Jenny Craig
See the Best Diet & Weight Loss Programs in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Jenny Craig

Amelia K.
Amelia K.Phillip 2606, ACT

Good service

I eat great food, that's already prepared, so I dont reach for fast food any more when I've had a big day at work. I've lost a fair bit of weight and lovely people stay in contact with me, for accountability and encouragement. I Iove this program.

Store LocationTuggeranong
Start DateOctober 2021
Additional Physical Activities None
Weight LostYes, but have not reached my goal weight yet
Macka04
Macka04Far North Queensland, QLD

Outstanding Program!

I must admit, I did feel a little shame walking into Jenny Craig for the first time......My consultant soon put me at ease & was honest and straight to the point.
The program itself has reintroduced me to fresh fruit, vegetables and given me a great routine to stick with that makes you not only feel fantastic but keeps you full throughout the day on great wholesome food!
I was warned of the price, but after I added up my coffees and take away good ol Jenny was considered cheap and you can’t put a price on your own health and well-being right?
Would highly recommend!

Store LocationCairns, Qld
Start DateApril 2021
Jenny CraigJenny Craig

Thank you for sharing your feedback - we are so pleased to hear you are enjoying your Jenny Craig journey with us!

APPLEASHA
APPLEASHASYDNEY

Great programme and delicious food

I’m vegetarian and I think the foods are fantastic. You add fruit vegetables and dairy around it and so you end up eating quite healthy. It’s good quality processed meals that actually freezer and defrost very well. They are kind as well. You’re hungry as hell in the first week of course and I basically don’t stick to the are calorie limits but it’s been a really good programme so far

Store LocationPrahran
Start DateMarch 2021
Jenny CraigJenny Craig

So pleased to hear you are enjoying our vegetarian meals and programme! Thank you for sharing your feedback.

Unhappy customer
Unhappy customerSouth East Queensland, QLD

So expensive compared to other options & food quality is terrible :(

Liteneasy is so much better priced & better quality. The call I had was someone reading a script. Food is frozen & you still have to buy veg, fruit, bread, yoghurt & milk.

Store LocationQld
Start DateJanuary 2021

Adam J.
Adam J.Illawarra, NSW

Jenny Craig is Amazing!

Easy to follow with a menu set out designed for success.
The food tastes AMAZING. It's nice to be able to look at the menu and have food that is delicious and good for me.

In 16 weeks I've lost 13.5kg and feel fantastic!

Store LocationWollongong
Start DateSeptember 2020
Jenny CraigJenny Craig

We are so pleased to hear you are enjoying the Jenny Craig program and feeling fantastic! Thank you for sharing your success, keep up the great work!

Michelle
MichelleGippsland, VIC

Always hit my goal weight

I love the food. no real cooking needed, which is great because i hate cooking. This is the 3rd time over 20yrs that i have been on jenny craig. I have tried other diets and paid lots of $$$$ but never had the same results. The last 2 times i reached my goal no problem. This time around ive been on the program for almost 2 weeks and lost over 2kgs in the 1st week and thats without exercising! I haven't done a second weigh yet but i can feel ive lost more weight.

Store LocationCranbourne
Jenny CraigJenny Craig

Hi Michelle, Thanks for your positive feedback and we hope the program continues working well for you!

Ling Ling
Ling Ling

Jenny Craig support and food

The food is very nice, some item are not to my taste.
They are filling with you having to use free foods like salads.
It's very easy, eat when they tell you and what they give you.

Store LocationConcord
Start DateJanuary 2020

Easy to follow

Three weeks into the program i am finding it is easy to follow it given my busy lifestyle. The food is well prepared in terms of flavors and portions, helps satisfy most of my cravings. I am positive that I will not be giving up on it like most other diets i have tried.

Store Locationwerribee
Start DateFebruary 2020
Mandy12
Mandy12Perth, WA

Dont find excuses not to do it

Store LocationCannington
Start DateOctober 2019

JessieFSouth East Queensland, QLD

It really works!!

I really love Jenny Craig. I had about 10 kilos to lose and have already lost almost 6 Kilos in 5 weeks!! As with any diet it takes a little bit of adjustment, however, knowing precisely when and what to eat really makes it easy. I like the food overall and a lot of the breakfasts and snacks I would buy if I wasn't dieting.
Shout out to the lovely Ladies at Robina Easy T Centre, especially my fabulous consultant Lorna, who is always really encouraging and very patient as I swap out any foods I'm not fond of.
This programme really does work if you are serious about losing weight. I highly recommend.

Store LocationRobina Easy T
Start DateSeptember 2019
Jenny CraigJenny Craig

Hi Jessie! Thank you so much for your feedback! Congratulations on your amazing results so far. We will let the Robina team know how much you're loving their service. Wishing you continued success with your health & wellbeing goals.

Thanks :)

jenny Craig works for me!!

I have always struggled with my weight but since joining Jenny Craig I am getting great results... almost 10 kilos lost.....
The food is filling and I love the convenience of it all…… going to the supermarket is easier just go straight to veggies, salad and I am out!!!! So I am cruising along with good results and I couldn’t do this on my own so thank you to Jenny Craig......

Start DateAugust 2019
Jenny CraigJenny Craig

Hi there! Thank you so much for taking the time to share your wonderful experience with Jenny Craig. Congratulations on your amazing results so far! We wish you continued success with your health & wellbeing goals.

Perth AU
Perth AUPerth, WA

Happy Customer- Good Results

Very excited for my transformation. The program changed my life for better. I have lost almost 20 kg and very happy with the results. The service was great and I’m happy to go back every time when I need to look different.

Start DateNovember 2018
Jenny CraigJenny Craig

Hi there! Thank you for taking the time to share your wonderful experience. Congratulations on your amazing results! We wish you continued success with your health & wellbeing goals.

StarkatSydney, NSW

The only plan for me!

I have to say I love Jenny Craig - it’s the only plan I know that if I stick to it it WILL work. I love all the food so I’m not concerned with meal swapping - I take it as it comes. I prefer to buy my own fruit and veg - have done another food delivery plan that included fruit and veg, and the only veg was frozen - incorporated in the meal, or a rock hard unripe tomato. The fruit was always a dry orange!

Timely DeliveryYes
Store LocationNone had delivery.
Start DateAugust 2019
Additional Physical Activities Cardio and Weightlifting
Starkat

And in addition to this review the team have been nothing but delightful and friendly.

Jenny CraigJenny Craig

Thank you for taking the time to leave this wonderful feedback! We’re so thrilled to hear that you have been enjoying the Jenny Craig program, and we’re glad to be able to assist you with your health & wellbeing goals. Wishing you continued success!

Why get rid of banana bread?

The banana bread was my favourite and I cannot understand why you would remove such a good product from your program.
Please bring it back. It was simple to prepare and very tasteful. The fruit loaf is no substitute.

Store LocationKotara