Jenny Craig
See the Best Diet & Weight Loss Programs in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Jenny Craig

Do not recommend it. RUN!

Amelia K.
Amelia K.Phillip 2606, ACT

Good service

I eat great food, that's already prepared, so I dont reach for fast food any more when I've had a big day at work. I've lost a fair bit of weight and lovely people stay in contact with me, for accountability and encouragement. I Iove this program.

Changed my look!!

Hey All, I see Dana, in Morley Branch (Perth) trust me she’s one of the best consultants. She has guided me thru out the whole 16 weeks process. Thank you Dana once again.

Macka04
Macka04Far North Queensland, QLD

Outstanding Program!

I must admit, I did feel a little shame walking into Jenny Craig for the first time......My consultant soon put me at ease & was honest and straight to the point.
The program itself has reintroduced me to fresh fruit, vegetables and given me a great routine to stick with that makes you not only feel fantastic but keeps you full throughout the day on great wholesome food!
I was warned of the price, but after I added up my coffees and take away good ol Jenny was considered cheap and you can’t put a price on your own health and well-being right?
Would highly recommend!

Jenny CraigJenny Craig

Thank you for sharing your feedback - we are so pleased to hear you are enjoying your Jenny Craig journey with us!

MEGAN
MEGANPerth, WA

VERY EASY TO ORDER

The thing that I really like is that I can go to the office and order my meals and take them ,,No drama ..Just i hope u make the price mire affordable

Jenny CraigJenny Craig

Hi Megan, great to hear you're enjoying the Jenny Craig programme - thank you for your feedback!

APPLEASHA
APPLEASHASYDNEY

Great programme and delicious food

I’m vegetarian and I think the foods are fantastic. You add fruit vegetables and dairy around it and so you end up eating quite healthy. It’s good quality processed meals that actually freezer and defrost very well. They are kind as well. You’re hungry as hell in the first week of course and I basically don’t stick to the are calorie limits but it’s been a really good programme so far

Jenny CraigJenny Craig

So pleased to hear you are enjoying our vegetarian meals and programme! Thank you for sharing your feedback.

Amazing and yes it works!

This program is excellent for me as I required structure in an eating plan and a calorie/portion controlled diet. Food is tasty and I look forward to each meal I have.

Jenny CraigJenny Craig

We are so pleased to hear you are enjoying the Jenny Craig Program and thrilled to be supporting you on your journey!

Unhappy customer
Unhappy customerSouth East Queensland, QLD

So expensive compared to other options & food quality is terrible :(

Liteneasy is so much better priced & better quality. The call I had was someone reading a script. Food is frozen & you still have to buy veg, fruit, bread, yoghurt & milk.

Full of crap

Adam J.
Adam J.Illawarra, NSW

Jenny Craig is Amazing!

Easy to follow with a menu set out designed for success.
The food tastes AMAZING. It's nice to be able to look at the menu and have food that is delicious and good for me.

In 16 weeks I've lost 13.5kg and feel fantastic!

Jenny CraigJenny Craig

We are so pleased to hear you are enjoying the Jenny Craig program and feeling fantastic! Thank you for sharing your success, keep up the great work!

Michelle
MichelleGippsland, VIC

Always hit my goal weight

I love the food. no real cooking needed, which is great because i hate cooking. This is the 3rd time over 20yrs that i have been on jenny craig. I have tried other diets and paid lots of $$$$ but never had the same results. The last 2 times i reached my goal no problem. This time around ive been on the program for almost 2 weeks and lost over 2kgs in the 1st week and thats without exercising! I haven't done a second weigh yet but i can feel ive lost more weight.

Jenny CraigJenny Craig

Hi Michelle, Thanks for your positive feedback and we hope the program continues working well for you!

Meghan
MeghanPerth, WA

Working Mum

Jenny CraigJenny Craig

Hi Meghan, We're so happy to hear that the program is working for you and that you are enjoying the food! Keep up the great work!

Minx
Minx

Weight control out of control!

Easy to do, I know exactly what I’m eating and have better eating habits to go forward. I don’t crave sugars or carbs at all now and am never hungry, which was a problem. Great, thank you Jenny Craig

Jenny CraigJenny Craig

Hi Minx, great! We're so glad to hear the programme is working for you.

Berni A.
Berni A.Sydney, NSW

Expensive for what you actually get

Ling Ling
Ling Ling

Jenny Craig support and food

The food is very nice, some item are not to my taste.
They are filling with you having to use free foods like salads.
It's very easy, eat when they tell you and what they give you.