JENNEN Shoes

JENNEN Shoes (page 2 of 3)

Listing monitored by JENNEN Shoes

4.9

Very good quality along with superior online service, which is rare these days.

My first encounter with Jennen shoes was a surprisingly quick and informative answers on a Sunday. 5 days later my order was delivered at home. The quality surpassed what I expected, after trying similar in other venues. I have already made another order, which too arrived exactly after 5 days. And, I will buy again

S C.
S C.Perth, WA

Quality product, Fast shipping, Top customer service

Amazing quality product from the guys and gals down at Jennen Shoes. Very well designed and super comfortable. Backed up with top notch customer service. I will be a repeat customer. Thank you.

Product Appearance As advertised

My third pair of Jennen Shoes and still loving them!

Very happy with my third pair of Jennen shoes. Decided to purchase a causal pair this time. Very comfortable and stylist! Will definitely continue to purchase more in the future. Highly recommended.

Matthew L.
Matthew L.Sydney, NSW

Shoes make you taller without being noticeable in the shoe itself

I got the 10cm shoes .. they're barely noticeable and others are stunned at how they couldn't notice it in the shoe itself, but think it's amazing how tall I am. The shoes even came with little bags to put them in your suitcase without the shine rubbing on other clothes. Perfect for my trip back home to Texas. Probably my best buy while in Australia.

Marc Ciseau
Marc CiseauPerth, WA

Quality

I have bought many Jennen shoes now and I find that that quality standard is even more better. The website is easy to use and the reliable postage makes for an excellent company to purchase from as well.

Kezza
KezzaPerth, WA

Best made shoes with great comfort.

I have purchased Jennen shoes for the past 6 years and now all my shoe purchases are from them. I’ve tried other brands but none can compete. Great product, great comfort and great service.

Greg B
Greg BSydney, NSW

Style and Comfort

The shoes were stylish and comfortable. Website was easy to navigate and range could be a touch more extensive with styles that mirror the retail shoes. Happy to recommend and will use and buy shoes again.

George
GeorgeBargara, Queensland

Perfect

Excellent quality shoes, easy to navigate website, very well made and stylish. Great range on offer. If they were priced a little lower, I'd definitely buy all my shoes from Jennen.

Jennen N.JENNEN Shoes

Lifechanger

Saw the ad in a magazine on a jetstar flight and have just bought my 4th pair. Comfortable and love the look and style of the shoes. Never felt so tall in my life

Nicole Thomson
Nicole ThomsonCentral Queensland, QLD

A lovely addition to my wardrobe!

The site was easy to navigate and there were a few design options. The back of the shoe sometimes feels in danger of sliding off, but overall, I’m very happy!

Product Appearance As advertised

Comfortable enough for everyday wear

Not a fan of MMA or his podcast, but I am a big fan of the Mr Joe Rogans. They're comfortable to wear even if you are on your feet all day long, they're easy to slip into and out of, and they're surprisingly lightweight for an elevator shoe. If you liked the Mr Bolt Blue or Black, you'll love this.

Product Appearance As advertised

Excellent customer service and product.

This is my 6th or 7th purchase from the store. Excellent product and very durable. Something went wrong with my last shipment, however Maya assisted me very promptly and the issue was resolved in less than a day. I am very impressed with the level of customer service and the promtness when it comes to resolving issues. Many more purchases to look forward from the store!!

Jim
JimSydney, NSW

Great Shoes

The website is very easy to navigate and this is where I saw your new winter line. The boots were very comfortable and the dress shoes that I previously had bought were very comfortable.

Best show ever owned

Used to have terrible back pain and wear orthotics somehow these shoes take away the need! Would recommend to anyone. Thank you for bringing these into my life. Would buy again

A Ka
A KaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent quality

Takes a bit getting used to wearing them, but excellent quality and comfort. Looking to buy the same pair in black too. Just such an awesome looking shoe. Quick postage too.

Luke h
Luke hSouth East Queensland, QLD

These are my favourite shoes

An easy to use website that clearly identifies the products and prices.

Returns policy was simple and straightforward. No tricks. No gimmicks. A fantastic company that puts the consumer 1st.

Danster8
Danster8

Excellent quality shoes

Good website for easy shopping with clear guidance on sizing, accurate colour reproduction. When I received the shoes the extra height is not obvious - that's great, I don't want it to be obvious.
Great quality.
I just need to get used to walking with extra height so it looks natural!
If there was one minor negative, it would be that there is no shopfront in Sydney where I can try on and browse.

Product Appearance As advertised

Amazing quality of shoes that are awesome

I have bought shoes from Jennen since 2013 and their dress shoes are amazing. They increase your height by 7-8 cm, look stunning and can last years if you take good care of them.

Product Appearance As advertised

High quality shoes, great purchase

Extremely comfortable and stylish, love my pair of shoes and their refund/customer care is top notch. Easy store to navigate and a pleasant transaction experience. Would recommend highly to friends and family.

Product Appearance As advertised

Great quality shoes, feeds the purpose.

I have bought two pair from Jennen. The quality is great and the shoes quite comfortable, looking forward to buy another pair. Although customer service is satisfactory and happy to assist all the time.

Graham F.
Graham F.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Walking taller

Unsure about investing in a pair a shoes to grow my stature, I purchased the insoles to gauge if I liked the product. Fit and comfort in three pairs of shoes have provided sufficient satisfaction, now to decide which shoes to take the next step, literally.

Awesome buy!!

Great quality product! Very easy and helpful to navigate the online store. Pleasant transaction and prompt delivery.
The shoes look good, feel great and enhance my height. Will definitely look at buying more. Very happy and thank you.

Tahnee
TahneeMid North Coast, NSW

These shoes are perfect for me!

David
DavidGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great

So glad I found this brand! I’ve been wearing my shoes quite a lot and they’ve held up so well. Better than I expected. They feel like they’re well made.

CJH
CJHSydney, NSW

Great quality shoes

Great product selection for all ocassions. High quality shoes for the price and of course makes you taller!
I wish they had an a physical store in Sydney though to try on shoes.