Jekkle

Keeping a good attitude while waiting

The book I ordered was in stock and would leave in 1-2 business days. A week later, when I checked its status it still said "unfulfilled". A very helpful and polite gentleman answered on the phone that the book had been dispatched to another buyer. However, they had just received a second copy and he would immediately dispatch it. I received my book in due time after the expected shipping delays. Considering it was a very busy period with the school term starting, I am very happy with the service.

msharp
msharp

Would give them zero stars if I could

Placed order for Year 8 text book pack at the start of December 2020. No word from them by end of January. When I emailed them they said they would be in stock by 13th Feb. Emailed them again today, now told they will be in by 30th March. Ridiculous!!!! Don't sell something if you don't have stock. I don't think I was ever going to get my order. A refund has been issued and I have purchased elsewhere.

Don't waste your time with Jekkle!

No service

I ordered my book, which was 'in stock' six weeks ago. After a month I followed up to find out why it hadn't shipped. Two weeks later (this morning) I received a shipping notification (so six weeks from ordering an 'in stock' item) and only then was my inquiry answered. This afternoon I received an email from them stating that they are 'experiencing delays' from the publisher. I've sent them an email but I don't hold out much hope of getting an answer.
I was prepared for slow shipping because of COVID-19 but this is pathetic.
The uni unit and exam I needed the textbook for? I completed that last weekend. I still want the book for my work, but I'm on the verge of contacting my bank to get a refund for non-delivery.

Tara
Tara

Haven't received order or any responses to enquiries

ordered a book over 2 weeks ago and still hasn't been dispatched have enquired about it a week ago and still haven't heard anything back. Very disappointed with customer service.

Baxter
BaxterPerth, WA

No books and Customer No Service

Like last review it has been over 2 weeks and no communication - no books, not even a dispatch email. They do not answer emails, phone calls or reply to messaging on website. Opened PayPal case to try and get some response - unacceptable -text books are expensive and students cannot afford to have to buy 2 lots -extremely unhappy.

Sarah
SarahSouth East Queensland, QLD

FRAUDULANT

Talin3
Talin3Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Frustrating experience - beware false product descriptions

none
noneWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Neglectful company. Zero support.

Needed to return my textbook, so I went through necessary steps to do so. They have my book but have no refunded me! They also don't return any of my calls or emails.

MichelleAdelaide

Textbook not in stock

Let down by Jekkle. I followed up on an order I placed only to be told it is not in stock. It was iin stock when I placed the order. Nothing from Jekkle about this. Previously I have been contacted if a book is unavailable.

Selous N
Selous NSouth East Queensland, QLD

Disappointed

Not the best experience and I think they should change that 14 day delivery guarantee. Ordered text book 20th Feb, followed up 6th March as textbook was required by 8th of March. I was told text book will be express posted and delivered by 7th March, still haven't received and I'm extremely disappointed

Dinesh
Dinesh

Service is great, had a problem with incorrect postal address and they resolved the issue immediately with no fuss, just great customer service

Kerriah
KerriahTHURGOONA

positive review on service

They deliver on time perfect condition great prices never had a problem with their products packaging is great to make sue delivered in perfect condition

January 5th 2019 Update: Perfect site

Great site books delivered on time and in prefect condition even if not in stock longest wait was 5 days from order to arrival

Durban
DurbanSydney

Great price fast delivery!

Great prices, fast delivery, for brand new books, it is so easy to order online!. Very happy with the transaction, recommended to all.

Emilyta
EmilytaMelbourne

My new fave shop

I was skeptical because I don't know how they can sell textbooks so much cheaper than everyone else but I've had nothing but a positive experience. Cheap, extremely fast postage, books are well packaged and protected. 10/10 would recommend.

Other Book Shops

Easy, Affordable and Fast!

Highly recommend Jekkle!! Shopping online with was so easy! The website is so easy to use, with a huge range of books and I found two of my textbooks cheaper on Jekkle than from my Uni and Co-op.
Free postage, fast delivery and emails to tell you when your books have been sent made it a fast and stress-free process.