JENNEN Shoes

JENNEN Shoes (page 5 of 5)

David Davies

David DaviesSouth East Queensland, QLD

Definetly room to improve

I was a bit underwhelmed by the product to be honest, they get the job done as for height, but absolutely no comfort at all, I literally am sore for days after wearing my boots for just a short period of time, it's actually a lot like wearing steledos for men lol, I practiced walking heal to toe just like instructed but it really made no difference I'm pain level. I also feel paranoid when wearing them that people actually know you are wearing them. Because they make you walk so uncowardinately.

Review collected in partnership with JENNEN Shoes

Arun Khanna

Arun KhannaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Very professional service and a great product. Highly recommended to elevate ones confidence 7 cm above average.

Very easy to navigate good user experience, wide range of products available with different styles.
Excellent quality and finish. Will buy again and recommend to friends and colleagues.
Customer service was exceptional.

Review collected in partnership with JENNEN Shoes