1 review

inconsistent sizes - I’m 43 in some and 42 in others - no problems swapping. issues with 1 pair but they were replaced

The website hasn’t worked for me in the past when I sort by date of release. So if I want to go see what’s new I have to scroll through.

SizingSlightly large
Product AppearanceAs advertised

Review collected in partnership with JENNEN Shoes

Stephen

Stephenasked

Any forma; safety certification with regards to elevated shoes? Wouldn't the heels be pushed higher , thus pushing the foot forward and not recommended for those with Achilles arch issues? Any certification issues to customers for safety?

Jennen N.JENNEN Shoes

Hi Stephen, thanks for your enquiry. We don't provide any safety certifications. However, we design them to be as comfortable as possible with plenty of cushioning and padding. We sell a lot of our shoes to dancers, actors and police officers.

High heels for women are much more uncomfortable and awkward to walk in, but they also do not come with safety certification. I hope that helps.

Jennen.