9Jeep Grand Cherokee WK
Part of Jeep Grand Cherokee 3.6

Jeep Grand Cherokee WK (2010-2024)

Also referred to as: Jeep Grand Cherokee WK 2023 and Jeep Grand Cherokee WK 2025.
9Jeep Grand Cherokee WK
3.6

62% · 16677 · 29%
Brand Manager for Jeep? Claim your listing.

Mcfamily
McfamilyCentral West, NSW4 posts
  WK Limited Diesel

Great for three years then a disaster

Done 88,000kms in less than 5 years. Family car used only on sealed roads, highway and town. Car serviced by dealer all services attended. Consumer identified problems have been: Moonroof seal noise(told can’t fix must replace at $3400). Cup holder metal lifted scratches hand($1000 fix). Turbo blown cost to replace is $17500 plus labour. Show details
Eddie M.
Eddie M.2 posts
  WK Limited Petrol

Best value for money you can buy today

The features and comfort of this car are amazing. Heated steering wheel and heated /cooling seats.
I use it daily, towing a trailer. The rear view camera and air suspension, means I can connect the trailer from inside the car!
Lots of room, heaps of power and a real head turner on the road.
Go for it!! Show details
Jatzman2
Jatzman2QueenslandAustralia8 posts

Love mine

Best car I’ve ever owned. So very happy with it. Used for daily driver, family trips and day trips to the beach or bush. Great for towing! Not had a single mechanical issue. This is my 2nd Jeep and best decision I ever made about cars! Show details
Ray T.
Ray T.Hunter Region, NSW2 posts
  WK Limited Petrol

Such a smooth drive and discover a new feature every day and could never go back

Daily driver. Picked it because I love the style/looks. Love the grunt and the power yet always smooth to drive. Excellent turning circle and handling. No dramas here! Would never go back to anything but a Jeep now. Show details
Gear Shifting
ReviewStar1million
ReviewStar1millionSydney, NSW18 posts

Great car, loving it

Fantastic car, drives smoothly, uses 8-12ltrs /100
Living the interior and sound system.
Fast responsive nav system.
Excellent finish. Looks great and day off the line.
Great 4x4 went everywhere I wanted it too.
So happy I bought a Jeep and didn't listen to reviews from people who never owned one. Show details
unhappy customer
unhappy customer3 posts
think positive
think positiveSydney, NSW2 posts
  WK Blackhawk Diesel

needs improvement

got the car end of 2015 great car all round but has the worst cruise control iv ever had. very slow to react resulting in going way over speed limit set. were talking so far 18kmh over the limmit Show details
Noise Level
Daz R.
Daz R.Perth, WA
Handling
Compuwizard s.
Compuwizard s.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC4 posts
  Fair Incentive WK Limited Petrol

Perfect family car

I use this car for everyday use.
I am using my car everyday.
Every 6 months i am getting services done. I m using this car for last 4 yrs but there is nothing wrong so far. Show details
Bok-Lim K.
Bok-Lim K.Sydney, NSW9 posts
Mark
Mark5 posts

4th Jeep and still extremely happy

I know a lot of people knock the Jeep Range but I upgraded to a 2018 Grand Cherokee Limited in September 2018 and still could not be happier. No issues, fuel is efficient and very comfortable. Think the main thing is, if you like the "Jeep" way, you are set. The only thing a bit disappointing is not contact or gift from FCA Australia but still happt. Show details
Acceleration / Power
Andy PP
Andy PPSydney Surrounds, NSW27 posts

Brilliant Vehicle

2014 model owned since new. Despite all the alleged stories about these vehicles, I have had no problems in over 4.5 years. The vehicle is very well equipped against its competitors, drives smoothly, very comfortable and absolutely legendary fuel economy. I will be upgrading this year to a new one.

Gramps
GrampsSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts
Alan Bolton
Alan BoltonSouth East Queensland, QLD3 posts

Amazing car

Awesome quality build

I own almost 4 years with our any major issues

Pretty reliable fun to drive with all new technologies that requires for safety and comfort

We actually own Chrysler 300c whole family love this 2 cars

We bought grand Cherokee beacuse of off road and tow our big boat

My opinion is the best car for value in the market

Still come from hand made factory in Detroit

Charlie Bear
Charlie BearHillside7 posts

Blackhawk!

We use our Jeep most days to commute to and from work. the car gets serviced every 6 months and we haven't had any major issues - a few recalls but they have been really great about these. Would love the fuel economy to be better. Love the space and the ability to literally transport anything.

Ricky R
Ricky RNSW, 22824 posts
  Verified WK Laredo

Nick C
Nick CCanberra4 posts
  WK Trailhawk

Trail Hawk

Sales folks were good (Canberra) and Jeep assist very good following breakdown due to a sensor failure. Was very happy with vehicle until year 4 when alternator failed, master cylinder leak, new glow plugs, electrical loom for fuel system failed. Repair costs were building. As far as services go early Jeep service rep was unpleasant and my wife refused to deal with them. A new crew has turned that around following work needed following a kangaroo strike.

All up, I really like the vehicle when it is working. The repair bills are mounting as more stuff breaks. Added to poor customer relations for a period, the Jeep experience is only okay. I am over stuff breaking, it is never cheap to fix.

caravanJimbo
caravanJimboHemel Hempstead (UK)2 posts
  Verified WK Overland
Damir Cosic
Damir CosicGold Coast5 posts

Loved it

Great car. Beautiful to drive and gorgeous to look at. Plenty of space and power. Fuel consumption of my 5.7L V8 was as expected ( it's thirsty- no two ways about it - average of 11L/100km on the highway at 110km/h. Around town expect closer to 20l/100km ). ECO mode is useless. The stereo system is awesome.

Had no issues with it other than parts being ridiculously expensive. For major service items like the transmission service, buy local aftermarket parts or from the USA - Jeep genuine parts prices are nuts.

D.L
D.LMelbourne2 posts

Blackhawk

Bought the grand charakee Blackhawk in July 2014 and haven’t looked back since bought it from jeep Mentone. For 53,000 new it’s done 78,000 to date 23/9/18 had no issue with servicing no dramas with the engine. Only thing was the sensor that was put in by a aftermarket company in Oakleigh were it’s a little too sensitive. Took it back. Still a little sensitive but better more then less I guess. Sports mode is VERRRY NNIICCCCEEEE. Good way to feel like you bought a SRT wile keeping your licence for those family day cruzes. Happy customer

Sienna
SiennaMurray Region, NSW5 posts

Cannot live without!

This is my business vehicle.

It's used everyday to tow a single axel trailer FILLED with appliances! (Coffee machine, generator, 3x fridges and an oven)

Recently needed a factory recall but didn't pay a cent, and I've only ever had it in the shop to get services!

My Jeep is my love. (Blackhawk - 2015)

Macka04
Macka04Far North Queensland, QLD17 posts

Amazing Bit Of Kit!

I started with a compass a few years back and then moved into a Grand Cherokee Limited as the Compass didn’t have the grunt I was looking for.

I have had zero issues with both vehicles and just about to buy my 3rd Jeep Grand Cherokee:

It’s so smooth on road but handles off road without any hassles at all!

Bang for buck, this is hands down the best option going around!

I’m sure I don’t need to go into what you get, just do yourself a favor and take one for a test drive and I’m sure it won’t disappoint!

SteveGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC6 posts
  WK Trailhawk
Ken99
Ken99sydney

Seized engine

I have a MY 2015 Grand Cherokee diesel and the engine has seized up. I have enjoyed the car but this has been a pain. It has been frustrating getting action on this one from customer service. However, after months we have resolution and the engine will be replaced. . .

Paul
Paul

Best can I have driven and I had over 30

Had GC Laredo 3.0 diesel for 6 years it has done 215 000km not missing a beat. Has replaced the waterpump recently but maybe because I pushed it too hard after 6 years. Test drive the Prado yesterday what a donkey!! You just can't compare the power the comfort and the styling.

Overland 2015 DIesel

Had this car since new and with no problems at all. Love the way it handles and tows my caravan. Plenty of power to overtake and do the day to day groceries. Great fuel economy as well for a heavy car and defiantly would recommend this car for someone that is after a 6 cylinder diesel.

Ally
AllyPerth7 posts

I got a Jeep!!!!!

Oh my gosh, this grand Jeep Cherokee is so so so AMAZING. Front Seat warmers, steering wheel warmer, back seat warmers, can it get any better. Oh yes it can ! ! ! !

The music surround sound, AMAZING ! Best feeling hopping into a heated seat car in the winter.

KGY
KGY
  WK Laredo

Jeep grand cherokee blown Auto transmission

I have a 2013 jeep grand with 90ks had the auto serviced at 80k and blew the Auto. We're an elderly couple and cant believe what has happened. We spoke to jeep (FCA) regarding the auto transmission has blown up but they wont help with the problem... I cant believe that a vehicle that has 90ks has blown the auto.. I'll never buy or recommend jeep to anyone... absolutely rubbish for the price you pay!!!

Redeye
RedeyeMelbourne3 posts
  WK SRT

Excellent can’t fault it

We upgraded from the 2015 SRT to the Trackhawk and haven’t regretted one minute, totally enjoying this car. If you love V8 power and we have had many performance cars in the past, this beast won’t disappoint. If I was picking on anything the only minor thing was a stain on the front Calipers, ( Jeep are replacing under warranty) We purchased this TH thru City Jeep Melbourne and have had good service from day one. We are daily drivers and averaging around 17litres per hundred put your foot down and forget this figure ( don’t look at the gauge) I had HSV’s which had worse mileage. This car rides better than the 2015 SRT and the interior is well appointed, the full leather option is worth getting.

Rob
RobPerth2 posts
  Verified WK Trailhawk
Towball
Towball

Pig of a car

Same as others constant faults with media electronics. Response from Jeep Australia also very similar to other complaints made here. Car less than 2 years old when fault in rear passenger window developed. And that took several interactions with Jeep Australia to get finally resolved. The american just do not have the same level of quality control on their electronics. I was told this by a friend who use to work for the company in the US. Sold this lemon and will only look at value for money and reliable Japanese.

Fiendmau5
Fiendmau5Perth, WA7 posts

Impressed

What a SUV, purchased 2nd hand, at first I was a bit cautious as everyone says not a Jeep they have problems but it’s not 1990’s anymore ha, well I have had the car for 2 months and the comfort, features, technology and fuel mileage is awesome, very spacious as well, handling is great and very smooth on the open road with minimal road noise, Jeep have been great to communicate with when I have asked about recalls that I have heard about they said if there is any for the car they will call me and book it in to get rectified if any come up which none has, I like the SUV and now a proud Jeep owner :)

Big Al
Big AlSouth East Queensland, QLD22 posts
Onases
Onases9 posts

Excellent car

Great car to drive, pleanty of space, gets up and go when you want it to.

Functions and features are great, design is sleek and luxurious.

You feel like you driving a small car with they way it manoeuvres and responds. I have had a ford territory, cx7, captiva, dualis nothing compares to the jeep.

My wife loves it so much that she took it now and been driving it since 2014

Nev B.
Nev B.

Great Car

I have found nothing wrong with the car. It has almost every option of a high quality luxury car. Love the power, performance, off road capability, economy and reliability. Excellent when towing my 2.5 tonne caravan. Only negative and it’s a valid one. The vehicle is costly to service especially compared to other 4 WD’s.

Unhappy Customer !
Unhappy Customer !Gosford4 posts
  WK Summit

Electrical Problems from Day One !

This could be the best SUV on the road, but Jeep will not acknowledge the electrical problems, from, not starting or selecting gears at times, to the radio screen blanking out and the speakers shutting down, the dealer simply says that we can't fault any problems, C'MON JEEP, ENOUGH IS ENOUGH, start standing by your customers, this Summit cost me $90,000.

Big Red
Big RedMetropolitan Adelaide, SA12 posts
Langkeys
LangkeysSydney, NSW2 posts

Love the car. Dislike Jeep Australia- woeful customer service

Great car to drive with wonderful safety features - especially love the Assisted Cruise Control.

Tows large caravan easily. Economy cruising with van is 14-16 litres/100kms which is brilliant.

On the bad side FCA (aka Jeep Australia) still have not contacted me with their supposed offer of an extended 2-year warranty (normal 3-yr warranty now finished as of last Xmas). Also recently, a rear air suspension boot blew and FCA have refused to cover the $1700 cost of the part which should be covered under the extended warranty - which as stated I still have not been offered despite public promises from FAD. My dealer has been good in this matter and it's FCA who are renigging to date!

S00REX
S00REX

Multimedia

I bought my jeep grand cherokee laredo brand new but it has been to dealer more than it was suppose to. After many visit to dealer and wasting time to fix my multimedia issue, finally got new media deck installed but still same freezing issue...can't skip, browse or change the media mode....bluetooth connectivity issues as well....Jeep come on BEEP BEEP..

Wayne
WayneGosford2 posts
  Verified WK Overland
  • 2

Extra Information

Brand Manager for Jeep? Claim your listing.