JENNEN Shoes

JENNEN Shoes (page 5 of 5)

Riri

Riri

Great Quality Shoes

Jennen shoes are our go to shoes for any event including weddings and formal occasions. He's comfortable in them all night and I can wear my heels, so I'm extremely happy. The shoes are high quality and there's always a huge variety of casual and formal shoes to choose from.

Perfect shoes for my wedding

I’m so glad I chose these shoes to wear for my wedding. I bought them at the Melbourne store and the staff member was very helpful offering a few different options. I ended up choosing these shoes because for me they felt the most comfortable. I wanted to be a few inches taller on my wedding day so my wife could wear whatever heels she wanted and still wouldn’t be taller than me! I now wear these shoes for work and they are holding up very well. Would highly recommend Jennen shoes.

Johnathan

JohnathanGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

good quality

bought smaller shoe insert, is comfortable and fits description. height increase described is accurate and it fits in my shoes without going up in size at all. would shop again.

Matthew K

Matthew KGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great shoes

The quality of the shoes were exceptional. Comfortable, affordable, long lasting and walking in them for elongated periods of time is not an issue at all. Highly recommend Jennen shoes

Aaron B.

Aaron B.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Keep getting complimented on them!

They're extremely comfortable and stylish, and I must have received at least 6 unsolicited compliments about them since I started wearing them a month ago. Jennen went out of his way to find the right pair for me.

Dimi

DimiSydney, NSW

Feel good !!

Love the shoes gives me confidence in all surroundings. Absolutely love the product. The quality of the shoe is also a quality equal to any designer example . Gucci , Louis Vuitton

Paul Rose

Paul RoseSouth East Queensland, QLD

Brilliant shoes

The Jennen shoes are wonderful products that really enhance my confidence. I wear them all the time and no one knows, which is the real beauty of the Jennen shoes.

Mattias Long

Mattias LongGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Love the shoes and the shopping experience

Feels like overnight I found the perfect shoes for me. I used to visit the store regularly but now just go online in case I see something I may like.

Great pair of shoes, highly recommend

Website was simple but supplied all information, a large selection of shoes and high quality shoes. Highly recommend Jennen’s products! Will definitely be buying through these guys again. Thanks heaps

Huandal

HuandalMelbourne

Great shoes, and super service. Thanks!

Best online service experience I've had. They were fast and very responsive to my queries. I've been back for several pairs, and have been so impressed with the service. Broad range of styles, and I absolutely love the way the shoes look and make me quite a bit taller.

Good quality, very comfortable

Easy to navigate online store
satisfied with range of product. however, could have more range and color
satisfied with the quality of the product, i need to get use to it more to wear

Review collected in partnership with JENNEN Shoes

The shoes were narrow in the first few weeks. Then they expanded.

The shoes were very narrow when I first purchased them. Thus at that time I was glad I purchased size 42. However, after a few weeks the shoes expanded and now I feel that I should have purchased size 41 because they seem to be a bit loose. Yet I am not sure how I will be able to put on size 41 when brand new because I struggle to put on size 42 when they were new. Even though the shoes are loose I find that I can still walk very fast with them on. They do not slow me down at all.

Ian

IanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Shoes

Love the shoes, they fit like a glove and I feel very confident wearing them. They look like RM Williams. I am very satisfied with my purchase and will buy again.

Kay

Kaysydney

Great product and service!

Product was as expected. The service was impeccable. Given these were high ankle shoes, the comfort level could have been better. Other wise it is a great product. There needs to more Vegan shoes options in the website that are visually appealing too.

Secgul Uzun

Secgul UzunLaunceston, TAS

Not really comfortable

somewhat satisfied but really not worth the price. it is very expensive. I cant get over the fact at how I was tricked into thinking I was buying quality shoes. Im not saying they are bad quality they are not but again with the cost. So, never again

Find out how JENNEN Shoes compares to other Footwear Shops & Brands

Great Shoes, quick delivery!

I purchased a formal pair and a casual pair of shoes. They are uncomfortable at first and are hard to walk in. You may get blisters after wearing them for an extended period of time but you will get used to it.

Overall, very happy with the shoes, they are great quality. Easy to exchange if you purchased the wrong size.

Michael Jones

Michael JonesIllawarra, NSW

Great Service and delivery.

The quality of the shoes is good, they are well designed, and comfortable.
The range is limited, but is getting bigger.
Internet service is fast and professional. The measurement scale is helpful.

David Davies

David DaviesSouth East Queensland, QLD

Definetly room to improve

I was a bit underwhelmed by the product to be honest, they get the job done as for height, but absolutely no comfort at all, I literally am sore for days after wearing my boots for just a short period of time, it's actually a lot like wearing steledos for men lol, I practiced walking heal to toe just like instructed but it really made no difference I'm pain level. I also feel paranoid when wearing them that people actually know you are wearing them. Because they make you walk so uncowardinately.

Review collected in partnership with JENNEN Shoes

inconsistent sizes - I’m 43 in some and 42 in others - no problems swapping. issues with 1 pair but they were replaced

The website hasn’t worked for me in the past when I sort by date of release. So if I want to go see what’s new I have to scroll through.

Arun Khanna

Arun KhannaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Very professional service and a great product. Highly recommended to elevate ones confidence 7 cm above average.

Very easy to navigate good user experience, wide range of products available with different styles.
Excellent quality and finish. Will buy again and recommend to friends and colleagues.
Customer service was exceptional.