Jenny Craig
See the Best Diet & Weight Loss Programs in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Jenny Craig

• Timely DeliveryYes (2) · No (0)
  • Return Claim MadeYes · No (6)
Penny
PennyHobart, TAS

It works, but is not sustainable

Store LocationHobart
Start DateMay 2021
Additional Physical Activities None
TravelsofOz
TravelsofOzMelbourne

Not for the long run but worth a try.

Timely DeliveryYes
Store LocationTraralgon
Start DateApril 2020
Tina P.
Tina P.Gippsland, VIC

Lack of consultant contact

Thought my consultant would be keeping in touch with me each week.. as I am doing deliveries and can only get to the centre once a month.. I am a new member so need a bit of help

Timely DeliveryYes

Start DateJanuary 2014
Diet & Weight Loss Programs

Find out how Jenny Craig compares to other Diet & Weight Loss Programs

Suzanne

Usually OK but this time not at all impressed!

I was going to write about the "Bangers and Mash". I was very disappointed that they were taken from the menu and thrilled when they were returned. However, the 'Bangers and Mash" that have been returned to the menu are very disappointing - very thin sausages and hard at the ends as opposed to the thick, tasty sausages of the original.
This, however, pales into insignificance after I had tried to eat my "Banana Bread" this week. It was gritty!! How can that happen? What was in there to make this product - which is usually fine - gritty and inedible as a result. Not good enough, Jenny Craig, on both counts.

Store LocationCannington
Additional Physical Activities Cardio and Sport
Suzanne

Thank you for your response. I have actually now spoken to other clients who also had gritty banana bread.

Kate
Kate

An expensive quick fix

If relying on Jenny Craig food only it does not fill you up. It is the other foods e.g. veges. Yoghurt etc you have to buy in addition to J.C. food that fills you up.
I was able to follow program but very expensive and is not a long term solution to weight loss.

Store LocationBendigo

Lorri N
Lorri Nasked

I tired Jenny Craig 20 years ago. Am I still a member?

Jenny CraigJenny Craig

Hi Lorri, Thank you for contacting us.

We will require further details to check your previous membership for you.

Please email customercare@jennycraig.com.au with your request along with your full name at the time of joining, approximate year that you joined, & the Jenny Craig centre you attended at the time, as well as any other details you can remember about your membership.

Looking forward to hearing from you soon!

Grace
Customer Care Consultant

Sharon F. Pasic
Sharon F. Pasicasked

I want to know if my lifetime membership is still honored. How should I proceed?
Sharon Fry Pasic smfrypasic@aol.com

Jenny CraigJenny Craig

Hi Sharon, we have replied to you via email - please let us know if you need anything else!

Charleen
Charleenasked

Just contacted your customer service to verify my Lifetime membership I bought for myself and my mother in 2004. He stated, JC stopped selling lifetime memberships in 2002, therefore I could not be a lifetime member. Also stated the computers have since been updated and not everything has been updated and that his “Supervisor” was going by the year I purchased the Lifetime membership, not what was noted, as nothing was noted on my profile. Please explain?

Hi Charleen,
We would be happy to look into this again for you to double-check your membership verification. Please feel free to email customercare@jennycraig.com.au with your full name, the centre that you joined the program with, and the approximate year, as well as the centre that you last attended with the approximate year. Thank you

Get an answer from our members and Jenny Craig representatives

CategoryFood Delivery Services, Online Shops, Food & Drink Shops, Physical Shops and Diet & Weight Loss Programs
Meal TypePackaged Meals