Jenny Craig
See the Best Diet & Weight Loss Programs in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Jenny Craig

• Timely DeliveryYes (2) · No (0)
Penny
PennyHobart, TAS

It works, but is not sustainable

TravelsofOz
TravelsofOzMelbourne

Not for the long run but worth a try.

Tina P.
Tina P.Gippsland, VIC

Lack of consultant contact

Thought my consultant would be keeping in touch with me each week.. as I am doing deliveries and can only get to the centre once a month.. I am a new member so need a bit of help

Lea M.
Lea M.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great for weight loss

Suzanne

Usually OK but this time not at all impressed!

I was going to write about the "Bangers and Mash". I was very disappointed that they were taken from the menu and thrilled when they were returned. However, the 'Bangers and Mash" that have been returned to the menu are very disappointing - very thin sausages and hard at the ends as opposed to the thick, tasty sausages of the original.
This, however, pales into insignificance after I had tried to eat my "Banana Bread" this week. It was gritty!! How can that happen? What was in there to make this product - which is usually fine - gritty and inedible as a result. Not good enough, Jenny Craig, on both counts.

Suzanne

Thank you for your response. I have actually now spoken to other clients who also had gritty banana bread.

Kate
Kate

An expensive quick fix

If relying on Jenny Craig food only it does not fill you up. It is the other foods e.g. veges. Yoghurt etc you have to buy in addition to J.C. food that fills you up.
I was able to follow program but very expensive and is not a long term solution to weight loss.

Sarina
SarinaSydney, NSW

Food with seasonal

Some of the food is a bit bland and tasteless.
Bring back the chicken pasta salad and more salad dishes that you can get out of the fridge and straight on the plate.

Jenny C.Jenny Craig

Hi Sarina, Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. Please be assured your comments have been passed on to our Product Development Department for their information.

Here's an IDEA!

I'm a lifetime member, used JC 4 times in about 20 years- each time it's set me off fabulous to weight loss. It just REBOOTS your metabolism and shrinks your tummy to small meals. I normally did about 4-5 weeks and every time it worked like a charm. I think their whole thing should start to become food boot camp for some - 4 week program and let's follow you through ( top up your cupboards occasionally). I think it's a whole market of women who need a good friend - the consultants are there anyway JC - sort of a weight watcher (I've never done) programme - health club style but nutritional fitness gym?! I think it would just jam right into women's market!! Tc

Jenny C.Jenny Craig

Hi Tracey, thanks for sharing your feedback with us! It’s always great to hear our member’s ideas and insights. Thanks again.

Disappointed

I have been on Jenny Craig several times. This time a consultant actually phoned me and said they had a deal going $30.00 off food for 5 weeks so I decided to give it another go however after 3 weeks I was told they made a mistake and miscalculated the weeks .( Not happy,) with just an apology and said they couldn't do anything but give me a couple of free meals .I feel there is a principal involved here and I should have been given the 2 weeks $30.00 discount I was promised.
Also I think it is very expensive especially when the bulk of the choices are pasta dishes and after 4 weeks don't want to look at pasta again.

Kat
KatMelbourne

Disappointed....

TJD
TJDMelbourne

I continue with it because it works, not because I enjoy it

JUST OK !!

Find out how Jenny Craig compares to other Diet & Weight Loss Programs

It seems like most of your reviews are negatives. That really discourage from continuing your servuc

Most of your reviews are negative. I must be so naive to continue paying for your service. Unless you come up with a good reason for all this reviews. Especially for a male in the early thirties.

Jodie
JodieSouthwest, VIC

vegetarian menu not great

I was on a vegetarian program, although I did loose weight and the food was ok, I think the vegetarian menu isn't very well planned and doesn't have much variety, almost every evening meal was a pasta dish and after 4 weeks of the same meals I was really sick of the food.

Loaded_dog

Why so much junk food and sugar?

Lorri N
Lorri Nasked

I tired Jenny Craig 20 years ago. Am I still a member?

Jenny C.Jenny Craig

Hi Lorri, Thank you for contacting us.

We will require further details to check your previous membership for you.

Please email customercare@jennycraig.com.au with your request along with your full name at the time of joining, approximate year that you joined, & the Jenny Craig centre you attended at the time, as well as any other details you can remember about your membership.

Looking forward to hearing from you soon!

Grace
Customer Care Consultant

Sharon F. Pasic
Sharon F. Pasicasked

I want to know if my lifetime membership is still honored. How should I proceed?
Sharon Fry Pasic smfrypasic@aol.com

Jenny C.Jenny Craig

Hi Sharon, we have replied to you via email - please let us know if you need anything else!

Charleen
Charleenasked

Just contacted your customer service to verify my Lifetime membership I bought for myself and my mother in 2004. He stated, JC stopped selling lifetime memberships in 2002, therefore I could not be a lifetime member. Also stated the computers have since been updated and not everything has been updated and that his “Supervisor” was going by the year I purchased the Lifetime membership, not what was noted, as nothing was noted on my profile. Please explain?

Hi Charleen,
We would be happy to look into this again for you to double-check your membership verification. Please feel free to email customercare@jennycraig.com.au with your full name, the centre that you joined the program with, and the approximate year, as well as the centre that you last attended with the approximate year. Thank you

Get an answer from our members and Jenny Craig representatives