Jesmine

Jesmine

Don't recommend

Ordered 9 weeks ago. After dozen of emails I still haven't received my item.. thevafterpay installments are now complete and no product. I wouldn't recommend to anybody.. Will be making a formal complaint to afterpay.

Purchased in January 2019 for $107.00.

Absolutely disgusting service! No item

I ordered 8/1/19 for my granddaughter’s birthday end of February. Didn’t arrive for then and still hasn’t arrived. Sent many emails and get promises but no goods!!very quick to take my $101!!! Wish I had have checked before I purchased. They said distributed from Sydney/Lithgow so I thought great not coming from overseas - big mistake.

Purchased in January 2019 for $101.00.

Sick of waiting

Purchased quilt cover over 4 weeks ago. Emailed and was told would be delivered in 8-10 days. Still nothing. Emailed again and problem with production. Will see if item refunded.

Purchased in February 2019 for $128.99.

Never Buy From This Company

I purchased from this company waited 9 weeks with constant excuses why my order was taking so long (mainly order will be dispatched in 3-4days) and they never answer phone when you call,
To then request a refund for that to take another week to be completed I will never recommend this company to anyone so unprofessional

Purchased in January 2019 for $101.99.

Hopeless

Still waiting. Fair trading complaint is next as well as bank. They are a scam. No names when you email. The excuse now is postage tracking number problems
Don't trust them..

Purchased in February 2019 for $50.00.

Still waiting!

I ordered a Donna cover 10th Feb this year and it’s been paid for and like most people on this site it still hasn’t arrived have been told it will be sent be patient, it will be worth it!
It had better be!

Purchased in February 2019 for $101.00.

Scam do not trust Jesmine

Do not order from this company they are scammers, you will never receive your order, that's it just do not order from this company . I have been waiting for eight weeks and nothing!!! Lunar new year their spelling and grammar are very bad.

Purchased in January 2019 at Jesmine online for $110.00.

Absolutely Terrible

Waited for 6 weeks and still nothing was delivered to me. I was so excited to get this but ended up asking for a full refund because they asked me to wait another week! Their excuse was due to The Lunar Festival so production doesnt start until after the 13th of February, the story never changed. This was the worst customer experience I've ever had!

Purchased in January 2019 for $92.99.

Dodgy

Purchased a doona set via Afterpay Jan 10. Did not receive it although it states 14 business days to ship etc its now been two months still nothing, contacted them via email, responses were all along the lines of it's the Lunar festival in China so production doesn't start until after the 13th Feb (even though its stated 10-14 working days), still haven't received my item and keep being told the same story but the date of reproduction continues to change. Have just contacted afterpay to help with the refund. Pretty sure it's a scam!!

Purchased in January 2019 for $92.99.

SCAM!!

Purchased a doona set via Afterpay $119! Did not receive it, emails sent to me were all along the lines of it's the Lunar festival in China so production doesn't start until after the 13th Feb, still haven't received my item and keep being told the same story but the date of reproduction continues to change. LUCKILY after sending my entire conversation to AfterPay I was able to receive a refund, seems to be a common thing with this company. I say it's a scam!!

Purchased in December 2018 for $119.00.

So beautiful

Thanks so much I've ordered a few now great quality .. All though first one took awhile others came quicker.. Great product love them will definitely buy again from you.. Love after pay too

Purchased in January 2019.

Still haven’t gotten my item

Spent $80 on afterpay to get a a cover for my daughter that was nearly 3 months ago still have not received anything. I recommend not using these people and they need to get shut down!!

Date PurchasedNov 2018

Very poor and it's a scam I believe

I ordered king size doona late November paid with credit card promised delivery b4 Xmas.
Emailed several times Jesmine replied with emails all with false promises and dates
I still have not recieved my order now have to go down legal path for my money back
Recommend not to order from this company

Purchased in November 2018.

Absolutely love my Marine Turtle bedding by Robyn

My marine turtle bedding set arrived yesterday 13/02/2019 and it is gorgeous. Brilliant colouring, it took awhile in arriving but well worth the wait. Would recommend Jesmine to everyone. Communication with the staff was excellent and very efficiently handled. My hold up in receiving this parcel earlier was due to the floods in and around Townsville in Far Nth Queensland. Thank you to everyone who made this possible, I would give Jesmine a definite 5 star rating,

Purchased in December 2018 for $61.19.

Perfect looks beautiful

Thank you for my order was good getting what i ordered thank you , . i love it thank you again. Love the feel of the fabric too. You have some nice products.

Purchased in December 2018 for $77.35.

Love it!

I love my blanket..it did take extra time to get here due to christmas and new delays(so i was told..twice) but very happy with the product in the end thankyou

Purchased in December 2018 for $49.99.

Slow delivery only after complaints

Ordered on 10 December and only arrived today. Paid by credit card and disputed transaction with bank after many emails and no parcel. As soon as the bank were involved the parcel arrived. Ordered the round beach towels. Product is very thin and does not look like it will last long.

Purchased in December 2018.

Vibrant covers

Great quality great range vibrant colours great friendly service, will definitely be recommending to all my friends and buying them for Christmas and birthday presents
Timely delivery, very helpful new stock regularly

Purchased in December 2018.

2 months and still hasn’t arrived...

Ordered product 8 December for Christmas present - still has not arrived. I received a tracking number and the parcel is still yet to be scanned and dispatched apparently. Would not recommend this company.

Purchased in December 2018 at for $69.00.

Horrible experience

Order arrived over a month late even after many times of contacting them, the service was horrible as well. Very very unprofessional business that shouldn’t even be operating. Not happy at all.