JENNEN Shoes

comfortable and really nice style

The shoes are very very comfortable and I feel good wearing them. The style is nice and modern. Very happy with my purchase and would highly recommend to anyone. Thanks

Meagan Y.

Meagan Y.Gippsland, VIC

The company has great revives, when then shoes came they hardly come off they are so compfy

Great shoes that are really comfortable. The site is has a terrific range of shoes and products, the people offer a device from Jennnen. Are great about a for. I am looking forward to to buying more shoes from your company.

Jennen N.JENNEN Shoes

Dear Meagan, thank you so much for taking the time to review us. Glad you like them. We provide live chat support from 8am till midnight, 7 days a week, so feel free to reach out if you have any questions in the future. Take care! Jennen.

Flora

FloraGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

It's awesome!

Easy to order and so many to choose from. Takes only 1 day to be delivered. Satisfied with the service. It's amazing they offer those kinds of products. Helps each individual to boost their confidence.

Footwear Shops & Brands

Find out how JENNEN Shoes compares to other Footwear Shops & Brands

RAEL K.

RAEL K.Sydney, NSW

Its too nice

First i would like to express my satisfaction . Before eight month i was talking to my friend about shues i just tell him my girl friend is taller than me so i need a shues it makes me tall when i tell him .he recommend me to search Jennen shues which is amasing .that the exact Quality and type of shues I want .so am so happy about your shues I aready bought two I will buy very soon another one also.
The only thing I can say is you need more type of shues casual and formal as well you need to advertise more also cause many people the does not know about Jennen shues thanks

Great quality and comfort

Everything was just simple and easy and convenient.
Delivery was super fast with awesome communication.

Product range us good and I just love the quality.
Definately recommend to anyone that wants to look classy.

Greg B

Greg BSydney, NSW

Style and Comfort

The shoes were stylish and comfortable. Website was easy to navigate and range could be a touch more extensive with styles that mirror the retail shoes. Happy to recommend and will use and buy shoes again.

Nicole Thomson

Nicole ThomsonCentral Queensland, QLD

A lovely addition to my wardrobe!

The site was easy to navigate and there were a few design options. The back of the shoe sometimes feels in danger of sliding off, but overall, I’m very happy!

Rochelle KK

Rochelle KKVictoria

Awesome quality, a bit big though but look very nice

Easy to navigate the store to find what I was looking for
The range to choose from was pretty good, although I do look forward to seeing it expand
Quality of the shoes are amazing

Graham F.

Graham F.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Walking taller

Unsure about investing in a pair a shoes to grow my stature, I purchased the insoles to gauge if I liked the product. Fit and comfort in three pairs of shoes have provided sufficient satisfaction, now to decide which shoes to take the next step, literally.

Footwear Shops & Brands

Find out how JENNEN Shoes compares to other Footwear Shops & Brands

Love them!!!

Ordering has always been quick and easy with delivery coming in days!!! I would like to see them venture out to cater for different foot types and or added arch support. Also discount for loyal customers I have been ordering the same shoe for over 5 years.

Review collected in partnership with JENNEN Shoes

Best customer service

Great range of shoes and very easy to navigate the store to find just what you are looking for. Quality of the shoes is very good and the customer service is the best i have come across. I was kept up to date of the status of my order right from it being placed to being in Transit to customs and then when it was delivered to my workplace in New Zealand all in only a few days from placing my order.

July 25th 2019 Update: top quality

The website is pretty easy to navigate even for a old man like myself. The range covers all I will ever need and the quality of the shoes is excellent.

Product AppearanceAs advertised

inconsistent sizes - I’m 43 in some and 42 in others - no problems swapping. issues with 1 pair but they were replaced

The website hasn’t worked for me in the past when I sort by date of release. So if I want to go see what’s new I have to scroll through.

Review collected in partnership with JENNEN Shoes