Listing monitored by JENNEN Shoes

2.0
Grace and john
Grace and johnBrisbane

Taller.com shoes

I did buy a pair of shoes around eight years ago from this company and they were great lasted for about 4 to 5 years but just recently only a few days ago bought a similar pair of shoes casual boot style called Nepal it was a very poor light rubbish quality paid over $200 for them would be a $50 shoe elsewhere in a normal shoe shop. Very disappointed will never buy from here again. Would rather buy a pair of normal shoes oversized and put some insoles in them.

Sizing True to size
Product Appearance Not as advertised
Jennen N.JENNEN Shoes
David Davies
David DaviesSouth East Queensland, QLD

Definetly room to improve

I was a bit underwhelmed by the product to be honest, they get the job done as for height, but absolutely no comfort at all, I literally am sore for days after wearing my boots for just a short period of time, it's actually a lot like wearing steledos for men lol, I practiced walking heal to toe just like instructed but it really made no difference I'm pain level. I also feel paranoid when wearing them that people actually know you are wearing them. Because they make you walk so uncowardinately.

Sizing True to size
Product Appearance Not as advertised

Review collected in partnership with JENNEN Shoes

Stephen
Stephenasked

Any forma; safety certification with regards to elevated shoes? Wouldn't the heels be pushed higher , thus pushing the foot forward and not recommended for those with Achilles arch issues? Any certification issues to customers for safety?

Jennen N.JENNEN Shoes

Hi Stephen, thanks for your enquiry. We don't provide any safety certifications. However, we design them to be as comfortable as possible with plenty of cushioning and padding. We sell a lot of our shoes to dancers, actors and police officers.

High heels for women are much more uncomfortable and awkward to walk in, but they also do not come with safety certification. I hope that helps.

Jennen.