Jenny Craig
See the Best Diet & Weight Loss Programs in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Jenny Craig

• Timely DeliveryYes (1) · No (0)
disappointed di
disappointed diFar North Queensland, QLD

Expensive and Misleading

Nicky M
Nicky MSouth East Queensland, QLD

It's not great

Always hungry. Expensive (approx $150-$160 wk). Portions are so small because you are expected to add vegetables to pad it out at your cost. Giving it up at my next appointment.

Denise N
Denise NSouth East Queensland, QLD

Too expensive for me

The staff are amazing, so respecful and helpful. Joined during a special, free consultation and $25 off food, Bill comes to $150 for food and this did not include any fruit, veges or milk. Went for 5 weeks and the 6th week was $167, not including fruit veges or milk. Had to leave there as I just couldn't justify the cost. Lost 5 kilos with Jenny but have lost another 7 on my own, with a weightloss app, was good motivation in the beginning but too much money, Food ok, some things really enjoyable.

Slgh69
Slgh69Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Expensive and quality of food is poor.

Not to my liking.

I find the food stodgy, and very expensive. The diet plan is well thought out, but not appetising. Frozen ready meals at supermarket have less calories and more variety. Still have to buy fruit and vegetables on top of menu plan. I cancelled my membership after 1 week.

Kelleigh
KelleighSydney

Jenny Craig Diet Most Expensive Waste of Money Don’t Buy Unless You Have Cash to Burn

RealVictoria

Poor quality food

The food was padded out with bread and pasta. It was so un nutritious that you are expected to buy the Jenny Craig branded multi vitamins as well. Not all the food is provided so by the time you have bought their food plus everything else they have listed from the supermarket you end up spending about $200 a week on food for one person.

Real

Now tell the people the nutritional value of the food excluding what they have to buy in addition to the Jenny Craig products. If the vitamins are not essential then they are a con as a non essential is not supporting anything.

Services

Jenny Craig work for sure, been on and off for two years, the reason I don't do Jenny anymore cos they kept stuffing up my swaps, do it for a long time and you started to get sick of the food. For motivation you have to prepare yourself to eat what you expected and Jenny workers stuffed up our swaps..not only once but 5 times which really put me off Jenny, I've got proof in writing for all the stuff up, all in emails, anyways Jenny Craig work for me and the wife. Shame that the service is terrible may be under staff. Sometimes I think they want your money and sales then helping you loose weight..
I'm with Lite and easy now, cheaper and the service is spot on..more varieties.

janGoulburn Valley, VIC

Do better cheaper at home

Jenny C.Jenny Craig

Thanks again for your feedback, Jan. We have followed up with your centre and we understand that you prefer to achieve your goals by other methods. We wish you all the best with your weight loss goals.

jan

Your replies to reviews seem to be a lot of miss reading/misunderstandings... Lots of excuses.....

Jul
JulDROMANA

Thinking of joining Jenny Craig?

My expectations were high given the cost of all their TV advertising & high profile actors. I followed the programme to the letter with no observable results & suspect that that is due to the high amount of sugar & sugar substitutes. I am used to more healthy options. I was provided with a Food & meal plan but having completed my first week of food have not heard from a consultant in over 3 months. Nobody contacted me to ask how I had found the food or whether or not I needed assistance.

Sam L
Sam LSydney

Treated like a ten-year-old

Vegetarian menu is bad

Agree with the other person that wrote about the vegetarian menu. I never eaten so much bland pasta. No imagination. How long am I stuck with this or can I get a refund. Only get Tika Masala once a week.

KazMelbourne

Vegetarian menu lacks imagination

I have been on Jenny Craig for 3 weeks and am already sick of the food. The vegetarian menu is tasteless, and every other meal seems to be a bland pasta dish. It feels like the dietitian lacks imagination when it comes to a vegetarian diet.

Jenny C.Jenny Craig

Lost weight but quite expensive and strange menu for dieters.

Lorri N
Lorri Nasked

I tired Jenny Craig 20 years ago. Am I still a member?

Jenny C.Jenny Craig

Hi Lorri, Thank you for contacting us.

We will require further details to check your previous membership for you.

Please email customercare@jennycraig.com.au with your request along with your full name at the time of joining, approximate year that you joined, & the Jenny Craig centre you attended at the time, as well as any other details you can remember about your membership.

Looking forward to hearing from you soon!

Grace
Customer Care Consultant

Sharon F. Pasic
Sharon F. Pasicasked

I want to know if my lifetime membership is still honored. How should I proceed?
Sharon Fry Pasic smfrypasic@aol.com

Jenny C.Jenny Craig

Hi Sharon, we have replied to you via email - please let us know if you need anything else!

Charleen
Charleenasked

Just contacted your customer service to verify my Lifetime membership I bought for myself and my mother in 2004. He stated, JC stopped selling lifetime memberships in 2002, therefore I could not be a lifetime member. Also stated the computers have since been updated and not everything has been updated and that his “Supervisor” was going by the year I purchased the Lifetime membership, not what was noted, as nothing was noted on my profile. Please explain?

Hi Charleen,
We would be happy to look into this again for you to double-check your membership verification. Please feel free to email customercare@jennycraig.com.au with your full name, the centre that you joined the program with, and the approximate year, as well as the centre that you last attended with the approximate year. Thank you

Get an answer from our members and Jenny Craig representatives