Jensen Elite 202 In-Wall Speakers

Jensen Elite 202 In-Wall Speakers

5.0 from 1 review

Harmony of Function and Form

Being already armed with the Elite-303 as my front speakers and being very happy with that product, to complete my 5.1.2 home theater seup in readiness for Dolby Atmos and DTS:X I decided to purchase the Jensen Elite-202 speakers. If you have read my other reviews you will know these 202's are to replace my Jensen EHT-2's that were acting as my rear speakers. The EHT-2's are now my Dolby ATMOS ceiling speakers that complete the Dolby Atmos 5.1.2 configuration. Just like their 303 siblings the the Elite 202 doesn't disappoint with the same clear crisp sound of the 303's. What I particularly liked from an ascetic perspective is the speaker grills/face plate is identically matched to the Elite 303's giving a uniform look to my installation. Very Happy!!

Date PurchasedNov 2016

See all Jensen In-Wall Speakers reviews

Sorry, there are no questions about Jensen Elite 202 In-Wall Speakers but you can read 4 questions about Jensen In-Wall Speakers.

Compare all Jensen In-Wall Speakers