Listing monitored by JENNEN Shoes

4.9

comfortable and really nice style

The shoes are very very comfortable and I feel good wearing them. The style is nice and modern. Very happy with my purchase and would highly recommend to anyone. Thanks

Great quality and comfort

Everything was just simple and easy and convenient.
Delivery was super fast with awesome communication.

Product range us good and I just love the quality.
Definately recommend to anyone that wants to look classy.

Greg B
Greg BSydney, NSW

Style and Comfort

The shoes were stylish and comfortable. Website was easy to navigate and range could be a touch more extensive with styles that mirror the retail shoes. Happy to recommend and will use and buy shoes again.

Footwear Shops & Brands

Find out how JENNEN Shoes compares to other Footwear Shops & Brands

Nicole Thomson
Nicole ThomsonCentral Queensland, QLD

A lovely addition to my wardrobe!

The site was easy to navigate and there were a few design options. The back of the shoe sometimes feels in danger of sliding off, but overall, I’m very happy!

Graham F.
Graham F.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Walking taller

Unsure about investing in a pair a shoes to grow my stature, I purchased the insoles to gauge if I liked the product. Fit and comfort in three pairs of shoes have provided sufficient satisfaction, now to decide which shoes to take the next step, literally.

Best customer service

Great range of shoes and very easy to navigate the store to find just what you are looking for. Quality of the shoes is very good and the customer service is the best i have come across. I was kept up to date of the status of my order right from it being placed to being in Transit to customs and then when it was delivered to my workplace in New Zealand all in only a few days from placing my order.

July 25th 2019 Update: top quality

The website is pretty easy to navigate even for a old man like myself. The range covers all I will ever need and the quality of the shoes is excellent.

Stephen
Stephenasked

Any forma; safety certification with regards to elevated shoes? Wouldn't the heels be pushed higher , thus pushing the foot forward and not recommended for those with Achilles arch issues? Any certification issues to customers for safety?

Jennen N.JENNEN Shoes

Hi Stephen, thanks for your enquiry. We don't provide any safety certifications. However, we design them to be as comfortable as possible with plenty of cushioning and padding. We sell a lot of our shoes to dancers, actors and police officers.

High heels for women are much more uncomfortable and awkward to walk in, but they also do not come with safety certification. I hope that helps.

Jennen.