JENNEN Shoes

JENNEN Shoes (page 4 of 5)

Antoinette

AntoinetteGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Top quality shoes excellent customer service

Excellent choice. quality shoes and exceptional customer service. The shoes are very long wearing and total quality products. Customer service staff are very helpful always ready to assist. Delivery was quick and efficient. I love these shoes and always find myself going back to this company.

Nick

NickSydney, NSW

Sensational Shoes

I was very satisfied with the service provided by Jennen and the quality of the shoes. My first wear was on my wedding day and they bring me a lot of luck and happiness!

Phil Schipp

Phil Schipp

Thumbs up from me!

Excellent products and excellent customer service time and time again! I have used this company for many years and am continually surprised and excited about their products. Thumbs up from me!

Great products

Navigating the store was easy.
I am satisfied with the range of products.
Bought two pair of shoes and they are durable, stylish and comfortable. They met all of my expectations. Highly recommended.

Andy

Andy

Great shoes

Very good collection of formal and casual shoes. Comfortable to wear and looks good too. I have 3 Jennen shoes and very happy with the quality of all shoes. Highly recommended.

Mario P.

Mario P.Central Queensland, QLD

Perfect!

Top quality and excellent service each and every time! Delivery is quick and to my door. I have four pairs now and I would not buy my shoes from anywhere else.

Timbo

TimboCanberra 2600, ACT

The only Shoe Store I shop at now

Great range, fantastic quality, comfortable and looks great. Provides VIP customer service where you are notified of all upcoming deals and new product range.
Don't even bother going to other shoe stores now.....

Durgesh P.

Durgesh P.Sydney, NSW

Perfect!!!

The shoes are very sturdy and look exactly like the ones shown on the website. Auspost delivered my parcel to a wrong address and I ended up getting used pair of shoes but Jennen exchanged it without any question and sent a new pair by express delivery.
Great service!!!

good quality shoes and give fantastic lift , it will take some getting used to them though, but they look great

very easy to find the different types of shoes , although the ones I really wanted weren't available for a couple of months so I got a different (higher lift) boot ,

Sam

SamSydney, NSW

Great place to shop for nice shoes

Very easy to navigate online store. A wide variety of styles and colours to choose from. Quality is good and customer service is prompt. Happy overall. Wore the shoes in multiple climates without any issue.

Riri

Riri

Great Quality Shoes

Jennen shoes are our go to shoes for any event including weddings and formal occasions. He's comfortable in them all night and I can wear my heels, so I'm extremely happy. The shoes are high quality and there's always a huge variety of casual and formal shoes to choose from.

Perfect shoes for my wedding

I’m so glad I chose these shoes to wear for my wedding. I bought them at the Melbourne store and the staff member was very helpful offering a few different options. I ended up choosing these shoes because for me they felt the most comfortable. I wanted to be a few inches taller on my wedding day so my wife could wear whatever heels she wanted and still wouldn’t be taller than me! I now wear these shoes for work and they are holding up very well. Would highly recommend Jennen shoes.

Johnathan

JohnathanGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

good quality

bought smaller shoe insert, is comfortable and fits description. height increase described is accurate and it fits in my shoes without going up in size at all. would shop again.

Matthew K

Matthew KGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great shoes

The quality of the shoes were exceptional. Comfortable, affordable, long lasting and walking in them for elongated periods of time is not an issue at all. Highly recommend Jennen shoes

Aaron B.

Aaron B.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Keep getting complimented on them!

They're extremely comfortable and stylish, and I must have received at least 6 unsolicited compliments about them since I started wearing them a month ago. Jennen went out of his way to find the right pair for me.

Dimi

DimiSydney, NSW

Feel good !!

Love the shoes gives me confidence in all surroundings. Absolutely love the product. The quality of the shoe is also a quality equal to any designer example . Gucci , Louis Vuitton

Paul Rose

Paul RoseSouth East Queensland, QLD

Brilliant shoes

The Jennen shoes are wonderful products that really enhance my confidence. I wear them all the time and no one knows, which is the real beauty of the Jennen shoes.

Mattias Long

Mattias LongGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Love the shoes and the shopping experience

Feels like overnight I found the perfect shoes for me. I used to visit the store regularly but now just go online in case I see something I may like.

Great pair of shoes, highly recommend

Website was simple but supplied all information, a large selection of shoes and high quality shoes. Highly recommend Jennen’s products! Will definitely be buying through these guys again. Thanks heaps

Huandal

HuandalMelbourne

Great shoes, and super service. Thanks!

Best online service experience I've had. They were fast and very responsive to my queries. I've been back for several pairs, and have been so impressed with the service. Broad range of styles, and I absolutely love the way the shoes look and make me quite a bit taller.