2.0

David Davies

David DaviesSouth East Queensland, QLD

Definetly room to improve

I was a bit underwhelmed by the product to be honest, they get the job done as for height, but absolutely no comfort at all, I literally am sore for days after wearing my boots for just a short period of time, it's actually a lot like wearing steledos for men lol, I practiced walking heal to toe just like instructed but it really made no difference I'm pain level. I also feel paranoid when wearing them that people actually know you are wearing them. Because they make you walk so uncowardinately.

SizingTrue to size
Product AppearanceNot as advertised

Review collected in partnership with JENNEN Shoes

Stephen

Stephenasked

Any forma; safety certification with regards to elevated shoes? Wouldn't the heels be pushed higher , thus pushing the foot forward and not recommended for those with Achilles arch issues? Any certification issues to customers for safety?

Jennen N.JENNEN Shoes

Hi Stephen, thanks for your enquiry. We don't provide any safety certifications. However, we design them to be as comfortable as possible with plenty of cushioning and padding. We sell a lot of our shoes to dancers, actors and police officers.

High heels for women are much more uncomfortable and awkward to walk in, but they also do not come with safety certification. I hope that helps.

Jennen.