Heated seats are very effective, the AC is positively arctic and the stereo is excellent. Cargo space is ok, better with passenger seats down - they lie almost flat. Up front, legroom is a little cramped due to a fairly intrusive drivetrain tunnel and no rest pedal for the driver. The ride is truck-like, but that is expected from a body-on-frame 4x4. We like it. Would buy again.

Date PurchasedSept 2015

Love my Jeep!

Date PurchasedMay 2017
Alex

AlexMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

The worst car I've ever bought , expensive to run and repair

Awful to drive no take off up hills, noisy to drive and expensive to run and repair. Back seats very uncomfortable. In summer when it was very hot the back door would not open . The drivers seat had to be close to the under dash to reach the pedals so cramped.

BadgeRenegade
TransmissionManual
Date PurchasedFeb 2012
Dave R

Dave RAlbury NSW

Excellent touring car on and off road.

Date PurchasedJune 2016
Lisa t

Lisa t

Amazing

Purchased my 2015 cherokee limited with extra sunroof in 2016. I had previously had a jeep compass 2013 and what an amazing up grade it was. The leather seatings and the controls. Push start keys. V6 engine is so impeccably smooth. Cant fault the car. Extra points for the heated seatings.

Date PurchasedAug 2016

Comfortable seats
Comes in few models
More features in hemi
Nice exterior look
Every thing perfect if u see in other hands
But eat huge amount of fuel because of heavy weight
Electronic problem is normal after few years
American made not rally for Australia because of fuel cost

Date PurchasedApr 2015

Claire

Claire

Handy vehicle

I purchased a 2003 Jeep Cherokee Sport and loved it! Manual transmission was easy to drive. Great visibility with no blind spots. Could park it anywhere and was nice to drive on road. When it got real, it could climb the steepest and roughest hills off road with no dramas. Towed without a struggle and felt safe. Whilst it had a few issues mechanically, I did drive it 140 klm's every day and it rarely let me down. Even my mechanic said "She just keeps on going doesn't she!". I would definitely have another one.

TransmissionManual
Date PurchasedJuly 2013
macca

macca

i bought a jeep

after years of land rover spending 1000s I bought a jeep
about half the cost and better performance so glad I did this is simply the car 4x4 I have ever owned
do listen to all the knockers and but a jeep you will be amazed at the cost and performance

Date PurchasedMar 2016
nilbog

nilbogSydney, NSW

20 breakdowns, 4 tows and still faulty

In the 6 years we owned it, it spent over 6 months at the mechanics. Never did solve all the issues, and we are talking about major failures brakes, ABS, Cooling system,and more. Mechanics replaced so many parts and after 3 years the brakes failing to release randomly did get resolved. Sudden full engine management failure causing limp-home-mode was never resolved.

Purchased in June 2011 for $54,500.00.

Fizeek

Fizeek

Impressive

Impressive car.
Drives nIce and smooth.
Not as spacious as I would have liked.
comfortable and more features than anyone would use. Comfort is excellent and recommend leather interior
Moon roof model feels like structure of car is much weaker. Have had little issues with rubber from the sunroof.
Can recommend

Date PurchasedJune 2014

I think my jeep Cherokee 2012 consumes a lot of petrol on open road at 500km only ? From a 69 full t

I feel it up with 66- 69L of petrol , then I make 522km only on open road . not happy with that only , All the features are my dream. Comfortable , well holding on the road , an interior to die for nice radio fitted with built in GPS .

Date PurchasedJan 2017