KJ, KK, KL

Andrew

AndrewGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Packs a punch

I do 650k a week commuting to work Monday to Friday
Comfortable drive with great features, only issue I've had is slight build up if Brake dust on the callipers.
3 Years complimentary servicing which was hand due to the amount of kilometres I do.
Certainly got me hooked on JEEP

Purchased in January 2017 at Jeep Dealers for $38,000.00.

John B.

John B.South East Queensland, QLD

I Try to be supportive of Jeep But their Customer service is ridiculous

Purchased in April 2019 for $50,000.00.

Jim

JimMurray Mallee, SA

Good vehicle.

Had cherokee sport for 3 1/2 year. Trans was replaced under warranty. No other issues. Fine road car, good economy ave. 7.6 lts per 100. Well inder that on country touring.no squeaks or rattles. Been on Flinders ranges tracks with no problems, in dry weather. I would buy another but might go for the trailhawk.

Date PurchasedFeb 2015

Thrillhouse

ThrillhouseAU

The last proper Cherokee

Good, commanding driving position. The 3.7L V6 doesn't like being hurried but produces reassuring torque (if thirstily). The Limited trim level is plush. Heated seats are very effective, the AC is positively arctic and the stereo is excellent. Cargo space is ok, better with passenger seats down - they lie almost flat. Up front, legroom is a little cramped due to a fairly intrusive drivetrain tunnel and no rest pedal for the driver. The ride is truck-like, but that is expected from a body-on-frame 4x4. We like it. Would buy again.

Date PurchasedSept 2015

Love my Jeep!

Date PurchasedMay 2017
Claire

Claire

Handy vehicle

I purchased a 2003 Jeep Cherokee Sport and loved it! Manual transmission was easy to drive. Great visibility with no blind spots. Could park it anywhere and was nice to drive on road. When it got real, it could climb the steepest and roughest hills off road with no dramas. Towed without a struggle and felt safe. Whilst it had a few issues mechanically, I did drive it 140 klm's every day and it rarely let me down. Even my mechanic said "She just keeps on going doesn't she!". I would definitely have another one.

TransmissionManual
Date PurchasedJuly 2013

Great car but needs some tweaking

Date PurchasedSept 2014
Monni

MonniMelbourne

My first Jeep after a life long wait!

BadgeBlackhawk
Date PurchasedDec 2016
honestasIcanbe.

honestasIcanbe.

Most comfortable car I have driven

Date PurchasedAug 2016

Find out how Jeep Cherokee compares to other Midsize / Medium SUVs

Very good but room for improvement as with all machines, especially the Service Centre, customers kn

Date PurchasedNov 2014
Marian

MarianMelbourne

Good working donky

Generally it is ok,
On the bad side:
- Consumes more petrol than I would anticipate,
- Rough transmission and noise
- It’s got an issue so called Static Power Consumption: Electronic components/ sensors make battery flat when car is not used for more than 1 week but this is a problem many modern cars.
On the good side:
- Nice and convenient interior, good handling, well designed dashboard,
- No problem with heavy towing,
- Generally good value for monies.

Date PurchasedSept 2016
Remus

RemusTownsville, Queensland

Great plodder!

We have had out 2011 Jeep Cherokee just over 5 years and covered just over 140000 km's. The only problem(s) we have had were the replacement of three shock absorbers which were covered under warranty. Good solid car and it'll do us for the next 5 years. Hard to believe all the other bad luck stories.

Date PurchasedNov 2011
Ian Stewart

Ian StewartSydney, NSW

Good car for us

Badge65th Anniversary
TransmissionManual
Date PurchasedApr 2007

Phil TMurrumbidgee Region, NSW

Unstoppable but dealers are poor

Still the best car I have ever experienced in 60 years

My second Jeep after 15 years. Even better than the XJ. Fuel consumption in city hopeless, in country a lot better. Happier to pay for fuel than tow trucks. Gas struts a common failure after five years, bonnet, tail gate etc.Still, cheap to replace. Found Jeep dealers service?(2) hopeless. Find a good independent mechanic and stick there.
Still waiting 17 months for a part (tow bar) to be replaced under a world wide recall!

Wombat

The long awaited tow bar was finally installed today. A very neat job by the Jeep dealer's workshop.

Rachel Z

Rachel Z

I Could Live In This Car

Besides looking super sexy on the outside, the Jeep Cherokee Limited is unbelievably luxurious on the inside.

We've always bought Jeeps and this one really has an upmarket feel. Driving wise it's smooth and comfortable, with so many features I feel really safe and relaxed while driving.

Only downside is boot space. Once I put a pram in there, I have little room for much else. Considering Jeep is supposed to be the adventurers car I would've thought they'd have made this more of a priority.

Other than that, I can't get enough of driving it. I take any opportunity to get in the car and go!

TransmissionAutomatic

What more can you ask when you already got a full package

Took me a long time to decide which car to buy as my first car with so limited budget. Am Glad that I eventually choose Jeep Cherokee Jet edition over the other cars. Don't get me wrong, this is a very thirsty monster but what you expect, it's a MONSTER!!

BadgeJet
Mark

MarkAdelaide

2012 KK Limited Jet 4WD - My 3 Year Review

BadgeJet
Bigdog51

Bigdog51SYDNEY

Jeep Cherokee 2002

Our Jeep has 223,000 kms on it now. It has cost me next to nix in extra repairs from a used purchase at 20,000 kms and 12 months old (after it had already been around Oz as a lead tour vehicle). It has original everything and has never had the gearbox oil or air gas changed (and everything works). You can get duds, you can get beauties...I am a happy camper but I do change (the basic engine etc.) oils and filters personally and frequently.

Need high ground clearance

I owned a 2011 cherokee limited. I find this cherokee is good for medium off roading, but excellent for sand driving with extra added ground cleraence. Superb interior with leather seating. It done 71000 kms successful without any complaints. Only change battery recently.High fuel economy and service cost are the only draw backs which I can mention. Each services cost me above $700 and the last major service for 48000 cost me $1100.Suspension and stearing wheels are not smooth I admit it's a jeep.
Reliable ,
High service cost and high fuel economy.