Jesmine

Jesmine

See the Best Sheets & Blankets in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Jesmine

1.2
  • Comfort

Gaynor T.
Gaynor T.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

What a joke!!!

I can't believe this company is still allowed to trade. They are total scammers. I ordered and paid for couch seat covers months ago and have never received them. I have emailed them several times in an attempt to get the items I paid for, and have received a reply saying that I will need to get my money back from my bank!!! I have also seen all the reviews from people who have had the same experience I have had. All I want is what I paid for. Can't believe they're still allowed to trade. SCUMBAG SCAMMERS!!

Brianna H.
Brianna H.Far North Queensland, QLD

Do Not Order From This Company!!!

I ordered couch covers on April 18th 2021 and still have not received my order. Several emails have been sent to which they reply with "Please me patient, your order will be shipped in the next couple of days." I am still waiting!!!!!

Purchased in April 2021 for $123.18.

Awful bedding poor quality

Ordered on the 27th May 2021 had to Harass them for a shipment date
The email and customer care was not great
Just under a month later the quilt cover arrived washed out looking, loose threads horrible material
I’m over the whole experience so the disappointment was expected
I wish I had of found the reviews before I ordered
That’s the worst $150 I have ever spent tbey won’t get me a second time

Purchased in May 2021 for $150.00.

SCAM!

Scam!!!!
They took $148 form me- why are they still allowed to have a website and Facebook page if they have been scamming people since last year! Why haven’t they been shut down.
Don’t buy people

Natalia P.
Natalia P.Sydney, NSW

Undelivered order

Order placed 19/03/2021 and still undelivered. I wouldn't recommend to buy from this company. Child asked me when hooded blanket is going to arrive. Most likely the answer is never.

Purchased in March 2021 for $70.39.

Robyn
RobynFar North Queensland, QLD

scam. do not buy from this site

I ordered a couch cover in January and have not heard since. I have tried to contact and no reply. Disgusting. Sent multiple emails as well. Ordered specifically as Australian Company.
Am reporting to Consumer Affairs.

Jessie
Jessie New South Wales

Literally no customer service and scammers

Ordered a bedspread through this company over a month ago, have not received any tracking number or confirmation to say my order is ready to ship or has shipped, tried to contact them, no response. Reported to consumer affairs.

Purchased in March 2021.

DO NOT BUY FROM THEM

I purchased bedding from them in November 2020. They have not delivered it. Despite multiple emails they have not given a refund. I have reported them to fair trading NSW.

Purchased in November 2020 for $72.00.

T Baxter
T BaxterGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Scammers - DO NOT BUY FORM THEM

Purchased a tapestry in November 2020 still haven't received it. Emailed asking for update kept getting 'please be patient due to covid. Asked for a refund was told will refund in 2-5 business days that was back in Feb. Still haven't received my refund. This is a scam DO NOT BUY FROM THEM. Will be reporting them to Consumer Affairs or the ACCC.

Purchased in November 2020 for $37.00.

Francois Bijoux
Francois BijouxSouth East Queensland, QLD

Absolutely scam minus 0 stars

I bought 2 seats covers December 2020 cost me 138 dollars and never received my purchase and contact Jesmine Australia Team, my butt Team, what an absolute JOKE and got an apology email and waited and waited and then i decided i wanted a refund been fighting ever since and finally got an email saying money paid back on the 1st of March give it 2 to 5 day and today 12 days and no money, how the hell can they get away with it????
Never again bunch of scammers, I would really like to a lot worse than that.

Purchased in December 2020 for $138.00.

Rachel
Rachel

Scam, do not buy from this business

Scam, no goods received after purchasing a doona cover 2 months ago and no refund and now they are not responding to my emails. Do not buy from this business.

Purchased in January 2021 for $136.00.

Do Not Give Them Money

Update: as advised in other reviews below. Lodge a transaction dispute with your bank. They are forced to prove the items have been sent or funds are returned.
For anyone that has been scammed by this company, report them to Consumer Affairs or the ACCC.
Cannot give a zero star rating, but they aren't even worth that. Scam Scam Scam - DO NOT BUY FROM THEM. No product, No contact on delivery (or lack thereof) and will only reply with 'please be patient' emails.

Purchased in November 2020 for $60.00.

It took a while but it was worth it

The delivery took a while but when the tapestry came it was worth it, very beautiful. Just be patient, especially with covid increasing delivery times. I would shop with them again.

Purchased in September 2020.

This company is a scam

This company is a scam. They do not deliver your order. If you have already made a purchase contact your bank immediately. I was able to get a refund through the bank.

Purchased in October 2020.

Brittney
BrittneyWestern Australia

Dont Go Near!!

Don't buy their products. They take your money and never send the items and then never refund the money. Despite multiple emails saying a refund will be processed it hasn't been!

Read more reviews - page 2

Myrtleasked

Wish I had read the reviews before I fell for your lies? No madam I am not dead or gone anywhere?

Where is my REFUND.

Dani
Daniasked

Order #16614
No update. Not feeling confident in this company after reading all of these ratings. Wished I’d read them first before buying. Took a chance on an Australian business. Hoping it will not be a giant mistake.
$60.49 AUD out of pocket. No product.

S Griffin
S Griffin

I only spent $37.40 but my bank gave me a refund and then that day after numerous emails to jesmine they provided me the tracking number and I received the order. Only took nearly 2 and half mths and no reply

Gail
Gailasked

I would like to know how my order is coming along I have emailed you and messaged you on facebook and no answer, I have started proceeding with fair trade about this Order #15798 it was purchased on the 25/6 I did receive one reply saying there were delays with Covid-19 but only after i chased you up

Get an answer from our members and Jesmine representatives