JENNEN Shoes

JENNEN Shoes (page 4 of 4)

Timbo

TimboCanberra 2600, ACT

The only Shoe Store I shop at now

Great range, fantastic quality, comfortable and looks great. Provides VIP customer service where you are notified of all upcoming deals and new product range.
Don't even bother going to other shoe stores now.....

Best customer service

Great range of shoes and very easy to navigate the store to find just what you are looking for. Quality of the shoes is very good and the customer service is the best i have come across. I was kept up to date of the status of my order right from it being placed to being in Transit to customs and then when it was delivered to my workplace in New Zealand all in only a few days from placing my order.

July 25th 2019 Update: top quality

The website is pretty easy to navigate even for a old man like myself. The range covers all I will ever need and the quality of the shoes is excellent.

good quality shoes and give fantastic lift , it will take some getting used to them though, but they look great

very easy to find the different types of shoes , although the ones I really wanted weren't available for a couple of months so I got a different (higher lift) boot ,

Sam

SamSydney, NSW

Great place to shop for nice shoes

Very easy to navigate online store. A wide variety of styles and colours to choose from. Quality is good and customer service is prompt. Happy overall. Wore the shoes in multiple climates without any issue.

Riri

Riri

Great Quality Shoes

Jennen shoes are our go to shoes for any event including weddings and formal occasions. He's comfortable in them all night and I can wear my heels, so I'm extremely happy. The shoes are high quality and there's always a huge variety of casual and formal shoes to choose from.

Johnathan

JohnathanGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

good quality

bought smaller shoe insert, is comfortable and fits description. height increase described is accurate and it fits in my shoes without going up in size at all. would shop again.

Aaron B.

Aaron B.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Keep getting complimented on them!

They're extremely comfortable and stylish, and I must have received at least 6 unsolicited compliments about them since I started wearing them a month ago. Jennen went out of his way to find the right pair for me.

Dimi

DimiSydney, NSW

Feel good !!

Love the shoes gives me confidence in all surroundings. Absolutely love the product. The quality of the shoe is also a quality equal to any designer example . Gucci , Louis Vuitton

Paul Rose

Paul RoseSouth East Queensland, QLD

Brilliant shoes

The Jennen shoes are wonderful products that really enhance my confidence. I wear them all the time and no one knows, which is the real beauty of the Jennen shoes.

Mattias Long

Mattias LongGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Love the shoes and the shopping experience

Feels like overnight I found the perfect shoes for me. I used to visit the store regularly but now just go online in case I see something I may like.

Great pair of shoes, highly recommend

Website was simple but supplied all information, a large selection of shoes and high quality shoes. Highly recommend Jennen’s products! Will definitely be buying through these guys again. Thanks heaps

Huandal

HuandalMelbourne

Great shoes, and super service. Thanks!

Best online service experience I've had. They were fast and very responsive to my queries. I've been back for several pairs, and have been so impressed with the service. Broad range of styles, and I absolutely love the way the shoes look and make me quite a bit taller.

Good quality, very comfortable

Easy to navigate online store
satisfied with range of product. however, could have more range and color
satisfied with the quality of the product, i need to get use to it more to wear

Review collected in partnership with JENNEN Shoes

The shoes were narrow in the first few weeks. Then they expanded.

The shoes were very narrow when I first purchased them. Thus at that time I was glad I purchased size 42. However, after a few weeks the shoes expanded and now I feel that I should have purchased size 41 because they seem to be a bit loose. Yet I am not sure how I will be able to put on size 41 when brand new because I struggle to put on size 42 when they were new. Even though the shoes are loose I find that I can still walk very fast with them on. They do not slow me down at all.

Ian

IanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Shoes

Love the shoes, they fit like a glove and I feel very confident wearing them. They look like RM Williams. I am very satisfied with my purchase and will buy again.

Secgul Uzun

Secgul UzunLaunceston, TAS

Not really comfortable

somewhat satisfied but really not worth the price. it is very expensive. I cant get over the fact at how I was tricked into thinking I was buying quality shoes. Im not saying they are bad quality they are not but again with the cost. So, never again

Michael Jones

Michael JonesIllawarra, NSW

Great Service and delivery.

The quality of the shoes is good, they are well designed, and comfortable.
The range is limited, but is getting bigger.
Internet service is fast and professional. The measurement scale is helpful.

Arun Khanna

Arun KhannaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Very professional service and a great product. Highly recommended to elevate ones confidence 7 cm above average.

Very easy to navigate good user experience, wide range of products available with different styles.
Excellent quality and finish. Will buy again and recommend to friends and colleagues.
Customer service was exceptional.