17Jeep Wrangler

Jeep Wrangler Questions & Answers (page 2)

Brand Manager for Jeep? Claim your listing.
dave hill · Wrangler

My 09 2.8 crd just blew at turbo hose at 12000 ks MTQ told me I will be lucky to get 15000 ks out of the turbo charger and it is none servable is this true?

Chris Mansell

I don't know, but after my turbo hose blew i had no more problems and I've now done 112k it's a shame the bad back up from keep Chrysler has ruin my view on jeep, I liked the car, just not the service and backup which was lousy if and when you could get it

dave hill

Oops! I made a boo boo. Meant 120000k ,not 12000. No prob. changed to Samco hoses. Problem?? MTQ advised turbo charger and control pack only designed to last 150000ks. Is this true? Jeep service will charge $8000.00 to replace!!!! Non serviceable (they rekon)

Scott9518
Scott9518 · Wrangler

Would u tow a 2.1 tonne caravan with jk wrangler unlimited 2010 petrol

Chris Mansell

my wrangler struggles to tow a 1.7 tonne caravan- so forget a 2.1 tonne, the petrol has far less torque. If you plan on towing, do yourself a favour and sell the wrangler as if your towing you may need service and thats where you will get trouble

Brewster47
Brewster47

Not unless you want to burn your clutch out. Chrysler offered no warranty nor ever an explanation as to why they would not honor it. Mine burnt out in 10k's towing an 850kg A-van. Good luck. Mine was diesel and needed revs to get it moving. I think the diesel has been discontinued. Brewster.

jake6894
jake6894 · Wrangler

Hey guys im wondering if you can point to where i can buy a stock front and rear bumper, i would like to change my us bumper to aussie version. Thanks

Spetsnaza
Spetsnaza

Ebay is the best place to get your stock bumpers, and pretty cheap. Nothing wrong with them, it is just JK owners replace their stock bumpers with modified bumpers to accomodate winch etc. You can pick both bumpers for a couple of hundred, you may end up waiting for a few weeks to find them, but it is well worth it :)

dave hill

have new JK front rear bumpers side steps brackets lights etc.Are u still looking??

Select a listing for your question
Jeep Wrangler

Extra Information

Brand Manager for Jeep? Claim your listing.