Jeep Patriot MK Limited

Jeep Patriot MK Limited (2007-2016)

Jess H

Jess HWilton

Great car

I purchased my Jeep back in 2014 and have had no problems with it so far, I've racked up 92,000kms since them.
    I always have the car serviced and have taken it on really long trips.
    I love how you can fold the back seats down and also a stereo in the back, its great for when we go camping. 100% recommend this Jeep. I was worried after all of the complaints you hear about Jeeps but I can say this is an amazing car.

Date PurchasedNov 2014
    Tim

TimMerewether

Great car, haven't had any issues after 150000kms

Cheap and reliable 4x4. It drives really well and it great on fuel. Tested it out off road and it went well but doesn't have too much travel. The back seats fold down flat creating heaps of room. I can fit my mountain bike in pretty easy. A great looking car!

TransmissionManual

Find out how Jeep Patriot MK Limited compares to other Small / Compact SUVs

Mtao

MtaoVIC, 3810

Perfect for mums too!

My husband brought me this for my 21st birthday. I have the limited edition 2015 patriot with the silver trim. It looks amazing I feel baddass in it. It's safe reliable and I honestly couldn't fault anything.
    My daughter only goes in this car it's solid and just sitting in it you feel much safer then in a different car. I love it!

phil

philadelaide

Jeep aftermarket costs kill the brand

Rotors replaced at 20,000 km. $1000
    Front balljoint. Apparently a known design issue. Requires complete wishbone replacement at 60,000 km $1200
    Motor intake manifold. Apparently also a known issue. Complete replacement of manifold..120000 km $2400
    Alternator..120000 km $1400.00...yep that's right..alternators are replaced for $1400.

This vehicle is regularly serviced and used by my wife for the school run.

I believe you should steer clear of this model.

Mel T

Mel TToowoomba, Queensland

Love my 'riot'!!

I purchased a 2011 70th anniversary limited edition demo model last year. I have had it for 12 months now and am in love with it. It is super plush, great sound system, a fuel miser and a joy to drive! The Toowoomba dealership are very professional, even give her a wash when serviced. I had some reservations about Jeep from family and friends but so far I love it! No problems at all!
    Styling, performance, fuel miser.
    I would love to have keyless entry.

Mahleigh

Mahleighasked

MK Limited (2007-2016)

Hi guys so we're up for another car and going to have a look at a 2015 patriot limited any advice or what I should check for under it's hood when I see it and test drive it this one I'm looking at has had 1 owner and has done 97000kms on the clock the interior is smiko apparently it was a trade in for a later model any advice would be amazing.

Other Small / Compact SUVs