JENNEN Shoes

JENNEN Shoes (page 3 of 4)

Listing monitored by JENNEN Shoes

Greg B
Greg BSydney, NSW

Style and Comfort

The shoes were stylish and comfortable. Website was easy to navigate and range could be a touch more extensive with styles that mirror the retail shoes. Happy to recommend and will use and buy shoes again.

George
GeorgeBargara, Queensland

Perfect

Excellent quality shoes, easy to navigate website, very well made and stylish. Great range on offer. If they were priced a little lower, I'd definitely buy all my shoes from Jennen.

Jennen N.JENNEN Shoes

Lifechanger

Saw the ad in a magazine on a jetstar flight and have just bought my 4th pair. Comfortable and love the look and style of the shoes. Never felt so tall in my life

Nicole Thomson
Nicole ThomsonCentral Queensland, QLD

A lovely addition to my wardrobe!

The site was easy to navigate and there were a few design options. The back of the shoe sometimes feels in danger of sliding off, but overall, I’m very happy!

Comfortable enough for everyday wear

Not a fan of MMA or his podcast, but I am a big fan of the Mr Joe Rogans. They're comfortable to wear even if you are on your feet all day long, they're easy to slip into and out of, and they're surprisingly lightweight for an elevator shoe. If you liked the Mr Bolt Blue or Black, you'll love this.

Jim
JimSydney, NSW

Great Shoes

The website is very easy to navigate and this is where I saw your new winter line. The boots were very comfortable and the dress shoes that I previously had bought were very comfortable.

Best show ever owned

Used to have terrible back pain and wear orthotics somehow these shoes take away the need! Would recommend to anyone. Thank you for bringing these into my life. Would buy again

A Ka
A KaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent quality

Takes a bit getting used to wearing them, but excellent quality and comfort. Looking to buy the same pair in black too. Just such an awesome looking shoe. Quick postage too.

Luke h
Luke hSouth East Queensland, QLD

These are my favourite shoes

An easy to use website that clearly identifies the products and prices.

Returns policy was simple and straightforward. No tricks. No gimmicks. A fantastic company that puts the consumer 1st.

Rochelle KK
Rochelle KKVictoria

Awesome quality, a bit big though but look very nice

Easy to navigate the store to find what I was looking for
The range to choose from was pretty good, although I do look forward to seeing it expand
Quality of the shoes are amazing

Danster8
Danster8

Excellent quality shoes

Good website for easy shopping with clear guidance on sizing, accurate colour reproduction. When I received the shoes the extra height is not obvious - that's great, I don't want it to be obvious.
Great quality.
I just need to get used to walking with extra height so it looks natural!
If there was one minor negative, it would be that there is no shopfront in Sydney where I can try on and browse.

Amazing quality of shoes that are awesome

I have bought shoes from Jennen since 2013 and their dress shoes are amazing. They increase your height by 7-8 cm, look stunning and can last years if you take good care of them.

High quality shoes, great purchase

Extremely comfortable and stylish, love my pair of shoes and their refund/customer care is top notch. Easy store to navigate and a pleasant transaction experience. Would recommend highly to friends and family.

Great quality shoes, feeds the purpose.

I have bought two pair from Jennen. The quality is great and the shoes quite comfortable, looking forward to buy another pair. Although customer service is satisfactory and happy to assist all the time.

Graham F.
Graham F.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Walking taller

Unsure about investing in a pair a shoes to grow my stature, I purchased the insoles to gauge if I liked the product. Fit and comfort in three pairs of shoes have provided sufficient satisfaction, now to decide which shoes to take the next step, literally.

Awesome buy!!

Great quality product! Very easy and helpful to navigate the online store. Pleasant transaction and prompt delivery.
The shoes look good, feel great and enhance my height. Will definitely look at buying more. Very happy and thank you.

Tahnee
TahneeMid North Coast, NSW

These shoes are perfect for me!

David
DavidGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great

So glad I found this brand! I’ve been wearing my shoes quite a lot and they’ve held up so well. Better than I expected. They feel like they’re well made.

CJH
CJHSydney, NSW

Great quality shoes

Great product selection for all ocassions. High quality shoes for the price and of course makes you taller!
I wish they had an a physical store in Sydney though to try on shoes.

Busy Mum and Dad
Busy Mum and DadPerth, WA

With great height comes a little more respect.

I wouldn’t go anywhere else for shoes. These are super high quality, look fantastic, and are comfortable all day even working in a business environment that requires a lot of standing.

The added bonus is that customers treat you differently when you’re taller. There’s a higher level of respect. Try it and see.

The price is good. They arrive quickly after purchasing on the website. And there’s always a great deal.

But most importantly, they are comfortable, as I said earlier. I think that’s a very important point to make.

Also, if you any problems, the customer service is on-point and they’re there to help.

Highly recommend.

Antoinette
AntoinetteGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Top quality shoes excellent customer service

Excellent choice. quality shoes and exceptional customer service. The shoes are very long wearing and total quality products. Customer service staff are very helpful always ready to assist. Delivery was quick and efficient. I love these shoes and always find myself going back to this company.

Nick
NickSydney, NSW

Sensational Shoes

I was very satisfied with the service provided by Jennen and the quality of the shoes. My first wear was on my wedding day and they bring me a lot of luck and happiness!

Phil Schipp
Phil Schipp

Thumbs up from me!

Excellent products and excellent customer service time and time again! I have used this company for many years and am continually surprised and excited about their products. Thumbs up from me!

Great products

Navigating the store was easy.
I am satisfied with the range of products.
Bought two pair of shoes and they are durable, stylish and comfortable. They met all of my expectations. Highly recommended.

Andy
Andy

Great shoes

Very good collection of formal and casual shoes. Comfortable to wear and looks good too. I have 3 Jennen shoes and very happy with the quality of all shoes. Highly recommended.