Listing monitored by JENNEN Shoes

Love the extra lift ... always struggled with my short height ...

Product is a good quality product , personnel always made it very pleasant to deal with the purchase ... big plus! Thank you

Good product, great service

I am very happy with Jennen Shoes. I have only started purchasing from the company, but so far it's been all good. My orders have been processed and dispatched promptly, and my experience with customer service, when I needed it, was exemplary.

Product Appearance As advertised

Great Shoes, quick delivery!

I purchased a formal pair and a casual pair of shoes. They are uncomfortable at first and are hard to walk in. You may get blisters after wearing them for an extended period of time but you will get used to it.

Overall, very happy with the shoes, they are great quality. Easy to exchange if you purchased the wrong size.

Review collected in partnership with JENNEN Shoes

Footwear Shops & Brands

Find out how JENNEN Shoes compares to other Footwear Shops & Brands

Stephen
Stephenasked

Any forma; safety certification with regards to elevated shoes? Wouldn't the heels be pushed higher , thus pushing the foot forward and not recommended for those with Achilles arch issues? Any certification issues to customers for safety?

Jennen N.JENNEN Shoes

Hi Stephen, thanks for your enquiry. We don't provide any safety certifications. However, we design them to be as comfortable as possible with plenty of cushioning and padding. We sell a lot of our shoes to dancers, actors and police officers.

High heels for women are much more uncomfortable and awkward to walk in, but they also do not come with safety certification. I hope that helps.

Jennen.