JENNEN Shoes

JENNEN Shoes (page 5 of 5)

Great pair of shoes, highly recommend

Website was simple but supplied all information, a large selection of shoes and high quality shoes. Highly recommend Jennen’s products! Will definitely be buying through these guys again. Thanks heaps

Huandal

HuandalMelbourne

Great shoes, and super service. Thanks!

Best online service experience I've had. They were fast and very responsive to my queries. I've been back for several pairs, and have been so impressed with the service. Broad range of styles, and I absolutely love the way the shoes look and make me quite a bit taller.

Good quality, very comfortable

Easy to navigate online store
satisfied with range of product. however, could have more range and color
satisfied with the quality of the product, i need to get use to it more to wear

Footwear Shops & Brands

Find out how JENNEN Shoes compares to other Footwear Shops & Brands

The shoes were narrow in the first few weeks. Then they expanded.

The shoes were very narrow when I first purchased them. Thus at that time I was glad I purchased size 42. However, after a few weeks the shoes expanded and now I feel that I should have purchased size 41 because they seem to be a bit loose. Yet I am not sure how I will be able to put on size 41 when brand new because I struggle to put on size 42 when they were new. Even though the shoes are loose I find that I can still walk very fast with them on. They do not slow me down at all.

Ian

IanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Shoes

Love the shoes, they fit like a glove and I feel very confident wearing them. They look like RM Williams. I am very satisfied with my purchase and will buy again.

Kay

Kaysydney

Great product and service!

Product was as expected. The service was impeccable. Given these were high ankle shoes, the comfort level could have been better. Other wise it is a great product. There needs to more Vegan shoes options in the website that are visually appealing too.

Secgul Uzun

Secgul UzunLaunceston, TAS

Not really comfortable

somewhat satisfied but really not worth the price. it is very expensive. I cant get over the fact at how I was tricked into thinking I was buying quality shoes. Im not saying they are bad quality they are not but again with the cost. So, never again

Review collected in partnership with JENNEN Shoes

Great Shoes, quick delivery!

I purchased a formal pair and a casual pair of shoes. They are uncomfortable at first and are hard to walk in. You may get blisters after wearing them for an extended period of time but you will get used to it.

Overall, very happy with the shoes, they are great quality. Easy to exchange if you purchased the wrong size.

Michael Jones

Michael JonesIllawarra, NSW

Great Service and delivery.

The quality of the shoes is good, they are well designed, and comfortable.
The range is limited, but is getting bigger.
Internet service is fast and professional. The measurement scale is helpful.

Footwear Shops & Brands

Find out how JENNEN Shoes compares to other Footwear Shops & Brands

David Davies

David DaviesSouth East Queensland, QLD

Definetly room to improve

I was a bit underwhelmed by the product to be honest, they get the job done as for height, but absolutely no comfort at all, I literally am sore for days after wearing my boots for just a short period of time, it's actually a lot like wearing steledos for men lol, I practiced walking heal to toe just like instructed but it really made no difference I'm pain level. I also feel paranoid when wearing them that people actually know you are wearing them. Because they make you walk so uncowardinately.

Review collected in partnership with JENNEN Shoes

inconsistent sizes - I’m 43 in some and 42 in others - no problems swapping. issues with 1 pair but they were replaced

The website hasn’t worked for me in the past when I sort by date of release. So if I want to go see what’s new I have to scroll through.

Arun Khanna

Arun KhannaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Very professional service and a great product. Highly recommended to elevate ones confidence 7 cm above average.

Very easy to navigate good user experience, wide range of products available with different styles.
Excellent quality and finish. Will buy again and recommend to friends and colleagues.
Customer service was exceptional.