Listing monitored by JENNEN Shoes

Great Shoes! Great Price!

Got mine just right before my wedding date and it's a decision I will never regret. The price is reasonable given the quality of the shoes. It's surprisingly comfortable to wear given the additional height it provides. I definitely recommend Jennen shoes!

Flora
FloraGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

It's awesome!

Easy to order and so many to choose from. Takes only 1 day to be delivered. Satisfied with the service. It's amazing they offer those kinds of products. Helps each individual to boost their confidence.

Maria Shanks
Maria Shanks

The shoes are great and very comfy, I hope they’ll keep adding more stylish women’s styles in the future.

Website is very clear and easy to navigate. Very satisfied with my purchase and will definitely consider to purchase more in the future. The shoes are great to wear in summer or winter.

Footwear Shops & Brands

Find out how JENNEN Shoes compares to other Footwear Shops & Brands

Rochelle KK
Rochelle KKVictoria

Awesome quality, a bit big though but look very nice

Easy to navigate the store to find what I was looking for
The range to choose from was pretty good, although I do look forward to seeing it expand
Quality of the shoes are amazing

Sam
SamSydney, NSW

Great place to shop for nice shoes

Very easy to navigate online store. A wide variety of styles and colours to choose from. Quality is good and customer service is prompt. Happy overall. Wore the shoes in multiple climates without any issue.

Paul Rose
Paul RoseSouth East Queensland, QLD

Brilliant shoes

The Jennen shoes are wonderful products that really enhance my confidence. I wear them all the time and no one knows, which is the real beauty of the Jennen shoes.

Review collected in partnership with JENNEN Shoes

The shoes were narrow in the first few weeks. Then they expanded.

The shoes were very narrow when I first purchased them. Thus at that time I was glad I purchased size 42. However, after a few weeks the shoes expanded and now I feel that I should have purchased size 41 because they seem to be a bit loose. Yet I am not sure how I will be able to put on size 41 when brand new because I struggle to put on size 42 when they were new. Even though the shoes are loose I find that I can still walk very fast with them on. They do not slow me down at all.

Review collected in partnership with JENNEN Shoes

inconsistent sizes - I’m 43 in some and 42 in others - no problems swapping. issues with 1 pair but they were replaced

The website hasn’t worked for me in the past when I sort by date of release. So if I want to go see what’s new I have to scroll through.

Stephen
Stephenasked

Any forma; safety certification with regards to elevated shoes? Wouldn't the heels be pushed higher , thus pushing the foot forward and not recommended for those with Achilles arch issues? Any certification issues to customers for safety?

Jennen N.JENNEN Shoes

Hi Stephen, thanks for your enquiry. We don't provide any safety certifications. However, we design them to be as comfortable as possible with plenty of cushioning and padding. We sell a lot of our shoes to dancers, actors and police officers.

High heels for women are much more uncomfortable and awkward to walk in, but they also do not come with safety certification. I hope that helps.

Jennen.