Jeep Grand Cherokee WH

Jeep Grand Cherokee WH (2005-2010) (page 2 of 2)

See the Best Large / 7 Seater SUVs in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Jeep? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

• Braking
  • Boot Size
  • Comfort
  • Features

Be very, very careful.

I have just put down the phone from Jeep after trying to extend my warranty, they are not doing it. The reason I felt we deserved it was first because it was off the road for 3 months after a small crash because they couldn't supply parts and secondly because it has been off the road for 3 weeks because it had a mystery problem that even though they didnt find the answer they assure us it is fixed.
It stopped late at night on Bass Highway, all its lights internal and external went off and I was a sitting duck with cars coming at me. My question as to whether the same fault that shuts off the motor should be able to shut down all the lights as well was never answered.
We loved this car, dont trust it or them any more.

Avoid the new 2011 model at all costs

In the six months I have owned this car, having bought it new, it has broken down six times (and I have only done 3,500km!). This is the tenth car I have owned and is undoubtedly the most unreliable car I have owned. All the breakdowns have been electrics based and have necessitated the car going back into the garage for diagnostics. At first the garage told us there were no faults! The battery has been replaced. The car has been returned to us on separate occasions with additional electrical faults, such as a faulty entertainment system and a jammed sun roof. Avoid at all costs.

The most unreliable car I have owned. The Jeep dealerships are unable to effectively remedy the faults.

onetrack

Thanks for letting us know that Jeep can only ever provide used-car (un)reliability with the purchase of one of their new cars!

Doc