JENNEN Shoes

JENNEN Shoes

4.3

a dream coming true

me and my husband adored the quality of the shoes and we were amazed with how much care was put into every detail. unbelievably easy, quick, approachable service, very kind. unfortunately, a gift i ordered was +10cm and i underestimated the fact my husband can't walk in heels. we were heartbroken to send our first pair back. jennen assisted us well to make it happen.

Sizing True to size
Product Appearance As advertised

Good quality shoes, but very large make

not true to size (huge!) and to exchange you pay return which for such a high end company this is a shock and unimpressive. The quality is fantastic and will last a long time though.

Sizing Very large

Durgesh P.

Durgesh P.Sydney, NSW

Perfect!!!

The shoes are very sturdy and look exactly like the ones shown on the website. Auspost delivered my parcel to a wrong address and I ended up getting used pair of shoes but Jennen exchanged it without any question and sent a new pair by express delivery.
Great service!!!

Sizing True to size
Footwear Shops & Brands

Find out how JENNEN Shoes compares to other Footwear Shops & Brands

inconsistent sizes - I’m 43 in some and 42 in others - no problems swapping. issues with 1 pair but they were replaced

The website hasn’t worked for me in the past when I sort by date of release. So if I want to go see what’s new I have to scroll through.

Sizing Slightly large