Jenny Craig
See the Best Diet & Weight Loss Programs in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Jenny Craig

• Timely DeliveryYes (21) · No
  • Return Claim MadeYes · No (21)

Macka04
Macka04Far North Queensland, QLD

Outstanding Program!

I must admit, I did feel a little shame walking into Jenny Craig for the first time......My consultant soon put me at ease & was honest and straight to the point.
The program itself has reintroduced me to fresh fruit, vegetables and given me a great routine to stick with that makes you not only feel fantastic but keeps you full throughout the day on great wholesome food!
I was warned of the price, but after I added up my coffees and take away good ol Jenny was considered cheap and you can’t put a price on your own health and well-being right?
Would highly recommend!

Store LocationCairns, Qld
Start DateApril 2021
Jenny CraigJenny Craig

Thank you for sharing your feedback - we are so pleased to hear you are enjoying your Jenny Craig journey with us!

APPLEASHA
APPLEASHASYDNEY

Great programme and delicious food

I’m vegetarian and I think the foods are fantastic. You add fruit vegetables and dairy around it and so you end up eating quite healthy. It’s good quality processed meals that actually freezer and defrost very well. They are kind as well. You’re hungry as hell in the first week of course and I basically don’t stick to the are calorie limits but it’s been a really good programme so far

Store LocationPrahran
Start DateMarch 2021
Jenny CraigJenny Craig

So pleased to hear you are enjoying our vegetarian meals and programme! Thank you for sharing your feedback.

For the older person

I am 67 and 12 kilos over weight from a diet of lots of junk food. The great food is yummy and easy which suits me not having to do too much preparation etc. I still have lots of time to do other things. Home delivery works well. All in all am happy to be eating healthier and the weight is dropping easily. Its setting me up to be healthy as I gracefully grow older !

Store LocationTuggeranon ACT
Start DateJanuary 2021
Additional Physical Activities Sport
Jenny CraigJenny Craig

So pleased to hear you are enjoying our program! Keep up the great work!

Unhappy customer
Unhappy customerSouth East Queensland, QLD

So expensive compared to other options & food quality is terrible :(

Liteneasy is so much better priced & better quality. The call I had was someone reading a script. Food is frozen & you still have to buy veg, fruit, bread, yoghurt & milk.

Store LocationQld
Start DateJanuary 2021

Adam J.
Adam J.Illawarra, NSW

Jenny Craig is Amazing!

Easy to follow with a menu set out designed for success.
The food tastes AMAZING. It's nice to be able to look at the menu and have food that is delicious and good for me.

In 16 weeks I've lost 13.5kg and feel fantastic!

Store LocationWollongong
Start DateSeptember 2020
Jenny CraigJenny Craig

We are so pleased to hear you are enjoying the Jenny Craig program and feeling fantastic! Thank you for sharing your success, keep up the great work!

ßòóf Hëâd
ßòóf HëâdSydney, NSW

Works for me

Start DateJanuary 1987
Additional Physical Activities Weightlifting
Michelle
MichelleGippsland, VIC

Always hit my goal weight

I love the food. no real cooking needed, which is great because i hate cooking. This is the 3rd time over 20yrs that i have been on jenny craig. I have tried other diets and paid lots of $$$$ but never had the same results. The last 2 times i reached my goal no problem. This time around ive been on the program for almost 2 weeks and lost over 2kgs in the 1st week and thats without exercising! I haven't done a second weigh yet but i can feel ive lost more weight.

Store LocationCranbourne
Jenny CraigJenny Craig

Hi Michelle, Thanks for your positive feedback and we hope the program continues working well for you!

Greedy Jenny Craig

I have been on the program previously and lost over 30kg and kept it off for several years. Only put it back on due to emotional reasons. I am now on the program again, and it is working, however, due to COVID we are having the food delivered. As of the next delivery, they are charging for delivery! This is disgraceful. We have no choice but to have food delivered and we pay premium prices for the food whilst still needing to purchase our own fruit, veg, bread and dairy. This makes it a very expensive program, so to charge us for delivery is OUTRAGEOUS. I am rethinking my position regarding this service.

Store LocationCheltenaham VIC
Start DateJuly 2020
Diane
DianeMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Gets results

Start DateJuly 2020

TravelsofOz
TravelsofOzMelbourne

Not for the long run but worth a try.

Store LocationTraralgon
Start DateApril 2020
Ling Ling
Ling Ling

Jenny Craig support and food

The food is very nice, some item are not to my taste.
They are filling with you having to use free foods like salads.
It's very easy, eat when they tell you and what they give you.

Store LocationConcord
Start DateJanuary 2020

Easy to follow

Three weeks into the program i am finding it is easy to follow it given my busy lifestyle. The food is well prepared in terms of flavors and portions, helps satisfy most of my cravings. I am positive that I will not be giving up on it like most other diets i have tried.

Store Locationwerribee
Start DateFebruary 2020

Lisa
LisaSydney, NSW

Easy to stick to

Yes some of the foods are high in fats/carbs but it keeps me for eating the rubbish I used to, so I am losing weight, in a few weeks when I finish I will be able to get my own meals as I now have an idea of how easy it is to stick to my 1200 cals. a day. Thanks Jenny Craig.

Store LocationDelivery option
Tina P.
Tina P.Gippsland, VIC

Lack of consultant contact

Thought my consultant would be keeping in touch with me each week.. as I am doing deliveries and can only get to the centre once a month.. I am a new member so need a bit of help

Store LocationCranbourne
Start DateFebruary 2020
Mandy12
Mandy12Perth, WA

Dont find excuses not to do it

Store LocationCannington
Start DateOctober 2019

Lorri N
Lorri Nasked

I tired Jenny Craig 20 years ago. Am I still a member?

Jenny CraigJenny Craig

Hi Lorri, Thank you for contacting us.

We will require further details to check your previous membership for you.

Please email customercare@jennycraig.com.au with your request along with your full name at the time of joining, approximate year that you joined, & the Jenny Craig centre you attended at the time, as well as any other details you can remember about your membership.

Looking forward to hearing from you soon!

Grace
Customer Care Consultant

Sharon F. Pasic
Sharon F. Pasicasked

I want to know if my lifetime membership is still honored. How should I proceed?
Sharon Fry Pasic smfrypasic@aol.com

Jenny CraigJenny Craig

Hi Sharon, we have replied to you via email - please let us know if you need anything else!

Charleen
Charleenasked

Just contacted your customer service to verify my Lifetime membership I bought for myself and my mother in 2004. He stated, JC stopped selling lifetime memberships in 2002, therefore I could not be a lifetime member. Also stated the computers have since been updated and not everything has been updated and that his “Supervisor” was going by the year I purchased the Lifetime membership, not what was noted, as nothing was noted on my profile. Please explain?

Hi Charleen,
We would be happy to look into this again for you to double-check your membership verification. Please feel free to email customercare@jennycraig.com.au with your full name, the centre that you joined the program with, and the approximate year, as well as the centre that you last attended with the approximate year. Thank you

Get an answer from our members and Jenny Craig representatives

CategoryFood Delivery Services, Online Shops, Food & Drink Shops, Physical Shops and Diet & Weight Loss Programs
Meal TypePackaged Meals