Listing monitored by JENNEN Shoes

4.5
StephenT
StephenT

Nice Shoes but a little tight - Good Customer Service

I purchased a pair of Mr Dee shoes in the size I have bought all my other shoes from Jennen but these were somewhat a tight fit. They are a very good looking shoe and seem to be well-made but they are a little tight around my toes. After contacting Jennen with my concerns, they were able to offer me some solutions to the problems I was having with the shoes. I have purchased quite a few different styles of shoes from Jennen in the past and they have all been good quality shoes and most have lasted for quite a long time.

Sizing Slightly small
Product Appearance As advertised
Jennen N.JENNEN Shoes

Hi Stephen, thank you so much for your review and feedback. Take care and hope we can assist you again in the future. Jennen.

Love the extra lift ... always struggled with my short height ...

Product is a good quality product , personnel always made it very pleasant to deal with the purchase ... big plus! Thank you

Sizing Slightly small
Product Appearance As advertised

Stephen
Stephenasked

Any forma; safety certification with regards to elevated shoes? Wouldn't the heels be pushed higher , thus pushing the foot forward and not recommended for those with Achilles arch issues? Any certification issues to customers for safety?

Jennen N.JENNEN Shoes

Hi Stephen, thanks for your enquiry. We don't provide any safety certifications. However, we design them to be as comfortable as possible with plenty of cushioning and padding. We sell a lot of our shoes to dancers, actors and police officers.

High heels for women are much more uncomfortable and awkward to walk in, but they also do not come with safety certification. I hope that helps.

Jennen.