JENNEN Shoes

JENNEN Shoes (page 2 of 6)

Meagan Y.

Meagan Y.Gippsland, VIC

The company has great revives, when then shoes came they hardly come off they are so compfy

Great shoes that are really comfortable. The site is has a terrific range of shoes and products, the people offer a device from Jennnen. Are great about a for. I am looking forward to to buying more shoes from your company.

Jennen N.JENNEN Shoes

Dear Meagan, thank you so much for taking the time to review us. Glad you like them. We provide live chat support from 8am till midnight, 7 days a week, so feel free to reach out if you have any questions in the future. Take care! Jennen.

Jim  Galanopoulos

Jim GalanopoulosGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Pleasant and informative consumer experience

Great product and so easy to transact - Jennen shoes are consumer oriented! Website is brilliant and payment platforms are so efficient. Above all, the product is exceptional. I'm a convert!

Jennen N.JENNEN Shoes

Dear Jim, thank you so much for your raving review. We stand by our products, and are so happy that well over 100,00 men stand taller with JENNEN. Be safe and take care during these times. Jennen.

Adams

AdamsGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Perfect shoes

Being a short guy, this shoes gives me confidence and height that I can only dream off. High quality shoes. I will buy a couple more for different occasions.Thank you.

Jennen N.JENNEN Shoes

Dear Adams, thank you for your review. We're so happy to hear that our shoes have helped you feel more confident. If you have any questions in the future, don't hesitate to ask. Stay safe. Jennen.

Best shopping experience

It was very easy to find my way online. I am looking for the specific shoes I went to look for. The service was good, there is a good range of products and the quality of my shoes was really good, will last me long.

Jennen N.JENNEN Shoes

Dear Pem, thank you for your review. We've spent a lot of time and energy on our site, so we're really grateful for your feedback. Also glad you like the quality and range of our products. Take care and be safe. Jennen.

Feet have never felt better.

I was having feet problems so I contacted Jennen shoes to try and help, which they did. Process was easy and was delivered perfect soles for my feet. I have been using them in my gym shoes and have never felt better.

Jennen N.JENNEN Shoes

Dear Liam, so glad our care team was able to provide the support you needed. I shall pass on the message. Hope your feet are feeling better than ever. Jennen.

Amazing customer service! Arranged urgently easy & friendly. The best service I have ever received!!

Amazing team & great customer service by Jackie. You wont find this level of dedication anywhere else! Very satisfied with urgent delivery & the entire transaction was perfect.Keep it up! 10 out of 10 for Jackie.

Alex

AlexSydney, NSW

Long-lasting and high quality shoes

The store is user-friendly and intuitive to use, offering a wide variety of shoes which can be sorted according to colours, style and lift/height. I have purchases 2 pairs in the last couple of years, a set for work and for a casual use. They're comfy and are in good condition till this day. Oh, I also won a $50 voucher and received a coupon code, so I guess I'll be ordering another pair now.

Ash

AshSydney, NSW

Mr. Gershwin Elevator Shoes by JENNEN

Their customer service is the best compared to other online sellers. They handled all my queries in a professional manner. Very satisfied with the product. Fits true to size and looks great. Will definitely purchase more from these guys in the future.

John C.

John C.Darwin, NT

Good products range , great customer care staff .

Placed 2 separate orders, products display & prices look good ....not tested yet, but am optimistic . Very impressed with helpful Customer Care , in particular Jackie and Krystal . I feel comfortable as a customer of Jennens .

Maestro

MaestroHobart, TAS

Totally happy.

Recently took delivery of a second set of insoles from JENNEN Shoes to help correct a leg-length discrepancy - far more comfortable than the original shoe inners. They slotted straight in, are discreet and hard-wearing and I don't even notice them. Exactly what I was looking for. Fast and super friendly service. Brilliant product, highly recommended.

One Happy Customer

One Happy CustomerMid North Coast, NSW

Incredible Service Amazing Shoes.

The process from start to finish has been amazing the ease of ordering to wearing these incredibly comfortable shoes has been an absolute pleasure cant wait till my next pair arrives.
If you havent bought yourself a pair you are missing out.
Life time customer right here.

Great shoes, great service!

Very happy overall. Quick service- fast deliver with regular updates and very comfortable. Overall exceptional service - particularly with chat function to ask questions when making the purchase online. Very professional!

a dream coming true

me and my husband adored the quality of the shoes and we were amazed with how much care was put into every detail. unbelievably easy, quick, approachable service, very kind. unfortunately, a gift i ordered was +10cm and i underestimated the fact my husband can't walk in heels. we were heartbroken to send our first pair back. jennen assisted us well to make it happen.

MarkH

MarkHGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

I think I made the right choice with Jennen height-increasing insoles.

Grace and john

Grace and johnBrisbane

Taller.com shoes

I did buy a pair of shoes around eight years ago from this company and they were great lasted for about 4 to 5 years but just recently only a few days ago bought a similar pair of shoes casual boot style called Nepal it was a very poor light rubbish quality paid over $200 for them would be a $50 shoe elsewhere in a normal shoe shop. Very disappointed will never buy from here again. Would rather buy a pair of normal shoes oversized and put some insoles in them.

SizingTrue to size
Product AppearanceNot as advertised

Andrew D

Andrew DGungahlin 2912, ACT

Shoes are extremely comfortable and high quality

Delivery was within a couple of days. The shoes are very comfortable, look highly professional and have now bought an additional pair. So impressed and will not go back to my old shoes. Jennen shoes are slightly cheaper in price than my previous shoes but are better in every regard. Highly recommended and my only wish is I had bought these sooner.

Flora

FloraGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

It's awesome!

Easy to order and so many to choose from. Takes only 1 day to be delivered. Satisfied with the service. It's amazing they offer those kinds of products. Helps each individual to boost their confidence.

RAEL K.

RAEL K.Sydney, NSW

Its too nice

First i would like to express my satisfaction . Before eight month i was talking to my friend about shues i just tell him my girl friend is taller than me so i need a shues it makes me tall when i tell him .he recommend me to search Jennen shues which is amasing .that the exact Quality and type of shues I want .so am so happy about your shues I aready bought two I will buy very soon another one also.
The only thing I can say is you need more type of shues casual and formal as well you need to advertise more also cause many people the does not know about Jennen shues thanks

Great quality and comfort

Everything was just simple and easy and convenient.
Delivery was super fast with awesome communication.

Product range us good and I just love the quality.
Definately recommend to anyone that wants to look classy.

Excellent shoes!

Excellent shoes! We were super happy with the shoes we ordered. Perfect fit and the quality is amazing! My partner is 6cm shorter than me as I am 185cm tall. Wearing Jennen shoes made him so much more confident next to me! He is super happy with his new shoes!
The store is super easy to navigate!
Products range is great!
Super fast shipping!
Love their products and the idea!
Not all men are super tall but they make their dreams come true!