Jekkle Online Store

Jekkle Online Store

1.3

No service

I ordered my book, which was 'in stock' six weeks ago. After a month I followed up to find out why it hadn't shipped. Two weeks later (this morning) I received a shipping notification (so six weeks from ordering an 'in stock' item) and only then was my inquiry answered. This afternoon I received an email from them stating that they are 'experiencing delays' from the publisher. I've sent them an email but I don't hold out much hope of getting an answer.
I was prepared for slow shipping because of COVID-19 but this is pathetic.
The uni unit and exam I needed the textbook for? I completed that last weekend. I still want the book for my work, but I'm on the verge of contacting my bank to get a refund for non-delivery.

Tara

Tara

Haven't received order or any responses to enquiries

ordered a book over 2 weeks ago and still hasn't been dispatched have enquired about it a week ago and still haven't heard anything back. Very disappointed with customer service.

Baxter

BaxterPerth, WA

No books and Customer No Service

Like last review it has been over 2 weeks and no communication - no books, not even a dispatch email. They do not answer emails, phone calls or reply to messaging on website. Opened PayPal case to try and get some response - unacceptable -text books are expensive and students cannot afford to have to buy 2 lots -extremely unhappy.

Online Shops

Find out how Jekkle Online Store compares to other Online Shops

Sarah

SarahSouth East Queensland, QLD

FRAUDULANT

Talin3

Talin3Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Frustrating experience - beware false product descriptions

none

noneWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Neglectful company. Zero support.

Needed to return my textbook, so I went through necessary steps to do so. They have my book but have no refunded me! They also don't return any of my calls or emails.

Michelle

MichelleAdelaide

Textbook not in stock

Let down by Jekkle. I followed up on an order I placed only to be told it is not in stock. It was iin stock when I placed the order. Nothing from Jekkle about this. Previously I have been contacted if a book is unavailable.

Selous N

Selous NSouth East Queensland, QLD

Disappointed

Not the best experience and I think they should change that 14 day delivery guarantee. Ordered text book 20th Feb, followed up 6th March as textbook was required by 8th of March. I was told text book will be express posted and delivered by 7th March, still haven't received and I'm extremely disappointed