Jensen EHT-2

Jensen EHT-2

AM24

AM24Perth, WA

Jensen EHT-2 are still available in some retailers!

Purchased in August 2019 at JB Hi-Fi for $209.00.

CJN

CJNSouth East Queensland, QLD

A Fantastic Choice For Ceiling Speakers

All I can say is wow! These would have to be the best in-ceiling speakers I have heard and work great for both movies and music. I originally installed them as rear surrounds in my theatre setup and was so impressed, I ended up using them in other areas of the house when I decided to expand my music system. They're easy to install and sound terrific. Jensen is an Australian Company too which is a bit of a bonus.

Purchased in June 2017 at JB Hi-Fi for $229.00.

SMAD

SMADAU

Jensen EHT-2 Seamlessly Integrates into your ceiling and produces crisp clear sound

If you are looking for a quality set of rear speakers that will seamlessly integrate into your ceiling then you can't do much wrong by selecting the Jensen EHT-2 speakers. I have used these speakers a number of times now (3 installations) and am very happy with the crisp clear sound reproduction and particularly like that you can adjust the Woofer and Tweeter outputs from the integrated tuning switches. Occasionally I have reached to answer my phone or commented to my wife its about to rain (hearing distant thunder outside), just to realise it was a movie sound effect. If the installation location needs to be further behind you then have a look at the EHT-4, I have also had success with these for a friends install.

Fantastic product

I'm very impressed with this speakers sets I bought its amazing quality and easy to install and it looks great also I rang the customer service on Sunday and I didn't expect to get answer but surprised they answered me and helped me with my inquiry..I really recommend them..great company.

Andy Boot

Andy BootGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Clear sound - Great.

Really liked the sound, tucked away in ceiling. great sounds, great bass. Easy to install comes with template. previously had a bose system but didn't like the speakers on the wall.. these speakers sound better, have 4 and a rectangular one for the centre speaker. Highly recommended to all thinking about it.
Quality, Deep Bass
none.

Pat

Patasked

Hi. I have a set of X7 floor standing speakers coupled with an Onkyo TX-NR545 amp Andy setting up with a Kogan 65"UHD4K TV.
Would you suggest adding a subwoofer or any other suggestions for me?

Sam

Hi...I installed sub my self for extra bass and because it's a Theatreroom it gives a really good effects when watching a movie...it's totally up to you if you happy with the sound as it is...but it's absolutely subwoofer make a big difference..

Get an answer from our members and Jensen representatives

CategorySpeakers