JENNEN Shoes

JENNEN Shoes (page 2 of 6)

Alex

AlexSydney, NSW

Long-lasting and high quality shoes

The store is user-friendly and intuitive to use, offering a wide variety of shoes which can be sorted according to colours, style and lift/height. I have purchases 2 pairs in the last couple of years, a set for work and for a casual use. They're comfy and are in good condition till this day. Oh, I also won a $50 voucher and received a coupon code, so I guess I'll be ordering another pair now.

Ash

AshSydney, NSW

Mr. Gershwin Elevator Shoes by JENNEN

Their customer service is the best compared to other online sellers. They handled all my queries in a professional manner. Very satisfied with the product. Fits true to size and looks great. Will definitely purchase more from these guys in the future.

John C.

John C.Darwin, NT

Good products range , great customer care staff .

Placed 2 separate orders, products display & prices look good ....not tested yet, but am optimistic . Very impressed with helpful Customer Care , in particular Jackie and Krystal . I feel comfortable as a customer of Jennens .

Maestro

MaestroHobart, TAS

Totally happy.

Recently took delivery of a second set of insoles from JENNEN Shoes to help correct a leg-length discrepancy - far more comfortable than the original shoe inners. They slotted straight in, are discreet and hard-wearing and I don't even notice them. Exactly what I was looking for. Fast and super friendly service. Brilliant product, highly recommended.

One Happy Customer

One Happy CustomerMid North Coast, NSW

Incredible Service Amazing Shoes.

The process from start to finish has been amazing the ease of ordering to wearing these incredibly comfortable shoes has been an absolute pleasure cant wait till my next pair arrives.
If you havent bought yourself a pair you are missing out.
Life time customer right here.

Product AppearanceAs advertised

Great shoes, great service!

Very happy overall. Quick service- fast deliver with regular updates and very comfortable. Overall exceptional service - particularly with chat function to ask questions when making the purchase online. Very professional!

a dream coming true

me and my husband adored the quality of the shoes and we were amazed with how much care was put into every detail. unbelievably easy, quick, approachable service, very kind. unfortunately, a gift i ordered was +10cm and i underestimated the fact my husband can't walk in heels. we were heartbroken to send our first pair back. jennen assisted us well to make it happen.

MarkH

MarkHGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

I think I made the right choice with Jennen height-increasing insoles.

Grace and john

Grace and johnBrisbane

Taller.com shoes

I did buy a pair of shoes around eight years ago from this company and they were great lasted for about 4 to 5 years but just recently only a few days ago bought a similar pair of shoes casual boot style called Nepal it was a very poor light rubbish quality paid over $200 for them would be a $50 shoe elsewhere in a normal shoe shop. Very disappointed will never buy from here again. Would rather buy a pair of normal shoes oversized and put some insoles in them.

Product AppearanceNot as advertised
Jennen N.JENNEN Shoes

Andrew D

Andrew DGungahlin 2912, ACT

Shoes are extremely comfortable and high quality

Delivery was within a couple of days. The shoes are very comfortable, look highly professional and have now bought an additional pair. So impressed and will not go back to my old shoes. Jennen shoes are slightly cheaper in price than my previous shoes but are better in every regard. Highly recommended and my only wish is I had bought these sooner.

Flora

FloraGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

It's awesome!

Easy to order and so many to choose from. Takes only 1 day to be delivered. Satisfied with the service. It's amazing they offer those kinds of products. Helps each individual to boost their confidence.

SizingSlightly large
RAEL K.

RAEL K.Sydney, NSW

Its too nice

First i would like to express my satisfaction . Before eight month i was talking to my friend about shues i just tell him my girl friend is taller than me so i need a shues it makes me tall when i tell him .he recommend me to search Jennen shues which is amasing .that the exact Quality and type of shues I want .so am so happy about your shues I aready bought two I will buy very soon another one also.
The only thing I can say is you need more type of shues casual and formal as well you need to advertise more also cause many people the does not know about Jennen shues thanks

Great quality and comfort

Everything was just simple and easy and convenient.
Delivery was super fast with awesome communication.

Product range us good and I just love the quality.
Definately recommend to anyone that wants to look classy.

Excellent shoes!

Excellent shoes! We were super happy with the shoes we ordered. Perfect fit and the quality is amazing! My partner is 6cm shorter than me as I am 185cm tall. Wearing Jennen shoes made him so much more confident next to me! He is super happy with his new shoes!
The store is super easy to navigate!
Products range is great!
Super fast shipping!
Love their products and the idea!
Not all men are super tall but they make their dreams come true!

Product AppearanceAs advertised

Good quality shoes, but very large make

not true to size (huge!) and to exchange you pay return which for such a high end company this is a shock and unimpressive. The quality is fantastic and will last a long time though.

SizingVery large

Find out how JENNEN Shoes compares to other Footwear Shops & Brands

Excellent very high quality product. I am so satisfied.

This is an extremely good pair of shoes. Very well made with very high quality materials. It's really comfortable to wear and pretty good looking. The product is well above my expectations.

Rachael

Rachael

Best shoes ever!

These shoes are amazing. They give you height but no one would know it's from the shoes. The range is limited but they are of the highest quality. Now all they need is a range of ballet flats with height!

Brian Murrell

Brian MurrellSouthwest, VIC

The footwear i always needed.

Navigating the store was very easy due to the different categories made finding the exact shoe i wanted was found in a short amount of time. Very satisfied with the range available from dress shoes to track shoes and everything in between. The quality is 2nd to none from the stitching to the sole and the upper section of every pair i have(4 pairs) i am very impressed.

SCP

SCPSydney, NSW

Great pair of shoes and customer service.

Good quality pair of shoes, I wear them everyday since it adds height which increases confidence. The online store was trouble-free and straightforward - very crisp and clean design. The ability to view a product in 360 degrees and at various angles allows for better buying confidence. Online customer service particularly the prompt e-mails regarding purchase and delivery information is much appreciated. In the future I would love to see a greater range of quality products from Jennen. Highly recommended.

Product AppearanceAs advertised

Very good quality along with superior online service, which is rare these days.

My first encounter with Jennen shoes was a surprisingly quick and informative answers on a Sunday. 5 days later my order was delivered at home. The quality surpassed what I expected, after trying similar in other venues. I have already made another order, which too arrived exactly after 5 days. And, I will buy again