Jekkle (page 4 of 10)

Online Store, Physical Store

Shoppe

Shoppe

Study made simple

Jekkle was exceptionally easy to navigate. It had the textbook I wanted at the cheapest price I could find and the book was delivered promptly in perfect condition. For all the struggling students out there that are desperate to save money, I highly recommend jekkle

The best

The best and most affordable place I've found. Delivers super fast, great customer service and an amazing website in general.

Pat

PatMelbourne

Great Service

Shopped around for the best price and found it! Website easy to use and quick delivery. Different payment options, including zip pay. Will definitely be back :)

Ssvpjc

SsvpjcCentral Coast

Best Web Price!

Best price on the Web plus free shipping and was sent the next day after purchased - awesome service. Will use again :)

Greta service and excellent price

I was very happy to find this website the price was so much cheaper then everyone else I had found and I had my book within 2 days of ordering.

Easy to acess, fast, efficient delivery and well packaged. Excellent customer service as well. The support team were fantastic when I needed to cancel one of my shooping items.

Jekyll is awesome

Website easy to use, very fast delivery and best of all great price. A+ would recommend to friends and family.

Fantastic

Turned up earlier than expected, well packaged which is always a great start for a new text. In comparison to other companies I have had dramas with this year, Jekkle has excelled. Thank you!

Other Book Shops

Best Prices!!

Jekkle have been a go to for my text book hire and purchases! Easy, fast transactions at great prices. Also the service and support team are fantastic, they return emails within 24hrs. Thanks Jekkle!

Fantastic Ausie buiness

At first I was wary about purchasing using a new on line service provider , only ever used the big online book sellers.
The cheaper price for my text book certainly got my attention. Ordering was easy, quick and next day delivery ! Congratulations a great Ausie Buisness .Jekkie has left me feeling confident knowing I can count on a quality service .

Excellent service and low price

Really happy with the service. Got the books delivered to a parcel point location within 4 days and it was quick and reliable! Would definitely recommend it to someone looking for books!

Great service, great company!

Textbook price was much cheaper than other sites, free delivery, great payment options. FAST Delivery too.Would definitely recommend and will buy from here in the future.

Excellent company!

Rachel

RachelAvoca

Great service!!

One of the two textbooks I ordered was out of stock at other bookstores, but Jekkle had both in stock and they arrived within 3 days of ordering. Very happy with the service and will definitely be using again!!

Outstanding

I have used Jekkle before and was impressed by their service and quick delivery. They stepped it up ten-fold this time. I had ordered a book but realized i needed to change it. My original order was found just before being sent out, so they were able to adjust my order immediately. I received it quickly and in excellent condition. Words can not express my absolute appreciation for the team at Jekkle. Thank you, thank you :)

Quick service

Order process was very easy. The book was exactly what I was looking for and arrived so quickly. Thank you

First time purchaser. Very impressed

Great prices compared to other sites, very fast shipping (ordered Sunday, arrived at address in a regional area on Wednesday). Well packaged/protected book. Very happy and will certainly use the site again.

Amazing

Bought textbooks for my law courses. Great price compared to competitors and arrived in great condition. Have been purchasing from Jekkle for 3 years now! :)

Jessjess

JessjessSydney

Stress free purchase

I purchase textbooks from jekkle twice each year. It seems to be the most reliable site with the cheapest and most competitive prices. Delivery is quick. Have never had any problems.

Leanne

LeanneGeelong

Textbook satisfaction!

Ordered my required textbook. It was dispatched the same day and arrived two days later. Great price and free postage. One very happy customer.

Great service.

I have used jekkle a few times now for my textbooks and have had good service with quick delivery. Would definitely recommend them.