Jenny Craig
See the Best Diet & Weight Loss Programs in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Jenny Craig

• Timely DeliveryYes (5) · No (0)

Great for the busy person who urgently need help.

I have been a life member of Jenny since the 80’s and have returned for the 4th time at age 61. I find it’s the only diet that I lose a substantial amount of weight. I like the visual picture it gives me of how much food we should actually be having each day. When you reach your goal weight it’s firmly fixed in your mind for the future.
As to cost, if you’re sticking strictly to it it’s not expensive at all. I’m spending less on food shopping now.

Jenny C.Jenny Craig

Hi Jane, great to hear you are enjoying our programe! We are so happy to be able to support you on your journey.

For the older person

I am 67 and 12 kilos over weight from a diet of lots of junk food. The great food is yummy and easy which suits me not having to do too much preparation etc. I still have lots of time to do other things. Home delivery works well. All in all am happy to be eating healthier and the weight is dropping easily. Its setting me up to be healthy as I gracefully grow older !

Jenny C.Jenny Craig

So pleased to hear you are enjoying our program! Keep up the great work!

ßòóf Hëâd
ßòóf HëâdSydney, NSW

Works for me

Greedy Jenny Craig

I have been on the program previously and lost over 30kg and kept it off for several years. Only put it back on due to emotional reasons. I am now on the program again, and it is working, however, due to COVID we are having the food delivered. As of the next delivery, they are charging for delivery! This is disgraceful. We have no choice but to have food delivered and we pay premium prices for the food whilst still needing to purchase our own fruit, veg, bread and dairy. This makes it a very expensive program, so to charge us for delivery is OUTRAGEOUS. I am rethinking my position regarding this service.

Diane

Stick to it

Lisa
LisaSydney, NSW

Easy to stick to

Yes some of the foods are high in fats/carbs but it keeps me for eating the rubbish I used to, so I am losing weight, in a few weeks when I finish I will be able to get my own meals as I now have an idea of how easy it is to stick to my 1200 cals. a day. Thanks Jenny Craig.

Good program if you stick to it

Hi Jules,
We are pleased to hear of your weight loss successes on our program. Thank you for your feedback.
We wish you continued success with your health and fitness goals.

Chicken menu

Marls
Marls

Agent 99
Agent 99Qld, 4101

Jenny Craig works people

Fantastic

Hi Jenny
I have found the program great. Easy to stay organised with the menu. I don't have to think at all. My weekly phone calls and weigh in has been fantastic. The team at Belconnen in the ACT has been supportive and very encouraging. My goal weight is in sight.

Moonahgirl
MoonahgirlVictoria

Cautiously positive

suzanne
suzannePerth, WA

good and bad

Jenny Craig AdminJenny Craig

Won't help when in financial problem

My son was in hospital for 2 years it was very hard. I put on weight. Now I have been with JG for 4 months I have lost 6 kg. But for the past 5 weeks I have been sick. My cat was sick. I can't buy all the 7 days. But I was going to buy during the week but I am told they can't help me I have to buy the 7 days. That's very inconsiderate and harsh. I keep changing appointment
Very bad

Life plan

Hi fallen angel I have just started back on this plan in Sydney. Maybe try again or speak to a head office perhaps who you spoke to just doesn't know what to do.

Good luck

Lorri N
Lorri Nasked

I tired Jenny Craig 20 years ago. Am I still a member?

Jenny C.Jenny Craig

Hi Lorri, Thank you for contacting us.

We will require further details to check your previous membership for you.

Please email customercare@jennycraig.com.au with your request along with your full name at the time of joining, approximate year that you joined, & the Jenny Craig centre you attended at the time, as well as any other details you can remember about your membership.

Looking forward to hearing from you soon!

Grace
Customer Care Consultant

Sharon F. Pasic
Sharon F. Pasicasked

I want to know if my lifetime membership is still honored. How should I proceed?
Sharon Fry Pasic smfrypasic@aol.com

Jenny C.Jenny Craig

Hi Sharon, we have replied to you via email - please let us know if you need anything else!

Charleen
Charleenasked

Just contacted your customer service to verify my Lifetime membership I bought for myself and my mother in 2004. He stated, JC stopped selling lifetime memberships in 2002, therefore I could not be a lifetime member. Also stated the computers have since been updated and not everything has been updated and that his “Supervisor” was going by the year I purchased the Lifetime membership, not what was noted, as nothing was noted on my profile. Please explain?

Hi Charleen,
We would be happy to look into this again for you to double-check your membership verification. Please feel free to email customercare@jennycraig.com.au with your full name, the centre that you joined the program with, and the approximate year, as well as the centre that you last attended with the approximate year. Thank you

Get an answer from our members and Jenny Craig representatives