Jenny Craig
See the Best Diet & Weight Loss Programs in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Jenny Craig

• Timely DeliveryYes (1) · No (2)

Unhappy customer
Unhappy customerSouth East Queensland, QLD

So expensive compared to other options & food quality is terrible :(

Liteneasy is so much better priced & better quality. The call I had was someone reading a script. Food is frozen & you still have to buy veg, fruit, bread, yoghurt & milk.

Full of crap

Berni A.
Berni A.Sydney, NSW

Expensive for what you actually get

Barbara
BarbaraSydney, NSW

Extremely disappointed felt ripped off

Find out how Jenny Craig compares to other Diet & Weight Loss Programs

I consumed Contaminated food and Jenny Craig did not Care!

• +3Thumbnail
Jenny C.Jenny Craig

Jenny Craig is the WORST Customer Service!

Jenny Craig has the worst customer service and does not care about their customers at all! I do not recommend them. They do not care about you just the money they get from you.

Contaminated food

All was going ok until I found dirty plastic chunk in my chip packet. Food was contaminated so I called the office I was going to and the said they would contact their quality department etc. I sent them photos and dropped in the contaminated product and all the offered was a free week of food! I dont want to eat potentially contaminated food!

No one checked if I was ok, no one asked how I would like to be compensated and no one from their quality department followed up with me.

As for the program, I was hungry all the time and the food doesnt taste very fresh

Jessica J.
Jessica J.

I look forward to receiving the letter via snail mail. Still waiting ......

Looking for perfection
Looking for perfectionSydney, NSW

Overpriced $195 +/ week + dairy + fruit + veges, disgusting un-nutritional food

I spent $175 (had 10% off) for meals like Macaroni and cheese $11.90. Roast chicken (size of a tenderloin) and veges $11.90. The foods are filled with sugar and very little meat. I was so annoyed when I went to eat my "Malty Grain" breakfast cereal (like Cherrios) 176 calories and had 10.4g sugar. The healthy part was the 75% veges that I bought that went with these so called meals. In my consultation, I felt rushed. I asked what do I do if I have to go out for an event? She said eat before you go. REALLY!!! The next day, I signed up to Weight Watchers.

Jenny C.Jenny Craig

Hi there, we are so sorry to hear of your frustration. Can you please email our Customer Care Team at AU-JennyCare@jennycraig.com.au?

Kate
KatePerth, WA

Ridicules prices for pies in the diet

I found with Jenny Craig there was way too much sugar in their meals. The girl seemed very rushed, quickly grabbing the food out of the freezer, and to put it in the box. Doesnt include all the meal yu have to add fruits dairy products vegtables and is more pies in there $169.Way too much money, compared to other companies. Lite and easy the best food and includes everything you dont have to spend extra!!

Jennifer D.
Jennifer D.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Horrible pricing and no snacks

No because most foods had to be cooked and snacks weren’t included it’s quite ridiculous how you can charge such an outrageous amount your food is great but prices are You have stated that the more people that complain about the price and the non included fruit and veg should make your company re think about your pricing or at least add snacks for your high prices how can light and easy cover all this but your company can’t and 22-23 dollars is ridiculous youfoods and other companies sell for 9-12 you really have to make some change you may just end up running out your business

StephanieMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Shocking customer service - at Modbury SA

Josh M.
Josh M.Sydney, NSW

Packed with preservatives

The food is so packed with preservatives that it caused me long term gut damage. Unfortunately I did not realise this until being on the program for months. Yes I lost weight but it was not worth the other health issues that came with eating JC food. There’s so many better weight loss programs out there I would not recommend Jenny Craig from personal experience.

JayGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Horrible food and customer service

Jenny Craig in Cheltenham, I called them to reschedule my appointment as I couldn’t make it that morning and I asked if I could make it later the lady replied and said well you should have come at 930 like you scheduled.. she was disgustingly rude, the food is not healthy or fresh to much pasta also .. don’t waste your money on getting food their as the staff are rude and have no customer service skills and also to point one more problem they charge you different every week .. and try to push you to pay them a 200$ fee for life when all I wanted was 6 weeks so I could lose 5 kilos .. so unprofessional do not waste your money!!! Get lite and easy much better food !!

Jay

Your not getting my point .. the staff at Cheltenham were rude ..

Merilyn Payne
Merilyn PayneSouth East Queensland, QLD

Terrible voice of English or NZ woman voicing the ad.

Listen to the ad, she uses terrible English, that hurts the eardrums . I hope she sticks to lip synching if she’s ever on live tv! She says ‘Jinny creg’ & other gibberish

Julsa
Julsa

too much sugar

I found with Jenny Craig there was way too much sugar in their meals. But the last time I did Jenny Craig was in 2014. The girl seemed very rushed, quickly grabbing the food out of the freezer, and to put it in the box. Way too much money, compared to other companies.

Lorri N
Lorri Nasked

I tired Jenny Craig 20 years ago. Am I still a member?

Jenny C.Jenny Craig

Hi Lorri, Thank you for contacting us.

We will require further details to check your previous membership for you.

Please email customercare@jennycraig.com.au with your request along with your full name at the time of joining, approximate year that you joined, & the Jenny Craig centre you attended at the time, as well as any other details you can remember about your membership.

Looking forward to hearing from you soon!

Grace
Customer Care Consultant

Sharon F. Pasic
Sharon F. Pasicasked

I want to know if my lifetime membership is still honored. How should I proceed?
Sharon Fry Pasic smfrypasic@aol.com

Jenny C.Jenny Craig

Hi Sharon, we have replied to you via email - please let us know if you need anything else!

Charleen
Charleenasked

Just contacted your customer service to verify my Lifetime membership I bought for myself and my mother in 2004. He stated, JC stopped selling lifetime memberships in 2002, therefore I could not be a lifetime member. Also stated the computers have since been updated and not everything has been updated and that his “Supervisor” was going by the year I purchased the Lifetime membership, not what was noted, as nothing was noted on my profile. Please explain?

Hi Charleen,
We would be happy to look into this again for you to double-check your membership verification. Please feel free to email customercare@jennycraig.com.au with your full name, the centre that you joined the program with, and the approximate year, as well as the centre that you last attended with the approximate year. Thank you

Get an answer from our members and Jenny Craig representatives