Jekkle (page 3 of 10)

Online Store, Physical Store

Across all departments, customer service needs to be a bit more professional

Cost-competitive and Great service

Glad to use Jekkle to buy my textbooks. The website is user-friendly. The purchase process is simple and provide choices of delivery that meet every demand. Delivery across the states is fast and reliable. Highly recommended!

Super quick postage

Excellent customer service and super quick postage. Very easy to find what I wanted, no hassles at all. Very happy with my purchase.

Find out how Jekkle compares to other Book Shops

My one stop place for textbooks

What a wonderful company to deal with. I get all my uni textbooks through Jekkle now. Not only are they the ones who always have my textbooks in stock but they have super quick delivery. Great for me when I forget to order my textbooks! Communication and tracking is always available and on point!

Chloe

ChloeLake Cathie

How did I survive without Jekkle

Ordered within a week of my uni course opening. It arrived promptly. Perfect condition and much cheaper then RRP and what you could purchase the textbook at through the university library!

Great book deal

Bought a bundle with 2 books for much cheaper than RRP. Great prices, quick postage, overall great website will be using it again.

Chris Rivers

Chris Riversport macquarie

Cannot seem to beat their prices anywhere

This year I purchased my university law texts from Jekkle. These guys are very prompt, delivery of books is very quick and they arrive in perfect condirion no matter how much Auspost might throw them around.

This is all good but the best part has been price. I used to buy my textbooks from the Co-op Bookshop. But I discovered Jekkle and often these expensive law books are up to $50, $60 or even $80 cheaper.

Add the very best priciung to the great service which is really fast and you have a winner.

I cannot speak too highly of Jekkle as a source for uni textbooks.

Great prices, Prompt service, Quality products

Jekkle generally has the best prices for textbooks. Also, every textbook I have ordered has been delivered swiftly and in good condition.

When I needed to change my address after I ordered a book because of my own mistake, the Jekkle team took care of it without drama.

Other Book Shops
Katrina S

Katrina SAU

Quick postage and cheap prices

Was so happy to find a textbook i needed at least $30 cheaper and with free postage. Was sent quickly and they kept me up to date with tracking will definetly use jekkle again

Find out how Jekkle compares to other Book Shops

Wish I didn’t use this company

A very happy returning customer

I have purchased 4 books from Jekkle on 4 separate occasions. Absolutely love their prices, delivery and customer service! I emailed the team at Jekkle to cancel an order I had yet to recive, and they quickly cancelled and refunded my money the next day which was on a SUNDAY! Will always purchase my uni books from Jekkle.

Ggggggg

Ggggggg

Perfect condition book

Perfect condition book, cheaper than elsewhere for this specific book. I think delivery was fine too, double check whether you want the book left unauthorised

Service Simplied

The book was easy to order. As promised, it was delivered in 2 days.
Do we really need Amazon here :)

Amazing!!

Books came earlier than expected, they were in perfect condition, and customer service was incredibly helpful with all my queries!!

Dylan

DylanHawthorn

Perfect Service

I purchased two textbooks from Jekkle which were both below average pricing delivered fast and free to my door with no problem

Lisa

Lisa

Terrific service

I've been using Jekkle for a few years now and they are always reliable and has excellent service. Thank you!

Liz

LizBrisbane

Uni students rejoice

Competitive prices and fast delivery with online convenience - is there anything else!? Really good option for uni students who need well priced textbooks delivered quickly.

Melinda

MelindaWoy Woy

Highly Recommend

Fantastic customer experience. Easy set up account and search for wanted books. Lowest prices across many other online bookstores. Super speedy delivery :)

Ratna

RatnaSydney

Good service

First time purchased. Helpful staff, good value, speedy delivery. Looking far for the next one as I have two uni kids.

Bella T

Bella TSydney

Best website for cheap and great quality textbooks

I had never heard of Jekkle when I came across it online, but after using it I will never be using another site again. It is absolutely wonderful! I got my textbooks for AMAZING prices and they arrived so fast even though it’s the busiest time of year for textbooks.