JENNEN Shoes

good for height if slim person

Its okay...gives u lift but is tad bit uncomfortable after a while..may also make ur butt protrude like a womans...but hey thats the price u gotta pay for the extra height i guess.

Caleb

CalebMid North Coast, NSW

Amazing product!

Website was easy to navigate. The sizing guide for shoes was easy to use as well. Large range of products available for both men and women. Overall, very satisfied with the quality of the product and the fast shipping. Highly recommend!

Jennen N.JENNEN Shoes

Good afternoon Caleb, thank you so much for your valuable feedback. We really appreciate your support of our business and hope to help you in the future. Thanks again and take care. Jennen.

Mark S.

Mark S.Southwest, VIC

Great Shoe range and online shopping was a breeze

I knew the style I wanted (previous customer) so it was easy to search for the shoes I wanted. The online support was also good. Took a few days to be delivered (due to COVID). I'll be back!

Find out how JENNEN Shoes compares to other Footwear Shops & Brands

comfortable and really nice style

The shoes are very very comfortable and I feel good wearing them. The style is nice and modern. Very happy with my purchase and would highly recommend to anyone. Thanks

Product AppearanceAs advertised

Great Shoes! Great Price!

Got mine just right before my wedding date and it's a decision I will never regret. The price is reasonable given the quality of the shoes. It's surprisingly comfortable to wear given the additional height it provides. I definitely recommend Jennen shoes!

SizingSlightly large
Peter

PeterGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great quality shoes

Very comfortable shoes and the website is super easy to navigate. Been buying these shoes for the past 10 years and still amazed with the quality and comfort. Will be buying more in the future.

Ryan S

Ryan SDunedin

Perfect fit and quality.

Jessica had excellent communication whilst delayed delivery due to the recent pandemic. The products were on spot, and great design!
I have ordered two pairs and both were on excellent conditions.

PasqualeG

PasqualeGGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Amazing product

Easy to follow website layout and fantastic lineup of shoes A huge variety to choose from. Incredible quality and versatile looks, I was able to get casual and formal shoes

Manolito

ManolitoSydney, NSW

I would highly recommend JENNEN Shoes!

Found Jennen shoes when I was searching the Internet for elevated shoes. I was hesitant to buy at first as I have a regular shoemaker abroad. The selection of shoes are adequate, comes on a variety of style and elevations. I ordered Mr. Baron and a 1.6cm Ezylift Soft Heel Shoe Lift Insert Insoles. My order arrived on time. The shoes were individually wrapped for protection. I was so amazed, it fits my feet comfortably and walking with it feels so natural. The insoles are also great addition to my existing shoes. I would definitely buy again! Thanks JENNEN!

Great Shoes

Found you on Facebook
Easy website I purchased 2 pairs of shoes for my husband the size was perfect and he loves the fact they make him taller with out showing a higher heel . Also he has commented on how comfortable they are .
Will be definitely purchasing more .

Product AppearanceAs advertised

Excellent product, would definitely recommend!

Simple to navigate website with a large range of shoes, excellent customer service, fast shipping and an efficient payment platform. Both of the shoes I ordered are incredibly comfortable and high quality, easily the best shoes I’ve owned and very true to the description. Will definitely be a repeat customer!

didooscar

didooscarGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Will definitely get another pair!

I just googled elevator shoes and found your site. I went through the females section and really liked the Ms Lynette. I have just received my shoes today and they look just like the ones on the website. I wear 37.5 but I ordered size 38 and they fit well. I look much taller now, and I am very happy. I wish they had more colours. I will definitely purchase more.

Best shopping experience

It was very easy to find my way online. I am looking for the specific shoes I went to look for. The service was good, there is a good range of products and the quality of my shoes was really good, will last me long.

Jennen N.JENNEN Shoes

Dear Pem, thank you for your review. We've spent a lot of time and energy on our site, so we're really grateful for your feedback. Also glad you like the quality and range of our products. Take care and be safe. Jennen.

Feet have never felt better.

I was having feet problems so I contacted Jennen shoes to try and help, which they did. Process was easy and was delivered perfect soles for my feet. I have been using them in my gym shoes and have never felt better.

Jennen N.JENNEN Shoes

Dear Liam, so glad our care team was able to provide the support you needed. I shall pass on the message. Hope your feet are feeling better than ever. Jennen.

Alex

AlexSydney, NSW

Long-lasting and high quality shoes

The store is user-friendly and intuitive to use, offering a wide variety of shoes which can be sorted according to colours, style and lift/height. I have purchases 2 pairs in the last couple of years, a set for work and for a casual use. They're comfy and are in good condition till this day. Oh, I also won a $50 voucher and received a coupon code, so I guess I'll be ordering another pair now.

Ash

AshSydney, NSW

Mr. Gershwin Elevator Shoes by JENNEN

Their customer service is the best compared to other online sellers. They handled all my queries in a professional manner. Very satisfied with the product. Fits true to size and looks great. Will definitely purchase more from these guys in the future.

John C.

John C.Darwin, NT

Good products range , great customer care staff .

Placed 2 separate orders, products display & prices look good ....not tested yet, but am optimistic . Very impressed with helpful Customer Care , in particular Jackie and Krystal . I feel comfortable as a customer of Jennens .

Maestro

MaestroHobart, TAS

Totally happy.

Recently took delivery of a second set of insoles from JENNEN Shoes to help correct a leg-length discrepancy - far more comfortable than the original shoe inners. They slotted straight in, are discreet and hard-wearing and I don't even notice them. Exactly what I was looking for. Fast and super friendly service. Brilliant product, highly recommended.

One Happy Customer

One Happy CustomerMid North Coast, NSW

Incredible Service Amazing Shoes.

The process from start to finish has been amazing the ease of ordering to wearing these incredibly comfortable shoes has been an absolute pleasure cant wait till my next pair arrives.
If you havent bought yourself a pair you are missing out.
Life time customer right here.

Andrew D

Andrew DGungahlin 2912, ACT

Shoes are extremely comfortable and high quality

Delivery was within a couple of days. The shoes are very comfortable, look highly professional and have now bought an additional pair. So impressed and will not go back to my old shoes. Jennen shoes are slightly cheaper in price than my previous shoes but are better in every regard. Highly recommended and my only wish is I had bought these sooner.