5Jeep Patriot MK

Jeep Patriot MK (2007-2016)

5Jeep Patriot MK
3.4

54% · 2115 · 38%

Brand Manager for Jeep? Claim your listing.

Apollo
Apollo2 posts

Happy

2012 Jeep patriot Manual 2L owned for 8 years and I've done 150,000km on it (I bought it at 140,000km). It's been great overall. Not completely problem-free but I've serviced it regularly every 10k km and it's treated me really well, no absolutely bank-breaking repairs required. Had some great adventures in it.
Apparently jeep aftercare isn't great, however I had no experience with this as I just used my trusted regular mechanic. Show details
Jess A
Jess AWilton10 posts

Great car

I purchased my Jeep back in 2014 and have had no problems with it so far, I've racked up 92,000kms since them.

I always have the car serviced and have taken it on really long trips.

I love how you can fold the back seats down and also a stereo in the back, its great for when we go camping. 100% recommend this Jeep. I was worried after all of the complaints you hear about Jeeps but I can say this is an amazing car.

Tim
TimMerewether5 posts

Great car, haven't had any issues after 150000kms

Cheap and reliable 4x4. It drives really well and it great on fuel. Tested it out off road and it went well but doesn't have too much travel. The back seats fold down flat creating heaps of room. I can fit my mountain bike in pretty easy. A great looking car!

david
david

2012 jeep patriot

its decent car for the price no problems so far but i dont 4x4 so far 40,000kms of my own 94 in total, well maintained so that may play a part, good on fuel relatively nice interior, although a bit slow. . . . . . . . . sd sd

Thalia O'S
Thalia O'SPerth15 posts

I love my Jeep!

I previously owned a v6 SAAB which was awesome until it was getting too expensive to keep fixing so I brought a jeep! I love my jeep. It is comfortable and great to drive. It may not have the fastest takeoff speed but I'm fine with that. It is great to drive in all weather conditions and even when I'm driving in a storm I feel safe and secure. The only downside is the dealership costs of service, but I can't fault the car for that! three years on I am loving it! and even my partner who loves his Nissan patrol loves driving the jeep. No mechanical problems at all to date. I'm using a local mechanic now who has a good reputation so I waved bye to the dealership costs.

Mtao
MtaoVIC, 381011 posts

Perfect for mums too!

My husband brought me this for my 21st birthday. I have the limited edition 2015 patriot with the silver trim. It looks amazing I feel baddass in it. It's safe reliable and I honestly couldn't fault anything.

My daughter only goes in this car it's solid and just sitting in it you feel much safer then in a different car. I love it!

4harves
4harvesPerth, WA18 posts
Terry
Terry6 posts
  Sport

Great value for money, all round top car

I bought my Jeep at a runout sale from Jeep Albion back in march 2011. It's a 2010 model and had been used for test drives. It's the 2.4L 4WD Sport model without the cheap plastic trim. I got it for $24,950, so stoked. I've taken it to NQ where it's done the Daintree 4WD track amongst others. It's so roomy compared to a sedan, I'm 6'1" and I have no issues. Fuel economy is good, power to weight is fine, although the petrol model could use a 6th gear with a better torque ratio for towing. I haven't had a single problem, servicing is fine. I highly recommend this car. If I were to gripe about anything, it would be the indicator, it turns itself off too easily, so roundabouts are a pain in the backside.

Truth revealer
Truth revealerSouth East Queensland, QLD19 posts

Still loving it since 2007

Bought the last German made diesel ( same as VW Golf diesel) 2.0 L engine in 2007. It has never let me down either on and off roads except more speeding tickets due to its powerful Diesel engine. All these for $33k as got a bargain deal from Jeep dealer. Super fuel efficient and comfortable.
Fuel efficiency, ride, powerful diesel, sturdy look, safety, cargo space.
Plastic dashboard Show details
Ange
AngeGippsland, VIC
  Patriot MK

Love this car & so glad I bought a Jeep!

I purchased my Jeep Patriot in 2010, it was an impulse buy but one that paid off. I love this car for the comfort, safety, look & the great fuel economy. The after sales service at Jeep has also been brilliant. I am just about 2 sell my Patriot to purchase a 7 seater but have no idea which make to go with & will genuinely miss my Patriot.
Reliable, fuel efficient, safe, great around town with a good turning circle
The sun visors are 2 big & the indicators turning off annoy me Show details
Matt
Matt
Mark Holman
Mark HolmanBrisbane2 posts
  Sport

Won over by the Jeep's charm,versatilty and fuel economy

Rising fuel costs chased me out of my V6 Magna,so the search was on to find a 4 cylinder car. My son and I are over 6' and sedans came up short with legroom. I stumbled upon a Dodge caliber and it impressed with huge legroom. Searching for one on the net constantly bought up Chrysler dealers,then the Pariot came into play. I saw it,liked it alot and then went off to drive a Mitsubishi Outlander to compare them. Everything the Outlander did,the Jeep did better.....so yes,I bought a Jeep :)
Value for money,features,fuel economy and the way the doors close with a solid thunk.
The handbrake is too close to the cupholders. Show details ·  1
Mel T
Mel TToowoomba, Queensland47 posts

Love my 'riot'!!

I purchased a 2011 70th anniversary limited edition demo model last year. I have had it for 12 months now and am in love with it. It is super plush, great sound system, a fuel miser and a joy to drive! The Toowoomba dealership are very professional, even give her a wash when serviced. I had some reservations about Jeep from family and friends but so far I love it! No problems at all!
Styling, performance, fuel miser.
I would love to have keyless entry. Show details
Jeepers54
Jeepers54AU3 posts
PeterJL
PeterJLSydney, NSW5 posts
  Patriot MK

Really happy with my jeep

Really happy with my new Jeep Patriot. It doesnt feel like a 4WD but has all the benefits of a 4WD and looks really cool. The only tiny issue is the air circulation isnt the best even with the fans on
drives really well
air circulation poor

Compare all Jeep Patriot MK (2007-2016) listings
CategorySmall / Compact SUVsSmall / Compact SUVsSmall / Compact SUVs
Release date
Discontinuation date

Extra Information

Brand Manager for Jeep? Claim your listing.