1.2

• Comfort

Unbelievable

How can scammers be so cruel? Getting us excited for our packages to find out its not coming or it turns out to be messed up quality and on top of that we lose our money..

Purchased for A$180.00.

Andrea Collins

Andrea CollinsVictoria

Took the money and never sent the product

I paid for 2 bedding sets 16th August. No confirmation email was sent as advised. I sent an email and tried to ring their mobile. The number no longer rings. I have had no response.

Purchased in August 2020 for A$200.00.

Scam company

Scam company. Ordered a lounge cover for over $100. They firstly pretended to be an Australian company - but didn't advertise taxes in the price - which is always done in Australia (shouldn't have given them the benefit of the doubt). They blamed Covid for delays, then 3 months later with no product I demanded a refund and am yet to see any money another 2 months later. They keep saying no problem we will get it to you in 10 days - first the tracking number, then the product, then the money - but I haven't seen any of it.

Purchased in March 2020 for A$139.95.

Casey

CaseyFar North Queensland, QLD

Scam company

I purchased a hooded blanket that didn't arrive, they blamed it on covid. I have now put a complaint in with NSW fair trading because that's where they are based.

Purchased in August 2020 for A$78.09.

David J.

David J.

Beware this is a scam company !

My daughter paid for a tapestry, never turned up . Constant contact attempts were ignored.
This company has nothing to do with Australia, it is a Chinese scam company.
Do not waste your money !!!?

Purchased in April 2020 for A$30.00.

Maddison

MaddisonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Biggest scam

I ordered tapestries totalling at $65, mainly because it stated they were based in Australia but after months of waiting and emailing about my package, all I received were automated responses and excuses as to why it hadn’t arrived yet. The estimated time was way off. I received no tracking number after weeks. I lost all trust that it was even going to arrive so I had to hassle them with about FIFTEEN emails before they decided to put in my refund, which also took weeks and weeks to come because of “COVID-19”. Full of excuses, and such a dodgy Chinese company to purchase from. And now all they do is send me emails about new products and sales which makes me laugh. Please don’t buy from this site!!

Another year another review on these people.!

Still haven’t got a refund nor my product that was bought nearly 2 years ago!. This company should be closed down!. When I click on the tracking from the order it opens up in apps for me to download an app. Very very unprofessional and I still cannot believe they are still sending me emails on new products they have!.

Purchased in December 2018 for A$62.05.

Scam Scam Scam

Purchased in May 2020 for A$48.39.

Worst company. Absolute scam.

I ordered a $40 tapestry off this website on the 20th of August and trusted it because it said it was an Australian website. I hadn't received a confirmation that it was sent yet so I emailed them and got no response, sent Facebook messages and again no response. And then I found the terrible reviews all stating its a scam site. Absolutely disgusting!! Im so angry and will be contacting my bank to try and get my money back. Don't order off Jesmine!!

Purchased in August 2020 at Jesmine for A$40.00.

Find out how Jesmine compares to other Sheets & Blankets

SCAM /FRAUD/DONT GO NEAR THIS COMPANY....

This is China based...Have had sooooo much trouble dealing with them, I have taken the issue to the Fraud
Squad....Always read "reviews" before purchasing from any company....I didn't and now I am out of pocket
$241.96...

Purchased in July 2020 for A$241.96.

Shauna

ShaunaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Jasmine Australia is SCAM

Scam site!!
Never received my order after months and asked for refund they said would be processed with in 14 days never got it and endlessly emails to the now and still and get no reply’s.. don’t buy from them

Purchased in June 2020 for A$80.00.

Nerrad

NerradGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Jesmine.com.au is a scam website based in China NOT Australia. Do not purchase from them.

Purchased in June 2020.

Maria M.

Maria M.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

BUYER BEWARE !!!!

I purchased 3 couch covers from Jesmine , Early July 2020, thinking it was an Oz company. Spent $181.47
Endless emails to them, I finally recieved my tracking no.
Product arrived 22/8/20
O.M.G. the covers & fabric are so cheap and nasty. I'm returning it.
NOTHING like the photos on their website.
My bank has opened an investigation with this merchant and my bank credited me my money.
They are not an Australian company....they have and Australian website .
Everything is shipped out of a Chinese factory.
We must all report them to CONSUMER AFFAIRS !

Purchased in July 2020 at Jesmine for A$181.47.

Kat m

Kat mGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

I ordered on 15/6 got no shipping details kept emailing only received my order on 21/8 I’m in au.

To long to wait & no apologies for forgetting my order customer service is terrible so much for an Australian company it took 2 months to get order & im in Australia

Purchased in June 2020 for A$88.00.

tasha87

tasha87Perth, WA

Worst service ever

I bought a sofa cover on the 18th of may 2020 and 3 months later i still have not received my order. The company markets themselves as being in Australia which they are not. I emailed them a month ago asking what is going on? After weeks they replied with the email to wait 11 to 12 days for tracking, no other emails from them since or no tracking number, completely useless company, waste of money. Dont buy from this company.

Purchased in May 2020 at Jesmine for A$50.49.

Heather

HeatherPeel, WA

Not the best experience

Finally arrived after nearly 2months as I suspected made (and shipped from )in China . Company portrays its self as Australia family company but a little delving find them to be a part of amazon with emails answered of shore ? They did communicate well. For which I would have give a better review but as I hung the shower curtain one of the eyelets fell out , not the best quality. Sorry will not be returning for more purchases until I see ratings above 4 stars

Purchased in June 2020 at Jesmine.

Alissa G.

Alissa G.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Total Scam!

I never received my product nor a refund even though they constantly reassured me I would, disappointing. I don't think this is fair especially considering the current circumstances, I hope this doesn't continue to happen.

Purchased in June 2020 at Jesmine Australia for A$30.00.

Monica B.

Monica B.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

REVIEW IS 0 IF I COULD

The same problems that have been written in the previous ratings.
I ordered 2 months ago and no info received about my order just that it has been confirmed. I wrote them 1 day ago asking for info about my item or I would like my money back.
Magically, straight away today they send an email notifying me that my item has been shipped.

Purchased in June 2020.

Catherine

CatherineSydney, NSW

Scam? Take your money and run!

Ordered some quilt covers in early July for a birthday gift. After 2 weeks I still didn't have the promised tracking number. I emailed them to say that if they couldn't guarantee delivery by 20 July, cancel my orders and refund my money. Refund was supposed to be processed within 14 days and I still have nothing. I bought similar items from another site which were delivered in 3 days. I am now going to Department of Fair Trading. Please read all these reviews before ordering. Don't lose your money!

Purchased in July 2020 at Jesmine for A$195.00.

Do not buy from this company

Purchased a bed sheet on 10th June, did not receive any tracking information.
Have been emailing and requested a refund which we received correspondence saying they would process on 11th July, to this date still nothing, they are not responding to emails and have blatantly taken our money, not provided any goods and have lied over email regarding refunding the amount.

Purchased in June 2020 at Jesmine.com.au for A$100.00.

Gail

Gailasked

I would like to know how my order is coming along I have emailed you and messaged you on facebook and no answer, I have started proceeding with fair trade about this Order #15798 it was purchased on the 25/6 I did receive one reply saying there were delays with Covid-19 but only after i chased you up

Jac J.

Jac J.asked

where the hell is my order? Order #15685

unhappy customer
unhappy customer

I think we’ve All been scammed. I’ve been harassing these fools for a refund for months and still no item and no refund. I’ll be contacting my bank tomorrow and lodging a transaction dispute to try to get my money back.

Jacinta
Jacinta

Try through your bank. You won't get anything back from them

JesmineJesmine

Hi There,

We have customer support team which is available at info@jesmine.com.au
Please contact on email so that we can provide you tracking details or provide you with a refund.

Thank you for your patience.

Debbie G.asked

I have made an order with Jesmane and have tried to make contact several times but no answer have I also been scammed?

Brooke S.
Brooke S.

I hope not .. They have finally contacted me and say they are sorry but my order is supposedly going to arrive. It's been the worst online shopping experience I've ever had. I do hope our products eventually arrive as it makes it harder on small businesses who do the right thing. There is a lady who also got scammed who is a lawyer that is collecting information . Good luck !!

Debbie G.

Thank you hopefully they contact me.

JesmineJesmine

Dear Debbie,

Could you please let us know your order number in inbox? Thank you for your patience

Get an answer from our members and Jesmine representatives