Jenny Craig

Jenny Craig Questions & Answers (page 2 of 2)

Listing monitored by Jenny Craig

37 questions from our users

Marie
Marieasked

I have diabetes and need to lose 10 to 15 kg. Have you got an eating program for me?

Hi Marie,

Thank you for your question. The Jenny Craig program is suitable for people with well-controlled diabetes and supports people to achieve and maintain a healthy weight. The portion and kilojoule controlled meals and snacks are all suitable when eaten as part of the Jenny Craig menus. We do consider your health to be our number one priority so you will be asked to complete a Health Acknowledgement prior to enrolling on the program. Individual blood glucose responses to foods may vary, so we encourage our clients to try all the foods they are comfortable with. The program will help you to lose weight by providing a kilojoule controlled healthy eating plan including ready to eat meals, with your own fresh fruit, vegetables, low fat dairy foods, lean meats or alternatives and whole grains. We’ll encourage you to include some physical activity, within your own limitations, and motivate you to look at your own behaviours surrounding food and physical activity and guide you to make positive lifestyle changes. You’ll do all of this with the support of private weekly consultations with a trained consultant until you reach your desired weight. Please don’t hesitate to contact us on 13 19 92 for any further information.

Helen
Helenasked

Signed up for a life time membership in late 1980's in Karratha WA, Have remarried 11 years ago is my membership still current?

Hi Helen,

You can call / email Jenny Care.1800 453 669

Thanks,

Ejl
Ejlasked

Anyone know the new foods to be launched for Jenny Craig in August?

Brenda L
Brenda L

No but hope is an improvement on what they have had .

Dear Eji,

“Thank you for your question. We’re gearing up for a big new menu launch in the near future, and we’re excited to unveil some delicious new meals and snacks. All will be revealed shortly, so watch this space!”

Ejl
Ejlasked

What foods will be available to eat for the August Jenny Craig launch?

Dear Eji,

fazim
fazimasked

I started the program almost 8 weeks ago, in five weeks I lost 4 KG but after there weeks actually I gained weight.
I following the program religiously and doing brisk walk for an hour 4 times a week and so disappointed.
The reason my consultant gave me that I am having same vegetates every day and should change the vegetables. This doesn't make sense to me because in the menu these are free vegetables . Broccoli, Coli , carrot etc.
Please let me know what is going wrong, my morale is down and doesn't want to stick on the program if no positive results?

Hi Fazim,

Congratulations on the fantastic results so far, losing 4kg in 5 weeks is great. The Jenny Craig program supports a healthy weight loss of ½ to 1 kilogram per week.

We want to reassure you that everybody is different in how their body responds to weight loss and it’s normal for your weight to fluctuate a little at times for various reasons such as hormonal fluctuations or fluid retention. We would encourage you to discuss your concerns with your Consultant and on your next visit to your Consultant have them call one of our accredited dietitians in which they can help advise strategies with your menu, food choices and physical activity.

Once again, you’ve done a great job so far and we wish you the best of luck for your continued success!

Thanks for your question,
Jenny Craig Customer Care

Lib79
Lib79asked

Hi there I brought a lifetime membership in nz in 2004 I think and am about to move to the gold coast australia. Is my membership still valid in oz? Thanks

Hi,

Thank you for getting in touch with us. If you have a valid program, this can be used within any centre across Australia and New Zealand. A consultant from your local centre will be able to confirm your membership details. To arrange for your relocation to a centre in QLD, please contact the most suitable centre for you to book in an appointment time. If you have any questions, or not sure where your local centre is, please call us on 1300 453 669 (AU) or visit our centre locator on our website http://www.jennycraig.com.au/jc-locations. We look forward to continuing to assist you with your goals in Australia!

Kind regards
The Team at Jenny Craig

Jane
Janeasked

If you become a member are you locked in to purchasing the menu?

Hi Jane,

Thank you for getting in touch with us. There are no lock in contracts when joining the program, which means you can stop the program at any time. However, whilst you are following the program, purchasing the meals and following the menu plan is essential. The Jenny Craig menu and individual consultations go hand in hand. We offer food, consultations and activity plans as a complete program. If you have any further questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us on 1300 453 669 (AUS) or 0800 502 302 (NZ).

Warm regards,
The Jenny Craig Team.

Susanp
Susanpasked

Hi! I am a lifetime member. I can not locate my card. I joined before they used computers. I need to find out who i can contact to verify my membership.

Jenny CraigJenny Craig

Hi, thank you for getting in touch with us. A consultant at your local centre will be able to look into your membership further and confirm the details for you. Please feel free to contact your local centre directly, or alternatively our Customer Care team on 1300 453 669 (AUS) or 0800 502 302 (NZ) to be directed. Thanks

Fifi
Fifiasked

I have been told that doing Jenny Craig 5 days a week will give me the same results as doing it 7 days a week. Is this true?.
I am not really fond of the food, so it would be fantastic if it was true.
Thanks Fi

Hi Fi,

thank you for your question. Trust I can help you.

These are my thoughts...
Jenny Craig program of 7 days a week will give you excellent results. The difficulty you may face doing JC for 5 days a week is that you may not be able to control the calories in the meals you do for your self and consequently not lose the desired weight. However, why don't you chat with your JC consultant and plan your meals on the days you want to do for your self with her. Doing this will ensure your success. I currently manage all my own lunches and I am having good weight loss. These lunches consist of a garden salad with 250g of chicken or fish and a light dressing. So it is do-able and you can achieve a good weight loss. Hope my information has helped you. Good luck with your healthy eating and weight loss goals!

Digby
Digbyasked

I joined Jenny about 20 years ago as a lifetime member I still have my card and number. I was told I could go back any time without the k going charges just buy the food. I want to come back to your Dee Why branch, can you tell me if this is still a valid condition under which I joined and out laid a lot of money. Thank you Wendy 0412 61 9964

Jenny CraigJenny Craig

Hi Wendy, thank you for getting in touch with us. As a lifetime member you are able to return to purchase your meals without having to purchase a new program. We have asked that a consultant from the Dee Why branch contacts you to discuss the program with you further. Thanks again for getting in touch, wishing you all the best. The team at Jenny Craig

Maureen
Maureenasked

Nearest shop to Glasshouse Mtns?
How much the 1 st week costs for food?
Is there a cut off age for doing Jenny Craig?
Bought a life programme in the 1990 's

Jenny CraigJenny Craig

Hi Maureen, thank you for getting in touch with us. The two closest centres to Glasshouse Mountains is Morayfield or Maroochydore.
The weekly cost of food can range from $140-$160 per week, depending on the meals that you select. Each day consists of breakfast, lunch, dinner, and snacks.
There is not a cut-off age to join the Jenny Craig program. Please contact the most convenient centre to you, to discuss more information about returning to the program.
The contact number for Morayfield is (07) 5428 0577, alternatively the contact number for Maroochydore is (07) 5451 0611. We hope to hear from you soon!
the team at Jenny Craig

Tej
Tejasked

What are the home delivery charges?

Jenny CraigJenny Craig

Hi Tej, thank you for contacting Jenny Craig. We do offer home delivery to different areas across Australia & New Zealand. The cost will depend on the area that you live in. Please call our customer care team on 1300 453 669 (AUS) or 0800 555 123 (NZ) to determine if we can deliver to your area. We look forward to hearing from you. Warm regards, Jenny Craig

Julie Tarlinton
Julie Tarlintonasked

Hi I joined Jenny in 1998 as a life time member. Is this still valid and can I do the program by home delivery?

No you can not!
You can only pick up from them!
Go to lite n easy they deliever and then food is fresher and much nicer! Jenny's food is frozen package food

Jenny CraigJenny Craig

Hi Julie, thank you for getting in touch. We will need to ask you a few more questions to establish which membership you have with us. Home delivery is available in many areas and is a convenient way to follow the Jenny program. To find out if we can deliver to your post code, please contact our Customer Care team who will be able to provide you with more information. You can reach them on 1800 453 669 (AUS) or 0800 555 123 (NZ). We look forward to speaking with you.

Jenny CraigJenny Craig

Hi Ness, Jenny Craig has recently launched a new home delivery service. We now offer a convenient home delivery to more metro and regional areas across Australia and New Zealand. In addition, our clients receive ongoing support from a personal consultant over the phone to assist in their weight loss goals. We are constantly evolving our menus and we have recently brought out new menu items to ensure our foods are on trend and catering to the needs of our clients. For further information or comments, please do not hesitate to contact our Customer Care department.

VickiProud
VickiProudasked

Hi I live in Esperance and was thinking of joining the programme
just wondering if your Kalgoorlie store transports weekly food here by road or rail, and if so, how much would the freight cost ?
Thankyou

Ness

Go on lite n easy, cheaper and fresher

Tinktatt

Lite n easy is cheaper but With them you don't get snacks and desert and it's only $11 more. I'm
On JC at the moment and looked up prices and compared

bern
bernasked

Hi can someone tell me if the food is gluten free?

Leesa
Leesa

Hello Bern, in my initial interview with them they did ask about dietary needs although I am not entirely sure I would assume they do.

Tinktatt

Yes they do have gluten free

mavisha
mavishaasked

could you please tell me if there is a discount for pensioners.And if not what is the full price of joining.

Felicity
Felicity

hello, the joing fee differs depending on what membership you want.
I'm not to sure what each membership is called but i think one is $99 and one is $169, each with a certain amount of weeks.
The membership I have is the lifetime membership. this one is $399. This gives you unlimited access. If you lose the weight you want to lose and then any time in the future you want to go back, even 20 years down the track you can go back without having to pay for the joining fee again..
on top of the joining fee, the food is $135 a week and gives you breakfast lunch dinner and a snack for 7 days. it might sound expensive but is worth it and if you spend lots of money on food anyway its not too bad at all.
Hope this helps!!

Jan Sambrook
Jan Sambrookasked

I have a gold privilleges card which states the bearer is entitled to lifetime membership of the Jenny Craig Program which I obtained in 2001. is this still valid after all it does state lifetime membership?

paulmanning1
paulmanning1

Hi there, I just contacted Jenny. I too have a gold memebership from 20 yrs ago and yes you are a lifetime member..So you should only have to pay for the food.

Get an answer from our members and Jenny Craig representatives