JENNEN Shoes

JENNEN Shoes (page 6 of 6)

Michael Jones

Michael JonesIllawarra, NSW

Great Service and delivery.

The quality of the shoes is good, they are well designed, and comfortable.
The range is limited, but is getting bigger.
Internet service is fast and professional. The measurement scale is helpful.

David Davies

David DaviesSouth East Queensland, QLD

Definetly room to improve

I was a bit underwhelmed by the product to be honest, they get the job done as for height, but absolutely no comfort at all, I literally am sore for days after wearing my boots for just a short period of time, it's actually a lot like wearing steledos for men lol, I practiced walking heal to toe just like instructed but it really made no difference I'm pain level. I also feel paranoid when wearing them that people actually know you are wearing them. Because they make you walk so uncowardinately.

Review collected in partnership with JENNEN Shoes

inconsistent sizes - I’m 43 in some and 42 in others - no problems swapping. issues with 1 pair but they were replaced

The website hasn’t worked for me in the past when I sort by date of release. So if I want to go see what’s new I have to scroll through.

Footwear Shops & Brands

Find out how JENNEN Shoes compares to other Footwear Shops & Brands

Arun Khanna

Arun KhannaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Very professional service and a great product. Highly recommended to elevate ones confidence 7 cm above average.

Very easy to navigate good user experience, wide range of products available with different styles.
Excellent quality and finish. Will buy again and recommend to friends and colleagues.
Customer service was exceptional.

Stephen

Stephenasked

Any forma; safety certification with regards to elevated shoes? Wouldn't the heels be pushed higher , thus pushing the foot forward and not recommended for those with Achilles arch issues? Any certification issues to customers for safety?

JENNEN Shoes
Jennen N.JENNEN Shoes

Hi Stephen, thanks for your enquiry. We don't provide any safety certifications. However, we design them to be as comfortable as possible with plenty of cushioning and padding. We sell a lot of our shoes to dancers, actors and police officers.

High heels for women are much more uncomfortable and awkward to walk in, but they also do not come with safety certification. I hope that helps.

Jennen.