JENNEN Shoes

JENNEN Shoes (page 4 of 5)

Graham F.

Graham F.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Walking taller

Unsure about investing in a pair a shoes to grow my stature, I purchased the insoles to gauge if I liked the product. Fit and comfort in three pairs of shoes have provided sufficient satisfaction, now to decide which shoes to take the next step, literally.

Awesome buy!!

Great quality product! Very easy and helpful to navigate the online store. Pleasant transaction and prompt delivery.
The shoes look good, feel great and enhance my height. Will definitely look at buying more. Very happy and thank you.

Tahnee

TahneeMid North Coast, NSW

These shoes are perfect for me!

David

DavidGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great

So glad I found this brand! I’ve been wearing my shoes quite a lot and they’ve held up so well. Better than I expected. They feel like they’re well made.

CJH

CJHSydney, NSW

Great quality shoes

Great product selection for all ocassions. High quality shoes for the price and of course makes you taller!
I wish they had an a physical store in Sydney though to try on shoes.

Busy Mum and Dad

Busy Mum and DadPerth, WA

With great height comes a little more respect.

I wouldn’t go anywhere else for shoes. These are super high quality, look fantastic, and are comfortable all day even working in a business environment that requires a lot of standing.

The added bonus is that customers treat you differently when you’re taller. There’s a higher level of respect. Try it and see.

The price is good. They arrive quickly after purchasing on the website. And there’s always a great deal.

But most importantly, they are comfortable, as I said earlier. I think that’s a very important point to make.

Also, if you any problems, the customer service is on-point and they’re there to help.

Highly recommend.

Antoinette

AntoinetteGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Top quality shoes excellent customer service

Excellent choice. quality shoes and exceptional customer service. The shoes are very long wearing and total quality products. Customer service staff are very helpful always ready to assist. Delivery was quick and efficient. I love these shoes and always find myself going back to this company.

Nick

NickSydney, NSW

Sensational Shoes

I was very satisfied with the service provided by Jennen and the quality of the shoes. My first wear was on my wedding day and they bring me a lot of luck and happiness!

Phil Schipp

Phil Schipp

Thumbs up from me!

Excellent products and excellent customer service time and time again! I have used this company for many years and am continually surprised and excited about their products. Thumbs up from me!

Great products

Navigating the store was easy.
I am satisfied with the range of products.
Bought two pair of shoes and they are durable, stylish and comfortable. They met all of my expectations. Highly recommended.

Andy

Andy

Great shoes

Very good collection of formal and casual shoes. Comfortable to wear and looks good too. I have 3 Jennen shoes and very happy with the quality of all shoes. Highly recommended.

Mario P.

Mario P.Central Queensland, QLD

Perfect!

Top quality and excellent service each and every time! Delivery is quick and to my door. I have four pairs now and I would not buy my shoes from anywhere else.

Love them!!!

Ordering has always been quick and easy with delivery coming in days!!! I would like to see them venture out to cater for different foot types and or added arch support. Also discount for loyal customers I have been ordering the same shoe for over 5 years.

Timbo

TimboCanberra 2600, ACT

The only Shoe Store I shop at now

Great range, fantastic quality, comfortable and looks great. Provides VIP customer service where you are notified of all upcoming deals and new product range.
Don't even bother going to other shoe stores now.....

Durgesh P.

Durgesh P.Sydney, NSW

Perfect!!!

The shoes are very sturdy and look exactly like the ones shown on the website. Auspost delivered my parcel to a wrong address and I ended up getting used pair of shoes but Jennen exchanged it without any question and sent a new pair by express delivery.
Great service!!!

Best customer service

Great range of shoes and very easy to navigate the store to find just what you are looking for. Quality of the shoes is very good and the customer service is the best i have come across. I was kept up to date of the status of my order right from it being placed to being in Transit to customs and then when it was delivered to my workplace in New Zealand all in only a few days from placing my order.

July 25th 2019 Update: top quality

The website is pretty easy to navigate even for a old man like myself. The range covers all I will ever need and the quality of the shoes is excellent.

good quality shoes and give fantastic lift , it will take some getting used to them though, but they look great

very easy to find the different types of shoes , although the ones I really wanted weren't available for a couple of months so I got a different (higher lift) boot ,

Sam

SamSydney, NSW

Great place to shop for nice shoes

Very easy to navigate online store. A wide variety of styles and colours to choose from. Quality is good and customer service is prompt. Happy overall. Wore the shoes in multiple climates without any issue.

Riri

Riri

Great Quality Shoes

Jennen shoes are our go to shoes for any event including weddings and formal occasions. He's comfortable in them all night and I can wear my heels, so I'm extremely happy. The shoes are high quality and there's always a huge variety of casual and formal shoes to choose from.

Johnathan

JohnathanGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

good quality

bought smaller shoe insert, is comfortable and fits description. height increase described is accurate and it fits in my shoes without going up in size at all. would shop again.