JENNEN Shoes

JENNEN Shoes (page 2 of 4)

Andrew D

Andrew DGungahlin 2912, ACT

Shoes are extremely comfortable and high quality

Delivery was within a couple of days. The shoes are very comfortable, look highly professional and have now bought an additional pair. So impressed and will not go back to my old shoes. Jennen shoes are slightly cheaper in price than my previous shoes but are better in every regard. Highly recommended and my only wish is I had bought these sooner.

Excellent shoes!

Excellent shoes! We were super happy with the shoes we ordered. Perfect fit and the quality is amazing! My partner is 6cm shorter than me as I am 185cm tall. Wearing Jennen shoes made him so much more confident next to me! He is super happy with his new shoes!
The store is super easy to navigate!
Products range is great!
Super fast shipping!
Love their products and the idea!
Not all men are super tall but they make their dreams come true!

Product AppearanceAs advertised

Excellent very high quality product. I am so satisfied.

This is an extremely good pair of shoes. Very well made with very high quality materials. It's really comfortable to wear and pretty good looking. The product is well above my expectations.

Rachael

Rachael

Best shoes ever!

These shoes are amazing. They give you height but no one would know it's from the shoes. The range is limited but they are of the highest quality. Now all they need is a range of ballet flats with height!

Brian Murrell

Brian MurrellSouthwest, VIC

The footwear i always needed.

Navigating the store was very easy due to the different categories made finding the exact shoe i wanted was found in a short amount of time. Very satisfied with the range available from dress shoes to track shoes and everything in between. The quality is 2nd to none from the stitching to the sole and the upper section of every pair i have(4 pairs) i am very impressed.

SCP

SCPSydney, NSW

Great pair of shoes and customer service.

Good quality pair of shoes, I wear them everyday since it adds height which increases confidence. The online store was trouble-free and straightforward - very crisp and clean design. The ability to view a product in 360 degrees and at various angles allows for better buying confidence. Online customer service particularly the prompt e-mails regarding purchase and delivery information is much appreciated. In the future I would love to see a greater range of quality products from Jennen. Highly recommended.

Product AppearanceAs advertised

Very good quality along with superior online service, which is rare these days.

My first encounter with Jennen shoes was a surprisingly quick and informative answers on a Sunday. 5 days later my order was delivered at home. The quality surpassed what I expected, after trying similar in other venues. I have already made another order, which too arrived exactly after 5 days. And, I will buy again

S C.

S C.Perth, WA

Quality product, Fast shipping, Top customer service

Amazing quality product from the guys and gals down at Jennen Shoes. Very well designed and super comfortable. Backed up with top notch customer service. I will be a repeat customer. Thank you.

Product AppearanceAs advertised

My third pair of Jennen Shoes and still loving them!

Very happy with my third pair of Jennen shoes. Decided to purchase a causal pair this time. Very comfortable and stylist! Will definitely continue to purchase more in the future. Highly recommended.

Matthew L.

Matthew L.Sydney, NSW

Shoes make you taller without being noticeable in the shoe itself

I got the 10cm shoes .. they're barely noticeable and others are stunned at how they couldn't notice it in the shoe itself, but think it's amazing how tall I am. The shoes even came with little bags to put them in your suitcase without the shine rubbing on other clothes. Perfect for my trip back home to Texas. Probably my best buy while in Australia.

Marc Ciseau

Marc CiseauPerth, WA

Quality

I have bought many Jennen shoes now and I find that that quality standard is even more better. The website is easy to use and the reliable postage makes for an excellent company to purchase from as well.

Kezza

KezzaPerth, WA

Best made shoes with great comfort.

I have purchased Jennen shoes for the past 6 years and now all my shoe purchases are from them. I’ve tried other brands but none can compete. Great product, great comfort and great service.

George

GeorgeBargara, Queensland

Perfect

Excellent quality shoes, easy to navigate website, very well made and stylish. Great range on offer. If they were priced a little lower, I'd definitely buy all my shoes from Jennen.

Jennen N.JENNEN Shoes

Lifechanger

Saw the ad in a magazine on a jetstar flight and have just bought my 4th pair. Comfortable and love the look and style of the shoes. Never felt so tall in my life

Product AppearanceAs advertised

Comfortable enough for everyday wear

Not a fan of MMA or his podcast, but I am a big fan of the Mr Joe Rogans. They're comfortable to wear even if you are on your feet all day long, they're easy to slip into and out of, and they're surprisingly lightweight for an elevator shoe. If you liked the Mr Bolt Blue or Black, you'll love this.

Find out how JENNEN Shoes compares to other Footwear Shops & Brands

Excellent customer service and product.

This is my 6th or 7th purchase from the store. Excellent product and very durable. Something went wrong with my last shipment, however Maya assisted me very promptly and the issue was resolved in less than a day. I am very impressed with the level of customer service and the promtness when it comes to resolving issues. Many more purchases to look forward from the store!!

Jim

JimSydney, NSW

Great Shoes

The website is very easy to navigate and this is where I saw your new winter line. The boots were very comfortable and the dress shoes that I previously had bought were very comfortable.

Best show ever owned

Used to have terrible back pain and wear orthotics somehow these shoes take away the need! Would recommend to anyone. Thank you for bringing these into my life. Would buy again

A Ka

A KaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent quality

Takes a bit getting used to wearing them, but excellent quality and comfort. Looking to buy the same pair in black too. Just such an awesome looking shoe. Quick postage too.

Luke h

Luke hSouth East Queensland, QLD

These are my favourite shoes

An easy to use website that clearly identifies the products and prices.

Returns policy was simple and straightforward. No tricks. No gimmicks. A fantastic company that puts the consumer 1st.