JENNEN Shoes

JENNEN Shoes (page 3 of 6)

S C.

S C.Perth, WA

Quality product, Fast shipping, Top customer service

Amazing quality product from the guys and gals down at Jennen Shoes. Very well designed and super comfortable. Backed up with top notch customer service. I will be a repeat customer. Thank you.

My third pair of Jennen Shoes and still loving them!

Very happy with my third pair of Jennen shoes. Decided to purchase a causal pair this time. Very comfortable and stylist! Will definitely continue to purchase more in the future. Highly recommended.

YSC

YSCGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

AWESOME shoes, great service

I've bought five pairs now from Jennen ranging from formal to casual and they've all been FANTASTIC quality. Customer service is impeccable and I'm really bummed their stores closed but their online service is still awesome - my last pair was bought online and delivery was quick and easy.

Matthew L.

Matthew L.Sydney, NSW

Shoes make you taller without being noticeable in the shoe itself

I got the 10cm shoes .. they're barely noticeable and others are stunned at how they couldn't notice it in the shoe itself, but think it's amazing how tall I am. The shoes even came with little bags to put them in your suitcase without the shine rubbing on other clothes. Perfect for my trip back home to Texas. Probably my best buy while in Australia.

Marc Ciseau

Marc CiseauPerth, WA

Quality

I have bought many Jennen shoes now and I find that that quality standard is even more better. The website is easy to use and the reliable postage makes for an excellent company to purchase from as well.

Maria Shanks

Maria Shanks

The shoes are great and very comfy, I hope they’ll keep adding more stylish women’s styles in the future.

Website is very clear and easy to navigate. Very satisfied with my purchase and will definitely consider to purchase more in the future. The shoes are great to wear in summer or winter.

Kezza

KezzaPerth, WA

Best made shoes with great comfort.

I have purchased Jennen shoes for the past 6 years and now all my shoe purchases are from them. I’ve tried other brands but none can compete. Great product, great comfort and great service.

Fantastic! And so comfortable

Great site, easy to navigate through. Purchase came within a few days as stated. Really comfortable to wear, fantastic quality, and look great! Already looking at the next pair to buy.

Greg B

Greg BSydney, NSW

Style and Comfort

The shoes were stylish and comfortable. Website was easy to navigate and range could be a touch more extensive with styles that mirror the retail shoes. Happy to recommend and will use and buy shoes again.

George

GeorgeBargara, Queensland

Perfect

Excellent quality shoes, easy to navigate website, very well made and stylish. Great range on offer. If they were priced a little lower, I'd definitely buy all my shoes from Jennen.

Jennen N.JENNEN Shoes

Lifechanger

Saw the ad in a magazine on a jetstar flight and have just bought my 4th pair. Comfortable and love the look and style of the shoes. Never felt so tall in my life

Nicole Thomson

Nicole ThomsonCentral Queensland, QLD

A lovely addition to my wardrobe!

The site was easy to navigate and there were a few design options. The back of the shoe sometimes feels in danger of sliding off, but overall, I’m very happy!

Comfortable enough for everyday wear

Not a fan of MMA or his podcast, but I am a big fan of the Mr Joe Rogans. They're comfortable to wear even if you are on your feet all day long, they're easy to slip into and out of, and they're surprisingly lightweight for an elevator shoe. If you liked the Mr Bolt Blue or Black, you'll love this.

Excellent customer service and product.

This is my 6th or 7th purchase from the store. Excellent product and very durable. Something went wrong with my last shipment, however Maya assisted me very promptly and the issue was resolved in less than a day. I am very impressed with the level of customer service and the promtness when it comes to resolving issues. Many more purchases to look forward from the store!!

Jim

JimSydney, NSW

Great Shoes

The website is very easy to navigate and this is where I saw your new winter line. The boots were very comfortable and the dress shoes that I previously had bought were very comfortable.

Best show ever owned

Used to have terrible back pain and wear orthotics somehow these shoes take away the need! Would recommend to anyone. Thank you for bringing these into my life. Would buy again

A Ka

A KaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent quality

Takes a bit getting used to wearing them, but excellent quality and comfort. Looking to buy the same pair in black too. Just such an awesome looking shoe. Quick postage too.

Luke h

Luke hSouth East Queensland, QLD

These are my favourite shoes

An easy to use website that clearly identifies the products and prices.

Returns policy was simple and straightforward. No tricks. No gimmicks. A fantastic company that puts the consumer 1st.

Rochelle KK

Rochelle KKVictoria

Awesome quality, a bit big though but look very nice

Easy to navigate the store to find what I was looking for
The range to choose from was pretty good, although I do look forward to seeing it expand
Quality of the shoes are amazing

Danster8

Danster8

Excellent quality shoes

Good website for easy shopping with clear guidance on sizing, accurate colour reproduction. When I received the shoes the extra height is not obvious - that's great, I don't want it to be obvious.
Great quality.
I just need to get used to walking with extra height so it looks natural!
If there was one minor negative, it would be that there is no shopfront in Sydney where I can try on and browse.