Jekkle

Disappointed

Not the best experience and I think they should change that 14 day delivery guarantee. Ordered text book 20th Feb, followed up 6th March as textbook was required by 8th of March. I was told text book will be express posted and delivered by 7th March, still haven't received and I'm extremely disappointed

Service is great, had a problem with incorrect postal address and they resolved the issue immediately with no fuss, just great customer service

positive review on service

They deliver on time perfect condition great prices never had a problem with their products packaging is great to make sue delivered in perfect condition

January 5th 2019 Update: Perfect site

Great site books delivered on time and in prefect condition even if not in stock longest wait was 5 days from order to arrival

Great price fast delivery!

Great prices, fast delivery, for brand new books, it is so easy to order online!. Very happy with the transaction, recommended to all.

My new fave shop

I was skeptical because I don't know how they can sell textbooks so much cheaper than everyone else but I've had nothing but a positive experience. Cheap, extremely fast postage, books are well packaged and protected. 10/10 would recommend.

Easy, Affordable and Fast!

Highly recommend Jekkle!! Shopping online with was so easy! The website is so easy to use, with a huge range of books and I found two of my textbooks cheaper on Jekkle than from my Uni and Co-op.
Free postage, fast delivery and emails to tell you when your books have been sent made it a fast and stress-free process.

AMAZING

Textbooks are cheap and always super fast delivery. There is a wide range of books for all subjects and the service provided is always efficient and helpful.

Just great experience all round

The buying process was easy and completed without any hesitation. Would certainly buy from Jekkle again for my textbooks. My book was by far cheaper through Jekkle than other online sites.

cheap with free postage!

free postage to the chemist around the corner! cheap books which is fantastic for us poor students. I ordered at 11am and it was ready to be shipped by 2pm the same day! awesome.

24 hour delivery!

After checking numerous sites for comparison prices on textbooks, I found that Jekkle was by far the cheapest. The textbook I needed was $20 cheaper than Co-op and delivery was free. I placed the order at lunch time and it was delivered to work within 24 hours! Amazingly quick service and I couldn’t fault them with anything.

Great service, repeatedly!

As usual, fantastic service. Competitive pricing and great postage options. Having used Jekkle many times I really can't fault them. It is also great that they offer payment options such as afterpay and zip pay!

Favourite book store

So impressed with the cheap prices compared to all the other online book stores. Was actually expecting this site to be a scam as so cheap. Only took 2 days for delivery to a rural property. Very impressed therefore have purchased from you multiple times.

Fantastic

Fast, Efficient & received as described. Very happy with how easy the site was to order from. Will not hesitate to use or recommend Jekkle again.

Makes purchasing textbooks so easy!

An easy to use website, good prices, availability of items, great communication and prompt shipping all made this an excellent online purchasing experience. Highly recommended!

Awesome service

They have fast delivery, afterpay is available and their textbooks are available at competitive rates. I would definitely use these guys again.

Love this!

Jekkle was very easy to use and I was quite surprised at how fast my product arrived. Plus it was packaged very carefully. I would definitely recommend Jekkle to everyone, especially all the uni students out there that need textbooks, fast.

Fantastic, affordable service

Was pleasantly surprised by how quickly the textbook arrived. I have used other services and they took up to a month to get to my door.
It was also well packaged and in perfect condition.

Best Price, Prompt Delivery

As a law/commerce student on limited income, I have to attempt to source the lowest price for prescribed and recommended texts. Consistently, 'Jekkle' has been the standout provider of the lowest priced text and have always delivered promptly and reliably. Highly recommended.

Very pleased

Easy to navigate website, cheapest prices and reliable & prompt delivery. Very impressed with the service Jekkle provided, will be purchasing all my textbooks from the site.

Perfect deliver y the next dat

I placed my order in ten afternoon and it was ready for collection the next day at midday. Faster and cheaper than azmazon