1.0

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (4)

No service

I ordered my book, which was 'in stock' six weeks ago. After a month I followed up to find out why it hadn't shipped. Two weeks later (this morning) I received a shipping notification (so six weeks from ordering an 'in stock' item) and only then was my inquiry answered. This afternoon I received an email from them stating that they are 'experiencing delays' from the publisher. I've sent them an email but I don't hold out much hope of getting an answer.
I was prepared for slow shipping because of COVID-19 but this is pathetic.
The uni unit and exam I needed the textbook for? I completed that last weekend. I still want the book for my work, but I'm on the verge of contacting my bank to get a refund for non-delivery.

Tara

Tara

Haven't received order or any responses to enquiries

ordered a book over 2 weeks ago and still hasn't been dispatched have enquired about it a week ago and still haven't heard anything back. Very disappointed with customer service.

Baxter

BaxterPerth, WA

No books and Customer No Service

Like last review it has been over 2 weeks and no communication - no books, not even a dispatch email. They do not answer emails, phone calls or reply to messaging on website. Opened PayPal case to try and get some response - unacceptable -text books are expensive and students cannot afford to have to buy 2 lots -extremely unhappy.

Book Shops