No service

I ordered my book, which was 'in stock' six weeks ago. After a month I followed up to find out why it hadn't shipped. Two weeks later (this morning) I received a shipping notification (so six weeks from ordering an 'in stock' item) and only then was my inquiry answered. This afternoon I received an email from them stating that they are 'experiencing delays' from the publisher. I've sent them an email but I don't hold out much hope of getting an answer.
I was prepared for slow shipping because of COVID-19 but this is pathetic.
The uni unit and exam I needed the textbook for? I completed that last weekend. I still want the book for my work, but I'm on the verge of contacting my bank to get a refund for non-delivery.

Tara

Tara

Haven't received order or any responses to enquiries

ordered a book over 2 weeks ago and still hasn't been dispatched have enquired about it a week ago and still haven't heard anything back. Very disappointed with customer service.

Baxter

BaxterPerth, WA

No books and Customer No Service

Like last review it has been over 2 weeks and no communication - no books, not even a dispatch email. They do not answer emails, phone calls or reply to messaging on website. Opened PayPal case to try and get some response - unacceptable -text books are expensive and students cannot afford to have to buy 2 lots -extremely unhappy.

Sarah

SarahSouth East Queensland, QLD

FRAUDULANT

Talin3

Talin3Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Frustrating experience - beware false product descriptions

none

noneWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Neglectful company. Zero support.

Needed to return my textbook, so I went through necessary steps to do so. They have my book but have no refunded me! They also don't return any of my calls or emails.

MichelleAdelaide

Textbook not in stock

Let down by Jekkle. I followed up on an order I placed only to be told it is not in stock. It was iin stock when I placed the order. Nothing from Jekkle about this. Previously I have been contacted if a book is unavailable.

Selous N

Selous NSouth East Queensland, QLD

Disappointed

Not the best experience and I think they should change that 14 day delivery guarantee. Ordered text book 20th Feb, followed up 6th March as textbook was required by 8th of March. I was told text book will be express posted and delivered by 7th March, still haven't received and I'm extremely disappointed

Other Book Shops
Dinesh

Dinesh

Service is great, had a problem with incorrect postal address and they resolved the issue immediately with no fuss, just great customer service

Kerriah

KerriahTHURGOONA

positive review on service

They deliver on time perfect condition great prices never had a problem with their products packaging is great to make sue delivered in perfect condition

January 5th 2019 Update: Perfect site

Great site books delivered on time and in prefect condition even if not in stock longest wait was 5 days from order to arrival

Durban

DurbanSydney

Great price fast delivery!

Great prices, fast delivery, for brand new books, it is so easy to order online!. Very happy with the transaction, recommended to all.

Emilyta

EmilytaMelbourne

My new fave shop

I was skeptical because I don't know how they can sell textbooks so much cheaper than everyone else but I've had nothing but a positive experience. Cheap, extremely fast postage, books are well packaged and protected. 10/10 would recommend.

Easy, Affordable and Fast!

Highly recommend Jekkle!! Shopping online with was so easy! The website is so easy to use, with a huge range of books and I found two of my textbooks cheaper on Jekkle than from my Uni and Co-op.
Free postage, fast delivery and emails to tell you when your books have been sent made it a fast and stress-free process.

AMAZING

Textbooks are cheap and always super fast delivery. There is a wide range of books for all subjects and the service provided is always efficient and helpful.

Doug

DougAdelaide

Just great experience all round

The buying process was easy and completed without any hesitation. Would certainly buy from Jekkle again for my textbooks. My book was by far cheaper through Jekkle than other online sites.

TeejM

TeejMPerth

cheap with free postage!

free postage to the chemist around the corner! cheap books which is fantastic for us poor students. I ordered at 11am and it was ready to be shipped by 2pm the same day! awesome.

24 hour delivery!

After checking numerous sites for comparison prices on textbooks, I found that Jekkle was by far the cheapest. The textbook I needed was $20 cheaper than Co-op and delivery was free. I placed the order at lunch time and it was delivered to work within 24 hours! Amazingly quick service and I couldn’t fault them with anything.

Great service, repeatedly!

As usual, fantastic service. Competitive pricing and great postage options. Having used Jekkle many times I really can't fault them. It is also great that they offer payment options such as afterpay and zip pay!

NaGib

NaGibGrenfell

Favourite book store

So impressed with the cheap prices compared to all the other online book stores. Was actually expecting this site to be a scam as so cheap. Only took 2 days for delivery to a rural property. Very impressed therefore have purchased from you multiple times.

Brown

Brown

Fantastic

Fast, Efficient & received as described. Very happy with how easy the site was to order from. Will not hesitate to use or recommend Jekkle again.